KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by los2188, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Sometimes you can find useful information on this site. That's not going to be the case here. People are too busy lynching him, which is understandable.

2. Spomraning

Spomraning New Member

That site is not for the faint of heart- that stuff is BRUTAL! I wish I wouldn't have gone there, but now I know better...

3. sallye818

sallye818 Well-Known Member

MajorHoople likes this.
  4. mmmagique

mmmagique Deliver us from evil

5. shefner

shefner Member Since 2008

Part of me just can't mentally accept, still...and after all these years, that someone would do this to a child.
    We know, from past studying, that most molesters don't start out raping and killing at age 38.
    So the fact that this man has nothing in his past to indicate this type of crime is disconcerting.
    I think its evident, from watching the interview, that he's lying...

6. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

Finally got caught up with all the latest news and posts here and watched his interview. There are no words that can properly express my outrage and disgust. I also share the opinion of many other posters on here that he's a drug addict, imo Meth for all of the reasons you guys already posted. I was convinced that this was a teen boy who committed this unspeakable murder and rape but I think after watching the interview he gave, he would fit into the brazen, rushed, panicked abduction and crime scene. I think this monster has a lot of bad things in his background that we aren't aware of yet. I know the police stated this is an ongoing investigation so I wonder what else we will be hearing.

7. MsMissa

MsMissa New Member

My only experience is through Breaking Bad too!

8. mom2four717

mom2four717 Well-Known Member

I watched his interview. He is not a very likeable man. Evidentially dumb as a box of rocks as well to even give an interview. It's hard not to form an opinion after seeing that.
    I have been at loads of school events and I'm pretty dang sure I wouldn't be able to remember what kid-passed by me when-going which way. Blech, creeper.

9. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

You know what really struck me during the interview and sealed his fate for me? He never, not once expressed indignity or disgust at being accused of raping a child. Anyone defending themselves would say something like "I would never hurt a child like that" "they said she was raped, that's horrible, why would I do that?" And he said nothing even remotely like that at all. He was jittery, he didn't use her name, he wasn't like that poor girl, that poor family. He was smug. He was defensive. Barf. Puke. Gag. Piece of dirt.

Also, his children are beautiful. My heart goes out to his poor family. And Gabbi's siblings [emoji20] what a horrible man to destroy so many lives.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

10. blue22

blue22 Well-Known Member

I wonder if he has pictures of her from the game on his phone? It seems to me, that he is trying REALLY hard to get the word out about all these pictures. If they were sitting next to the family, or his daughter were near her...he could be trying to explain the pictures.

11. blue22

blue22 Well-Known Member

I would think that the specification in the warrant that the DNA is HIS, not familial DNA...would rule this out.

12. justwannahelp

justwannahelp Well-Known Member

Not arguing-- just curious as I've always heard that meth is similar to aderall. I was prescribed aderall in college and during finals or for a big exam, I would take more than I should have. I sometimes stayed up a little over 3 days. Never once did I have an increased sex drive from it, however. In fact, I was all business and a little nutty. I did become REALLY delusional once and thought things were on my face.

It judtcseems so weird to me that someone all sped up like I was those times during finals would have an increased sex drive. For a while I thought maybe it was because I'm female, but I've talked to men who took it in college and they too said sex was not on their mind while sped up.

I agree, though, that these sexpredators are usually all methed out. We need to get it off the streets. I've read that mountain states have more of problem with it because the labs are easier to hide from public view up on the mountain or ridge etc. it's a lot easier to find criminal activity on flat land that mountainous land. Tennessee has one of the biggest problems with it in the country- might have the worst. I imagine Kentucky is pretty similar.

13. Dee10

Dee10 Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I think. He chose what he was going to talk about. He is charged with a number of very serious charges and he chose to bring up pictures that he took & supply an explanation. I bet this is going to be part of the evidence that he had pictures of Gabbi and perhaps other little girls on his camera ~ just a thought.

ETA - If he had pictures of Gabbi on his phone it may provide evidence of premeditation. What degree of murder is charge with? I have only seen murder. If it hasn't been specified yet, IDK but perhaps this is also part of the on-going investigation?

14. ptandj

ptandj Well-Known Member

Nothing that we know of, that is referring to rumors and speculation. This is why we need to be careful in what and how we post!

15. justwannahelp

justwannahelp Well-Known Member

Here are the top 10 states for meth labs as of 2013

Indiana
    Tennesse
    Missouri
    Ohio
    Illinois
    Michigan
    North Carolina
    Kentucky
    Oklahoma
    South Carolina

MajorHoople likes this.
  16. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

17. cheg

cheg New Member

I'm a new poster but have read many different threads throughout the years. I haven't posted because I can never get caught up on reading. This one really gets me...I too live in a small town and have young children, one who plays youth football and one who loves to run with her friends at the games. Everybody knows everybody and grew up together. My heart breaks for this family. After watching the interview a few things stand out to me...
    * his pupils look dilated - drugs, lightening of the room, nervousness etc? Idk
    * it looks like he is trying to keep his body position relaxed as if he's not worried but his arms are crossed the entire time, the muscles in his arms look tense and he can't keep his legs still
    * he seems more concerned with suing the people who put him there than he is on proving his innocence, expressing disgust that he'd be accused of this or more importantly finding out who really did this horrible act
    * when he answered questions specific to evidence he shrugs his shoulders and looks away from the interviewer. Even the volume of his voice decreased when he says the DNA isn't his...as if he doesn't believe his own lies.
    I was left with an uncomfortable vibe after watching him. I pray they have definitive evidence so the family can know that this monster is locked up. JMO

MajorHoople likes this.
  18. ILOKAL

ILOKAL New Member

I agree. Every once in a while something important "seems" to be revealed, but ya just never know. Some posts I can't even understand.

19. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

He also seems to think he's going to come out of this not only smelling like a rose, but a millionaire after he sues everyone .........
    I've seen a guy like this before. He pled guilty to ASA of a child, did 5 yrs in prison and then got out thinking he was going to sue the accuser's family for wrongful imprisonment.

20. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.