Recovered/Located KY - Dwayne Lewis, 27, Lexington, early Jun 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Family fears mental health issues affecting missing Kentucky man’s safety

Dwayne Lewis, 27, has been missing since esrly June when he was working in Winchester.
upload_2018-7-17_23-39-51.jpegupload_2018-7-17_23-40-53.png
His phone was tracked on June 27th and pinged in Pigeon Forge, TN, but his phone activity stopped shortly after that.

He was driving a dark green 1999 Volkswagon Passat with KY license plate 234-WGC.

Lexington Police say they do have an active missing person report on Troy Dwayne Lewis.

https://m.winchestersun.com/2018/07/17/family-searching-for-answers-missing-man/

Police search for missing Lexington man - ABC 36 News

His mother said Dwayne had recently moved out of her Lexington, Kentucky home after having stayed with her for about a year. She isn’t exactly sure where her son was living after he left, but he told her he got a temp job in nearby Winchester, Kentucky through an employment agency.

But in the beginning of July, another of Dwayne’s brothers, asked her if she knew anything about Dwayne working in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Pigeon Forge is about three and a half hours from Winchester.

His father and brother pinged Dwayne’s phone after not hearing from him for a few days. The ping showed Dwayne’s phone to be in Pigeon Forge on June 27. His mother didn’t know why Dwayne would be there, as, to her knowledge, he had no friends or jobs there.

She checked his phone’s data usage online. It showed he hadn’t used any data since June 29, just two days after his phone pinged in Pigeon Forge.

Dwayne’s employment agency told the family they would not have placed him as far south as Pigeon Forge. Dwayne’s brother then called the agency’s Tennessee office to see if he had registered with them, but they didn’t have anyone listed under Dwayne’s Social Security number.

Dwayne does not have access to a credit card and is unable to sustain himself financially. His car, a dark green 1999 Volkswagen Passat (license number 234WGC-KY), is also missing.

Family fears mental health issues affecting missing Kentucky man’s safety

I thought I'd share this since some of you might find this interesting. Dwayne is the son of Willow Lewis Sons. She is married to Chris Sons, making Dwayne his stepson. Chris Sons is the son of the long missing, presumed dead Sharon Sons. She disappeared from Lexington in 1993. The Sons family were our next door neighbors in the late 80s/early 90s. I think about her often and pray her case will be solved. I hope this doesn't turn into another unsolved disappearance for this family.

Just found an information from early August on his mums fb, that he was located and ok, yeah!

I am not sure if there is somewhere an official update...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back