KY KY - Jessica Caldwell, 38, Bell County, 15 Jun 2018

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jul 6, 2018.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

2. cybervampira

Kentucky State Police

Bell County missing person

Hulan, Ky. (July 6, 2018) On July 6, 2018 at approximately 1:08 p.m. Kentucky State Police, Post 10 Harlan received a call from a female reporting her sister missing in Bell County. Master Tpr. Keith Baker responded and began a missing person investigation.

Preliminary investigation indicates on June 15, 2018 Jessica Caldwell, (38) of Hulan was last seen and heard from. Jessica’s sister reports no one has had any communication with her since then. According to the family its unknown what she was last wearing and her means of transportation.

KSP is asking assistance from the public with any information on Ms. Caldwell’s whereabouts. You can contact Post 10 Harlan at 606-573-3131 with any information.

Case is still under investigation by Master Tpr. Keith Baker.

3. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

4. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

5. dorothyland

dorothyland Well-Known Member

Those comments tell a very sad and disturbing story. This isn't looking good. I'm guessing that no one knows where the boyfriend is and thats why Jessica's family is looking for him?

6. doodles1211

This must be from the FB posts she did.

7. doodles1211

8. cybervampira

After months with no answers, family of missing woman not giving up
    upload_2018-9-19_23-41-36.jpeg

9. cybervampira

Missing for more than six months, family spends first Christmas without loved one

An Eastern Kentucky family will have one less loved one with them during the holidays this year.

[​IMG]
    Jessica Caldwell was reported missing in July when she did not show up for a party.

"She wouldn't have just up and took off and not told us," said Caldwell's sister Melissa Browning.

Browning said the two last talked in June.

"I would like to think she ran away but I really don't believe that," said Browning.

Now, she fears her sister might be dead.

[...]

KatzEye and TatianaBarbie like this.
  10. SpanishMossAntiques

SpanishMossAntiques Well-Known Member

Check out her FB post from March 3rd - clearly there was some threat to her.

11. doodles1211

Someone stating she is Jessica's sister is posting here:
    They dragged a lake/pond today. Doesn't appear anything was found.
    The Big ONE 106.3 FM WRIL

TatianaBarbie and cybervampira like this.
  12. natesma

natesma Well-Known Member

Nothing new, it seems. Bumping! And praying that she is safe somewhere.

KatzEye likes this.
  13. MuddyTires

MuddyTires Well-Known Member

I'd bet that was post was by her ******* boyfriend. They both used it. Looks like she made the mistake of using the account when telling someone about his abuse. Two days later she was gone. Somebody needs to go after that *** and get the info out of him one way or another.

The pics on that FB account are haunting. She looks forlorn and defeated. There are kids in the picture too - where are they?

14. MuddyTires

He may have created a new FB account for himself a couple weeks after she went missing. The first pic - wonder if that area was searched.

15. MuddyTires

Okay so looks like the two girls are his not hers, and her only child a son over age of 21.

There seems to be nothing out there indicating any progress.

16. MuddyTires

TatianaBarbie likes this.
  17. doodles1211

PINEVILLE, Ky. (LEX 18) – Kentucky State Police are investigating after human remains were found in Bell County.

Troopers were contacted by a homeowner who found a human skull in their backyard.

The Bell County Coroner has taken possession of the skull and transported it to the State Medical Examiner’s Office in Frankfort on April 11th for forensic testing.

A death investigation is underway.

Human Remains Found In Bell County

I don't know if Jessica was murdered if her body would be a skeleton already, but you never know.

18. ADKGemini

ADKGemini Well-Known Member

Super shady, all her belongings were gone and the texts she sent are terrifying...

Update: Missing Bell County woman's texts lead family to believe she feared for her life

Browning says before her disappearance, Caldwell messaged her niece on Facebook, claiming the company she kept made her scared for her life.

Those messages read:

"I'm okay though and I'll check in every day to let u know. If I don't by six p.m. assume something is wrong."

Browning says as more time passes, and the more she reads over the messages, the more she suspects her sister is not alive.

TatianaBarbie, Dre and cybervampira like this.
  19. Hopper111

Hopper111 New Member

A badly decomposed body was discovered in an abandoned building in Harlan County, KY.

The article states that KSP believe the body is from a missing person’s case in that county, but Bell County borders Harlan, so it is just a hop and a skip away from Jessica’s last known location.

I suspect that it might be a while before we get any sort of confirmation as the body is being sent to Frankfort for an autopsy.

KSP: Body found in Harlan County

TatianaBarbie, ADKGemini and Dre like this.
  20. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

So sad. I had a bipolar, alcoholic, abusive husband, always threatened to kill himself or me (I'm still here, but 25 years later so are the scars though getting a Ph.D in criminal justice and putting his sort behind bars helped). When he hit me when we were dating I should have packed my bags and left, but you can't always understand the psychological dynamics of why the abused person stays.

It's so hard to leave, especially if they control the money. I pray they find her for closure for her family.