CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Found Alive KY - CP, 13, Leitchfield, 3 Jan 2015 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Jan 13, 2015.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

C P

Grayson County sheriff: Missing girl, boyfriend involved in car thefts
    http://www.gcnewsgazette.com/news/h...Search-continues-for-missing-13-year-old-girl

2. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

Apparently 13 is the new 20. Good grief, what parent lets a legal adult "date" their 13 yr old child? Or was it not permitted and they were together anyway? UGH.

3. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/lo...n-locating-missing-grayson-co-teens/21732925/

4. mikkismom

mikkismom Well-Known Member

5. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

I'm 45 minutes from Manning. If they are traveling Interstates, looks like they took I-40 and I-26 and to get to Manning,SC took I-95 West instead of staying straight on I-26 towards Charleston. Could be heading to Myrtle Beach....

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.thestate.com/2015/01/15/3929667/dangerous-kentucky-girl-13-and.html

7. cocomod

cocomod Well-Known Member

What a sad case! Young girl "thinks" she has found love. Runs away (likely because her parents won't allow the relationship); and now she is allegedly committing crimes. She will no longer just be a runaway, but will likely have to face criminal charges against her. :(

8. steelman

steelman Former Member

Let me wager a guess here.........their favorite movie is "Natural Born Killers".......?

Maybe they pattern themselves after Mickey and Mallory, but let's just hope they don't start using weapons in these crimes......that'll change the entire dynamics of the chase.

9. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

Hard to feel sorry for her........ she's 13, she knows right from wrong.

10. iluvmua

There is now a firearm involved. They have a gun. It was in the stolen 2006 car they are currently driving.

11. True North

True North Active Member

No, I do feel bad for her. I was the 14-15, dating guys 5-10 years older. There's deeper issues there. In my case, and perhaps hers, it was 'daddy issues'. She's finally gotten the attention from a man, like she's been wanting. She feels wanted and will do whatever he wants. The thrill of runNing away together is strong. She knows better, but she's really just a kid and wrapped up in a fantasy. Jmo.

Praying they are apprehended without incident soon, before anyone gets hurt.

12. iluvmua

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/lo...ns-to-end-crime-spree-and-come-home/21780605/

This articles states she is currently facing no charges and he's only currently facing custodial interference. WTH? They are going on a multi state crime spree.............................

I guess cashing stolen checks, stealing two vehicles, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage to a farm is not a criminal offence. SMH.

13. Kaydence

Kaydence Member

14. steelman

steelman Former Member

Here is a picture of the actual truck they are driving. Video snapshot from Wal-mart.

Attached Files:

15. iluvmua

Now that there is a gun involved, I worry about the people who may cross their path.

16. steelman

steelman Former Member

It said there was a gun in the truck that they stole, but it didn't have any bullets in it. I also haven't seen anything saying they have pointed it at anybody or tried to use it while running around on their big adventure. Hopefully they have enough morals and common sense not to.

It ain't over yet...............

17. iluvmua

Hopefully they will not try and buy any either.

18. iluvmua

How in the world are they able to avoid police for so long? They have to be staying somewhere.

19. steelman

steelman Former Member

They are on the move......bouncing from one place to the other, town to town, state to state. By the time they are sighted and it is reported and followed up on, they've headed down the road to some other place. They aren't going to places that are easily tracked like their parents house, grandma's house, friends homes, or places they have previously lived. It appears they are just running around aimlessly....making it sort of hard to guess their next destination.

20. mikkismom

mikkismom Well-Known Member