KY KY - Brookelyn Farthing, 18, Berea, 22 Jun 2013

Ok so this is just confusing me.
What Ive gathered is that Brookelyn has a bf but was staying at a house that belonged to her EX bf not her current bf. The homeowner leaves early in the morning and returns to find his home on fire and Brookelyn gone. So I guess my question is was she staying there with the EX bf and his friend and if so where is the EX bf? I don't think its that suspicious her belongings were left and only her cell was missing if she had to get out quickly because a fire broke out. Now if that's the case then where in the world is she and why hasn't she contacted anyone. I don't know I feel like something is missing in this whole story. Why would she be living in a house with no electricity anyways??

Ok so this is just confusing me.
What Ive gathered is that Brookelyn has a bf but was staying at a house that belonged to her EX bf not her current bf. The homeowner leaves early in the morning and returns to find his home on fire and Brookelyn gone. So I guess my question is was she staying there with the EX bf and his friend and if so where is the EX bf? I don't think its that suspicious her belongings were left and only her cell was missing if she had to get out quickly because a fire broke out. Now if that's the case then where in the world is she and why hasn't she contacted anyone. I don't know I feel like something is missing in this whole story. Why would she be living in a house with no electricity anyways??

That's why I've been asking so many questions. I feel like the story doesn't add up.

http://www.lex18.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-teen/

OK, so this is worded differently....the man was the owner of the house she was at?[/QUOTE

Well this is the first time Ive seen it mentioned there was a party at the house that night.
So was she actually staying there or just went to a party that night at the house.
Possibly she drank too much and didn't want to drive.
So if she was the only person at the house when he left then I really want to know if she smokes. This is just too bizarre.
Another odd thing. I have clicked on 3 different topix links for Brookelyn and they have all.been taken down. Why and who is requesting then to be deleted?

Is it possible that someone burned the couch to get rid of their DNA ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That is what worries me. What if she met with foul play in the house and the perp tried to cover it up with the fire? I was thinking more like blood.....

I hope LE had CSI check the house.

That is what worries me. What if she met with foul play in the house and the perp tried to cover it up with the fire? I was thinking more like blood.....

I hope LE had CSI check the house.

The fire dept said the fire was started by a ciggy in between the couch cushions, as if it were dropped. She may have been smoking and was grabbed.

The fire dept said the fire was started by a ciggy in between the couch cushions, as if it were dropped. She may have been smoking and was grabbed.

I understand but I was thinking it was done on purpose instead of using an accelerant? Either way, I am leaning towards she was taken.

I understand but I was thinking it was done on purpose instead of using an accelerant? Either way, I am leaning towards she was taken.

Also there was a party there until early morning, maybe someone dropped the ciggy and it just smoldered and took a while to catch the couch on fire. I think she was taken, too. The area is too far out in the country to take off walking.

Does anyone have a link where KSP or some official say the cause of the fire was a cigarette? I have been looking and I just keep finding qoutes from officials about how suspicious the fire is because there is no electricity. I saw they had arson investigators on the scene also. If it was a cigarette then that has nothing to do with electricity. Maybe the cigarette on the couch is only a rumor?

Are there any locals that cam clear up the confusion as to where Brookelyn was last seen?
It was reported for days that she was last seen at 113 Dillon Court rd but now its being said she was last seen "in the area of FLoyd branch rd."

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/...al-area-for-missing-Berea-teen-213573771.html

That is about 5 miles from Dillon Court.

Has it been said how long the homeowner was gone for? 1 hour, 2?

I suppose, in a way, it's rather fortunate for him that he came home when he did, before the fire had a chance to catch hold and burn his whole house down. At least the only damage was to a sofa.

I don't think the party was at that house. The way I read it, BF left the party with this man. He took her to his house, then he went 'out for a bit'. When he came back the couch was on fire and BF was gone.

:moo::moo:

<Mod Snip>
Im very suspicious of peeps that went out for a little bit before a person goes missing,,,

<Mod Snip>
Im very suspicious of peeps that went out for a little bit before a person goes missing,,,

I couldn't agree more with this. The whole story is confusing for me, though, so I'm still not sure who the house belongs to, if it is the rental/under foreclosure, if it has electricity, and who she was with.

Does anyone have a link where KSP or some official say the cause of the fire was a cigarette? I have been looking and I just keep finding qoutes from officials about how suspicious the fire is because there is no electricity. I saw they had arson investigators on the scene also. If it was a cigarette then that has nothing to do with electricity. Maybe the cigarette on the couch is only a rumor?

Are there any locals that cam clear up the confusion as to where Brookelyn was last seen?
It was reported for days that she was last seen at 113 Dillon Court rd but now its being said she was last seen "in the area of FLoyd branch rd."

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/...al-area-for-missing-Berea-teen-213573771.html

That is about 5 miles from Dillon Court.

About the fire, that was on the local news here. No link, but it was on WKYT News.

Any idea exactly where on Floyds Branch? (Red Lick Cemetery??) It appears to be a bit of a winding road. Any known relatives or friends of Brookelyn (or her bf) living on this road? Any searches planned? I live less than an hour away... I'd participate!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back