KY KY - Brookelyn Farthing, 18, Berea, 22 Jun 2013

Local news reports a body found in this area (don't know exact location of body); the report was on today's news. Didn't state whether man or woman. I get the local news as I live in the general area.

You would be, I believe.. Please think about becoming verified. Something little may result in a thought process we have not thought of before. Anything is worth a try with missing persons.

Happy Birthday Brooke. Today is her 19th birthday. Still missing.

^^^^ lots of good (and seemingly newly reported?) info on that article Ashley just posted. Thanks and wow.

ETA: yes, it is the HuffPost, but still...

One thing I did not get to in the article is the rumors floating around that polygraphs have been given to the home owner and he failed them. The state police told me today they have not administered any polygraphs in connection with this case. Just wanted to clear that up.

Oh no! I am just heartbroken at this latest information released by her family.. I've been lurking on Brookelyn's thread, but am so sad to know these critical details for what its indicative of is quite obviously NOT how any of us wanted to see this end...

The timeline appears extremely tight and given the content and timestamps of the text messages IMO LE know what happened and are attempting to find her body, and the evidence needed to see this through to a successful conviction..

She and a friend attend a party..they have an argument and her friend(which was her ride) leaves the party without Brooke.. Another of Brooke's friends was in need of being taken home, and a male friend of her ex-fiance offers to let Brooke use his vehicle to take her friend home from the party..after Brooke drops off her friend at his/her home she returns the vehicle to the ex-fiance's friend(who lives in the home w/no electricity that had the small home fire the morning of Brooke's disappearance)..

According to Brooke's step dad once Brooke was at this man's home who she'd borrowed the vehicle from she began texting her ex-fiance(whom she was still very close with and on good terms), who was at work for an overnight shift, asking him to please come pick her up from this man's house as soon as he got off of work because she was scared.. She again sends a text at 4:26am to her ex-fiance asking him to please hurry because she is scared.. The ex-fiance got off work at 6am AND was to pick her up..

At 5:30am "Brooke" sends another text to her ex-fiance that said, "never mind" that everything was fine, she didn't need a ride, and that she'd decided to go to "another party" in another town! .. Quite obviously they believe Brooke did NOT send the 5:30am text, nor do they believe that Brooke was going to "another party", but rather her family believe that something happened to Brooke between the 4:26am text saying to hurry she was scared ..and the 5:30am text that said never mind she was going to another party.. <<---And this is exactly what I believe as well..something horrible happened to this young woman very shortly after 4:26am when she text "please hurry, I'm scared"..and the person who harmed her sent the text at 5:30am attempting to smooth over her previous texts of concern, as well as to make it appear she left the Dillon residence alive&well, and of her own free will..

I pray they find her soon and have the evidence needed to nail the ******* to the wall who is responsible..

:winner:

Above post says it all... the guy who needed to cover his tracks before the 6:00 am arrival of the ex-fiance is one on my radar.

There's not much in the news here at all. The cops are not talking,yet. There are a lot of rumors, a lot of talk, but not much that can be talked about right now. My nieces went to school with Brooke, we know that she did not leave on her own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back