GUILTY KY - Jamie Stice, 21, murdered, fetus stolen, Oakland, 13 April 2011

Are her two teen kids from a previous relationship and not from the current hubby? In this type of cases, if a woman has kids already, they are usually not with a current boyfriend/husband.

Michlle lived less than half a mile from me and had 2 beautiful kids..she has pretended to be pregnant for awhile now..i saw her with her 2 kids many times. I feel really bad for Jamie.
She befriended her on facebook to get her baby.
Local ambulance driver said when they pulled up to her house she was in no pants and blood and placenta all over her..what she did not have enough sense to know is she had cut out part of Jamies uterus and ovaries and stuck them all over herself.(True story,...revealed in pre.lim hearing).

Oh my dear, I have no words for portion in bold. The entire story is a nightmare. Prayers for the family of Jamie and the sweet little one who came into this world so brutally.

As for Coy, looking like instead of a baby you're going to be looking at life imprisonment. How dare you take this life away from Jamie, her family, and her baby.

Oh my dear, I have no words for portion in bold. The entire story is a nightmare. Prayers for the family of Jamie and the sweet little one who came into this world so brutally.

As for Coy, looking like instead of a baby you're going to be looking at life imprisonment. How dare you take this life away from Jamie, her family, and her baby.

I agree one hundered percent.

What this woman did to this young girl was unspeakable. There was small town rumors about Michelle being drug addict and huge liar.. i believe all thats bad about this woman! I feel bad for those tow kids,,they are school age ( not exact on their age ) but it's not their fault their mother is evil and I hear they are ( as expected) going through so much, they did nothing wrong but are victims in their own way! RIP Jamie.

Last saturday was her orginal 'baby shower' day (jamie , herself, had planned and look forward to this day) her friends and family held a baby shower in her honor .

Also, although they were not together the bio dad has been staying in the room supplied for baby in hospital since this happened. So it's good he is stepping up to plate though they had broken up.

Are her two teen kids from a previous relationship and not from the current hubby? In this type of cases, if a woman has kids already, they are usually not with a current boyfriend/husband.

Previous relationship-- my bf told me she had heard she had a tubal after second child but really wanted to have a baby with the current BF.

p.s. I believe she and Shannon,( the man i referred to as current boyfriend) was in fact married to her.. Sorry I just ask my friend and was told this by the friend that less closer to them.

p.s before they took page down..she had pictures of ultrasound of a baby *not sure whose" likely Jamie's.(?)...and posted "my baby". This freakingly back in Oct. so this is something she had planned out a long time . Major premeditation.IMO

The articles are not very detailed (arghhh). So I'm going to assume this <unusual person> killed Jamie Stice for her baby, then somehow the <unusual person> ended up going to the hospital with the baby claiming to have just given birth? Thus the reason the Kentucky State Police were alerted of a suspicious birth at a Bowling Green hospital.

I hope the baby is okay -- but OMGosh - how traumatic. Who does that!!!

MOO

Mel

I was in Greenview hospital with kidney problem(Left one failed) and the other hospital in BG ,Medical center said she kept telliing them at ER," I just want a birth certificate and want to go home".

Doesnt work that easy..she is a total case..the nurse who told me at Greenview told me this before it was released in news, about her ovaries and part of uterus being 'in the placenta' she presented.It was so sickening I didnt want to believe it, but was released; (with audiable
l gasp, at hearing ) Sad. sick.

Previous relationship-- my bf told me she had heard she had a tubal after second child but really wanted to have a baby with the current BF.

p.s. I believe she and Shannon,( the man i referred to as current boyfriend) was in fact married to her.. Sorry I just ask my friend and was told this by the friend that less closer to them.

p.s before they took page down..she had pictures of ultrasound of a baby *not sure whose" likely Jamie's.(?)...and posted "my baby". This freakingly back in Oct. so this is something she had planned out a long time . Major premeditation.IMO

Well that sure wouldn't be surprising. If a woman does something like that, especially one that has children already, usually it is done to "hold onto her man."

Pictured: The 'miracle' baby ripped from his mother's womb by
woman who murdered the expectant mom as the killer pleads guilty
(Daily Mail)
• Kathy Coy pleaded guilty for a life in prison deal that spared death penalty
• Jamie Stice's body was disembowelled, her throat and wrists were slashed
• Stice's family say baby Isaiah is now thriving after violent, premature birth
• Coy, with the baby still attached to Stice's placenta, tried to claim baby as her own
the story at link above

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bowling-green-ky/T91CIUE6ROTJITMAO#comments
The buzz on topix is that Isiah is either in intensive care or he is not but either way is expected to be okay. I hope that is true.
The other buzz is that Coy got caught because she went to her friends house with the baby, but he was still attached to the placenta and Stiles's uterus. After her friend called 911, she tried to convince them that those were her internal organs still attached to the baby. Obviously, they didn't buy it.
There is also talk that Coy has two other children, who now have lost their mother as well. She also apparently was trying to convince people that she was pregnant over the past few months.

That makes more sense. I thought she arrived with a newborn, and they insisted she undergo an exam. I don't think a medical facility can do that, if a woman appears healthy and normal - they can't force medical treatment on a functioning, alert and healthy person who doesn't want it.

But since the baby came in with a uterus attached, they wouldn't even have to perform an exam on the woman to know this is a suspicious birth.

How sad.

A year ago, there was a poster on a medforum I read where a new poster said her sister was pregnant, and as a health precaution to help her sister, she would like to know how to perform an emergency c-section should the need arise. They often go camping, and live in the country, etc., and the new poster was asking for an OB nurse or midwife to please describe how to perform a c-section in a nonmedical environment. *shivers* The forum admin couldn't determine where the post had originated, but I'm SURE it was from someone like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back