KY KY - Kara Rigdon, 26, Marion County, 17 July 2010

State Police Turn To Web In Search For Missing Marion County Woman

Kentucky State Police are turning to the web hoping for answers in the disappearance of a Marion County woman who has been missing for over a year.

[snip]

Tingle hopes an $11,000 reward will push someone to talk. Another reward for $5,000 generated separately by the national search group EQUUS is also being offered if the tipster leads the group to Rigdon. "I'm very confident," said Tingle. "I have to have that confidence because without it, what would I hope for?"

[snip]

To visit the KSP website page set up for Rigdon, click here.

More: http://www.lex18.com/news/state-police-turn-to-web-in-search-for-missing-marion-county-woman

State Police have charged William Rigdon, 27, with the murder of Wendell Pyles.

[snip]

WKYT has uncovered some disturbing details about Rigdon's past. His estranged wife, Kara Rigdon, has been missing since July of 2010. She was last seen near her Marion County home.

While Rigdon has not officially been named a suspect in his wife's disappearance, he has been arrested several times since. Once in 2010 for possession of a forged instrument, and most recently in May for terroristic threatening and wanton endangerment charges.

State police say they continue to follow up on leads about Kara Rigdon's disappearance.

There's a $10,000 reward for information about her whereabouts.

More: http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/Second-person-charged-in-murder-case-173472681.html

Reward In Missing Marion County Woman Case Increased

Three years after disappearing, Kara Tingle's smiling face graces yet another missing person poster.

"I would go through Walmart and I would look at the things and I would go 'oh, I really feel for those people' and now I'm one of those people," said Kara's mother, Sheila Tingle.

The family of Kara Tingle, a mother who went missing in 2010, now hopes an increased reward totaling $12,000 will help bring answers to the unsolved three year old case.

More: http://www.lex18.com/news/reward-in-missing-marion-county-woman-case-increased

http://www.lex18.com/news/missing-woman-honored-by-family-friends-on-birthday

In July it will be four years since Kara Tingle mysteriously disappeared from Beechfork Loop in Gravel Switch.

When Kara vanished, she left behind a then newborn daughter and 7-year-old son.

The not knowing what happened is torture for the family but their heartache doesn't stop them from marking the date of her birth.

Kara's 31st birthday will be Friday Feb. 21 and along with friends and strangers, the family will wear purple in her honor.

"That's Kara's favorite color," Kara's mother Sheila Tingle said. "We pray every day that God will send us the answers that we seek."

At the time of her disappearance, Kara was on the "outs" with her estranged husband, Bobby Rigdon.

Missing Woman Remembered Four Years After Disappearance

"Hoping that she can write back on the balloon and send it back, tell us where she is at," said Kara's son, Austin. It's a wish he won't ever stop making. Austin was only seven, and his sister a newborn, when their Mother mysteriously disappeared on this day four years ago.

http://www.lex18.com/news/missing-woman-remembered-four-years-after-disappearance/

Austin’s not your typical teenager for many reasons, all of which are out of his control. The disappearance of his mother has robbed him of his childhood.

The self-professed “momma’s boy” holds on tightly to the memories of her piggy back rides and their trips to wade in the creek behind their house. But, his shaky smile and sad eyes show how much he truly misses her.

“I miss her smile,” Austin said, gazing off, undoubtedly picturing it in his mind.

If she came home today, he said he’d never leave her side.

“I wouldn’t let her out of my sight again,” Austin said, softly.

‘There are some things worse than death. The not knowing is a nightmare that never stops.’ | LebanonEnterprise.com

Family Celebrates Birthday of Missing Woman

For the eighth straight year, Kara Tingle’s family members celebrated her birthday without her on Thursday.

It’s an unfortunate tradition they’d like to change soon, but not one they have any plans of stopping. Tingle has been missing since 2010.
---
On Thursday, she’d be 36-years-old. Her family asked everyone in town to wear her favorite color purple in her honor.

“I’m happy it’s her birthday and I’m happy for all the support and love I’ve been shown today, but in my heart, I’m still sad because I have a daughter that’s missing,” said Sheila Tingle.

At the time of her disappearance, Kara was on the “outs” with her estranged husband, Bobby Rigdon, who is currently in jail for a murder in Casey County.

To this day, there are no charges or answers in Tingle’s case, which family hopes changes before her next birthday.

Family Celebrates Birthday of Missing Woman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back