Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Was a drug or blood alcohol test taken from the suspect at the time of his arrest? TIA

On the Uniform Citation the area for drug/alcohol involvement is marked unknown.

I only remember a Paul Walker movie and they used the name Candy Cane as a CB handle with a crazy truck driver. I'm not finding those as quotes though from the movie. It's called Joy Ride.

Was it Joy ride?

He and his wife just had a baby this year (he mentions the 4 month old in the jailhouse interview and there are pics of baby out there on SM), so I suppose it's possible but somehow I doubt it.

Ah for some reason I thought 4 year old not 4 mth old. Are there four children in the household? It's hard to keep track.

According to a comment on his FB page (from that link earlier), the news guy Nick Beres said that arraignment will be Monday at 3:30.

It is in this photo thread

Not sure if this was posted last night or not. The reporter comments below his posts also. It's Nick Beres from NC5. He says TM has an attorney now and other little tidbits of info relayed from TM's wife. He does seem to be fueling the "if it's his DNA" and don't particularly care for his approach. jmo

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...50827361639/10153103817676640/?type=3&theater

edited with the correct link oops...

However it's not easy to find :cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Like poor Madyson. She was alive when the killer put her in the dumpster but died of positional asphyxiation. He had sliced her neck with a knife first threw her in a box still alive then in a recycling dumpster where she died of positional asphyxiation. 😓
Horrible wasn't it? I can't get Maddie out of my head ever since.

I think that he strangled her to unconsciousness then dumped her in water face down. He probably thought she was dead.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I only remember a Paul Walker movie and they used the name Candy Cane as a CB handle with a crazy truck driver. I'm not finding those as quotes though from the movie. It's called Joy Ride.
I tried to pass it off as teenaged garbage, but the graphic nature of the posts are, well they are disturbing.

Ah for some reason I thought 4 year old not 4 mth old. Are there four children in the household? It's hard to keep track.

As I understand it, there are three children (boys) from a prior marriage/relationship and two children (girls) with his current wife. The one daughter is close to Gabriella's age and the other is four months old. TM said he has five children within a span of 20 years (paraphrasing).

Probably nothing but wondering why Madden opted to change stream or alter his wording at several specific points when answering this question in the interview. Makes me wonder if the other two girls or their families are breathing a huge sigh of relief right now. There but for the grace?

MIEURE: And what’s your – what are you claiming?
MADDEN: Last time I seen her, I was we was – I was – sitting on the side of the [INAUDIBLE], like I always, watching the…smoking a cigarette. And she walked by. And the other two girls came acro – through there first…I don’t know…a minute before. And then she came over there looking around, and I said, ‘Well, they want that way.’ And that was the last time I saw her.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

I wonder if TM failed the lie detector test as well? And his father in law says his clothes were in the same state as they were when he was up at the field. I wonder how he knows this? He seems awfully sure that his SIL is innocent. I have a pedophile in my family and believe me, we were the LAST to know. They are cunning, they are charming, and they are accomplished liars.

I had not noticed til watching it again

just now in the FIL interview linked by roselle above that FIL says that Madden and the family knew he was a suspect, he went in to talk to police every time they asked him (plural) and even took a lie detector test.

Hey KateB. Lol. You owe me.

I had took 20 minutes to type the perfect post. And once I pressed send without copying my post; It said the thread is closed. Lol

But anyways. I understand why. And since we have a viable suspect. I truly feel that this guy is going to plead guilty before the actual details come out in the court of law.

R.i.p to Gabby. I remember taking my daughter to peewee cheer and dance as well.

And seeing her (my daughter) perform; May be the closes I will ever come to feeling like a millionaire.

Very priceless moments and very sad that a similar kid was snuffed from life during happy times of being involved with supporting the local sports theme.

Jmo

bbm

I just had to stop and say that what you posted above is one of the sweetest Daddy--Daughter things I have ever heard. I know that my Daddy felt the same about me. It's such a special relationship.

Gabbi's dad will have many of these type memories, but he will never experience another one because of what one selfish and cruel man did to her.

just now in the FIL interview linked by roselle above that FIL says that Madden and the family knew he was a suspect, he went in to talk to police every time they asked him (plural) and even took a lie detector test.

I think the reason they knew (suspected LE were looking at him as a suspect) is because they'd been there before, more than once, asking questions, taking the buccal swab, collecting clothes, etc. Plus, in his jailhouse interview TM says pretty much the same thing, that he spoke to LE several times.

bbm

I just had to stop and say that what you posted above is one of the sweetest Daddy--Daughter things I have ever heard. I know that my Daddy felt the same about me. It's such a special relationship.

Gabbi's dad will have many of these type memories, but he will never experience another one because of what one selfish and cruel man did to her.

I don't know why neither of these reporters has asked if he passed the lie detector test....

It seems to me, after watching this monster's interview a couple of times, that the only time he seemed unable to keep up his "I'm the true victim here" facade was when his face revealed a painful expression just for a split second when he mentioned his little girl knowing Gabbi. Did anyone else notice that? It is around the 1:04 mark - when he says, "also" ... there is a lot of emotion going on at that point, seems to have a problem catching his breath.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

I can't express my emotions about this without cursing a lot, so I'll leave it at that ...

Everything Expressed IMO Only

Thank you to everyone who is posting information and theories here. I'm in the UK and my sleuthing skills are minimal, so am in awe of you guys. It's such a sad subject, but I enjoy reading your thoughts and research.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back