KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by los2188, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Disgusting monster!!

What Gabbi must have endured, unspeakable, no words seem adequate here. Her family...holding them close in my thoughts tonight.

Any chance that jailhouse interview could be deemed inadmissible for any reason, not that that makes a difference if there's DNA, etc.

2. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I had a feeling from the get go this was the work of an older pedophile, like Hailey Owens' and Cherish Periwinkle's killers. So often I suspect a teen perp, not sure what it was about this case exactly that specifically made me suspect otherwise...

I've caught up on all the posts here. Some good insight and observations re these latest developments. Thanks to all.

3. TNChick

TNChick Member

There's a mumbled "coulda" in there that's not easy to pick up on. He says, "I coulda rubbed against a fence." He's theorizing...and very weakly at that.

I would guess this guy has a meth problem by his herky jerky movements and the speed with which he's aged in the last year. The pictures from 2014 on his wife's FB page look virtually nothing like him now. It could be another substance, as there's none of that telltale lateral jaw movement that hardcore meth junkies often have, but I still strongly suspect it. I do think he's lying, but just throwing this out there as a possibility--he could've been on a meth binge and been awake so long he became delusional and doesn't remember what he did. A friend of mine was raped by her brother after he was awake for 15 days on meth...he didn't remember it at all.

All the people from my former social circle became meth addicts, so I got really up close and personal with what it looks like. And it's real ugly.

MajorHoople likes this.
  4. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

There are innocent people in prison, and when that happens it's a huge travisty of justice, not something to be dismissed, nor scorned. But that's a topic for another thread. :/

5. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I thought the complete opposite. Thought it was a kid. Ya just never know :(.

MajorHoople likes this.
  6. BrownRice

BrownRice Well-Known Member

I agree. There is such a drastic difference from the pictures with his wife up to now. It's incredulous really. Something has to be going on. And he was twitching, jittery, shaky, you name it during the entire interview. It was difficult to watch him. My only experience with meth is from "Breaking Bad" :blushing: but it seems like it fits.

7. BrownRice

BrownRice Well-Known Member

There are so many horrible things about this case. I was really hoping it was an accident and somebody panicked and killed her. I didn't want to even think the worst, which of course happened.

What's so scary about this as a parent is that this isn't something we can really explain to our kids. TM was a parent of the kids' friends. All the kids played/cheered together. We drill down to our kids about stranger danger, good touches/bad touches, find an adult if you're in trouble, etc. But we can't teach them to fear every single adult in their lives. This will not be helpful to raising them to go off in the world. I guess as I'm typing this, the thing that comes to mind is reinforcing them to have ownership of their intuitive feelings and instincts. If they start to feel something doesn't feel right in their gut, go with it and feel empowered to get out of the situation. But we can't tell them to fear every single person they come into contact with in their daily lives.

8. mmmagique

mmmagique Deliver us from evil

Exactly. My first thoughts were it's either a teenager just starting out, or an adult who is escalating. I will be surprised if this is the only time he has done this.

His manner of speech reminds me very much of someone I know who has been to prison several times for meth. I'm not saying this guy uses, but the resemblance in his speech and mannerisms is uncanny. I don't believe a word coming out of Timothy Madden's mouth, and he doesn't seem to either.

MajorHoople likes this.
  9. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

A question for the locals: Do you refer to a football game as a "ballgame"? TM, in the interview, says that they locked down the "ballgame", which I thought was a word used to mean baseball game.

Do you notice his account of the chronology of events?
    1. description of the suspect
    2. Gabbi's body found "later on that night"
    3. lockdown of the ballgame

MIEURE: Why did they connect you to this murder?

MADDEN: Small-town gossip. They said I fit the suspect.

MIEURE: Do you know what that was?

MADDEN: Six foot tall. Brown coat. Long beard. Pretty much that’s all I knew about it. But then I knew they found the little girl’s body later on that night and then locked the ballgame down.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

MajorHoople likes this.
  10. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

Researching sexual predators and serial killers for almost a decade, there is one common denominator that crops up again and again; an indirect or direct connection to methamphetamine use or abuse..

"There is a phrase you hear in addiction circles about meth; meth makes a good guy go bad, and a bad guy even badder. Most sexual predators/serial killers of late that I have researched, more often than not, there seems to be a common denominator of methamphetamine either directly or indirectly. This has been the case even before the 1980s CA speed freak killers. It was not by accident that TBI Director Mark Gwyn compared the 04/11/2011 Holly Bobo abduction/murder to the methamphetamine-related murders by James Christopher Tatrow, back in the 1990s.

<see link below> <BBM>

Two effects of meth is increased labido, and an extreme unpredictably brazened and violent behavior..
    The meth epidemic seems to be creating psychopathic personalities in otherwise normal law abiding citizens.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-from-TN-2014-discussion-2-***ARREST***/page4

TN Senators convened March 11th, 2014 for a judiciary committee hearing to look at several bills aimed at curbing meth use in Tennessee, and TBI Director Mark Gwyn shared some pains of the drug from the front lines of law enforcement. It&#8217;s relevant in this hearing because TBI Director Mark Gwyn said Holly Bobo&#8217;s murder kidnapping case has to do with meth.

&#8220;I worked one of the first methamphetamine-related murders back into the 90s, where a guy kidnapped two young men, tortured them for seven days, killed both of them, threw them off into Center Hill Lake,&#8221; Gwyn said. &#8220;Fast-forward to 2014, and I thought in my career that would be the only time I would ever see anything like that.&#8221;

<The appeal in the case that TBI Director Mark Gwyn compared the HB case too>
    http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/OPINIONS/tcca/PDF/984/tatrowjc.pdf

MajorHoople likes this.
  11. white rabbit

white rabbit Well-Known Member

12. ILOKAL

ILOKAL New Member

Does that mean he wasn't there when they found Gabriella and also wasn't there during the lockdown? If not, where was he?

13. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

His demeanor during that interview is off to say the least. I was very surprised, having been charged with the R and murder of a child, that he wanted to speak publicly. Typically, your sex offenders want no cameras and not to talk and to lay low and hope for the best because they are ashamed of their behavior and know how society feels about sex offenders. So, I'm thinking while watching, what is his motivation to speak ? Three resasons that I can think of. A) He's innocent B ) He's not very smart. C) Absolute sociopath.

14. mmmagique

mmmagique Deliver us from evil

I'll take b and c, Bob, for the win!

15. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

Uhhh, yeah, I'll go with C) for $100, thanks.

16. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

I'm not local county wise, but yes a football game is a ballgame. Football & basketball rule here. Both are called ballgames.

17. ILOKAL

ILOKAL New Member

"I even took pictures on my phone TO prove I was there."

To me, this is the most telling part of the interview. He didn't say he took pictures on his phone "that" prove he was there. It sounds as though he's actually telling us he took them because then they WOULD prove he was there. Who needs proof they were at a LL football game?

18. Tulessa

His son was playing according to the interview.

19. ILOKAL

ILOKAL New Member

I know that. But he said the reason he took pictures was to prove he was there. THEN he goes on to "explain". Lots of other ways to have said the same thing if the reason he took them was to show them to his ex-wife, IMO

MajorHoople likes this.
  20. Tulessa

Agree. I'm reading up on T***X now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.