KY - Henderson Co., UnsMale UP15652, on Ohio River island, Aug'16

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by concernedmother, Aug 10, 2016.

1. concernedmother

concernedmother Active Member

2. Loading...

3. Tssiemer

Tssiemer TRACY

Woooooooow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Active Member

Crystal Warner?

5. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Active Member

Idk how I was on this post hmmm

6. Mando

Mando Member

Any updates on this?

7. bflocket

bflocket Active Member

I clicked on this thread today because I must have somehow missed it earlier. I don't know how, since it's been up for a few months and is semi-local (or at least in my state).

I searched around and didn't find any more/newer info. But I did come across something I remembered from a few years ago that was honest-to-goodness STUPID. It was apparently some "creative writing" that actually wound up on some bona fide news outlets. Thankfully, the story was quickly pulled from the "real" news.
    Does anybody else remember this crap?

At least 17 Bodies Found In Ohio River Near Henderson, Kentucky
    Empire News
    7/7/2014

8. Mando

Mando Member

Hmmm... I wonder if the unidentified skeletal remains are related to that. I'm from this area as well and I missed the news of the mass burial ground near Henderson also. That's interesting I don't remember hearing anything about it. I'm just 30 minutes from Henderson and you would think with Henderson being a small community news would have traveled fast. I wonder if the remains were male or female. I would think we would have heard by now. There are so many people missing in the tristate area. I would love to see the Megan Nichols and Heather Teague case get solved.

9. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

10. bflocket

bflocket Active Member

After I first saw the "huge mass-murder" story, I could only find a few mentions of it in the news... Which was actually good, since it was "blatantly fake news" before "fake news" gained so much popularity in the discussions about all of the election chaos this fall.
    But it did make it onto some legitimate KY news outlets for a few hours before being pulled.

11. Mando

Mando Member

James Michael Mills missing since 2006 from Uniontown Ky just 15 minutes from Henderson County is the first person I think of when I read about this case. Apparently his ex wife was overheard telling someone that if his body was ever located it would be found in the Ohio River.

12. Mando

Mando Member

I forgot about there being coins found with this doe that were dated 2013. So if the coins were in fact his then it is probably not James Michael Mills.

13. Mando

Mando Member

The date for the coin says 2103 wonder if they meant 2003 or 2013.

14. Sandraella

Sandraella New Member

I believe they confirmed the identity of this young man as being Randall Austin Jr. people from the area knew him as Bird , it was said it took them a year to identify him and now his family has a gofundme up to bring his remains home from Madisonville Kentucky , a family member of his commented on a news page saying it was him and he was killed , but i haven't seen anything from the police confirming what they said as true , but they said Randall was killed and talked about how someone sent his mother his belt and wallet

15. Sandraella

Sandraella New Member

also i don't think Randall was ever listed as a missing person or placed in namus , as many thought he ran away a few days after thanksgiving one year and that he was just hiding out from family , they mainly kept it posted on facebook and local news pages in hopes of finding him

16. Sandraella

Sandraella New Member