Found Safe KY - Charlee Campbell, 2, *autistic* & Pitbull Terrier Named Penny, Bullitt County, 7 Jun 2018

Hayden Ristevski on Twitter

Dogs will stay out searching until noon. Sheriff Tinnell says he personally thinks this could be related to a custodial dispute. Several family members have been brought in & their statements have been recorded. Sheriff says he does not suspect foul play at this point. @WDRBNews

WHAT?! And they took the dog too? Really? Are ya sure? Ok...

Hayden Ristevski on Twitter

Dogs will stay out searching until noon. Sheriff Tinnell says he personally thinks this could be related to a custodial dispute. Several family members have been brought in & their statements have been recorded. Sheriff says he does not suspect foul play at this point. @WDRBNews

Thank you for posting this Jax49!

The fact that the Sheriff thinks this is possibly related to a custodial dispute gives me hope that Charlee is safe somewhere.

Maybe I am grasping for straws but hope makes me do that.

Please let there be a good ending.

At least in a custodial dispute her chances of being found safe are greater than in a stranger abduction. However, as I type this I think of all the times little ones were taken by a family member and it didn't turn out well for the child. Nevermind. I was just being hopeful and positive about little Charlee making it home safe and sound. I still want to be.

I just wonder who is the POI in this if it is a custodial thing.

I'm super relieved that it's looking that little Charlee will be found safe.

Now, how LE and the courts will sort the fallout of all this will be something else. But all that really matters is that the little girl is unharmed.

At least in a custodial dispute her chances of being found safe are greater than in a stranger abduction. However, as I type this I think of all the times little ones were taken by a family member and it didn't turn out well for the child. Nevermind. I was just being hopeful and positive about little Charlee making it home safe and sound. I still want to be.

I just wonder who is the POI in this if it is a custodial thing.

Same here!

Wondering if the grandparent's have custody and either their daughter or son (whichever is Charlee's parent) took her away in the wee hours? Guessing they took Penney bc the dog is bonded with Charlee and comforts her?

IMO, if Charlee was taken, it was surely done by someone very close to the Campbells; otherwise, seems Penney would have barked or put up a struggle.

All of this is simply my opinion, of course... I want to believe this is a custody issue (albeit misguided) rather than a little girl being lost in the woods or water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back