Identified! KY - Louisville, Male body found in box, Oct'15 - Jeffrey Kingdon

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Tulessa, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

2. Loading...

3. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

4. bflocket

bflocket Well-Known Member

I'm in a rush to get ready for work, so I don't have time to find the link... But there is another UID that was found "not TOO awful far" from there in the past couple years. I doubt they're connected, but I don't think the other body has been ID'ed yet.

5. bflocket

bflocket Well-Known Member

He's been identified as a man from Texas (Jeffrey David Kingdon, 55 of Fort Worth).

Body found in box identified (WAVE-3, Louisville, KY 10/15/2015)
    I haven't had a chance to look up any more about the guy and probably won't until after work. I'll check for more details sometime this afternoon and will try to post it sometime later.

* I just did a quick search for his name and found a few mugshots from the area, but they were all younger black males (i.e. not a WM in thieir 50's).

6. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Man charged in connection with case of body found in box
    UPDATED 3:09 PM EDT Oct 27, 2015

[...]
    Derek Roark is charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence.

[...]
    According to the arrest report, it's believed that Kingdon died of a heroin overdose.

POLICE: Man arrested in connection to case of body found in box in Jefferson Co.
    Posted: Oct 27, 2015 1:28 PM CST - Updated: Oct 27, 2015 2:39 PM CST
    By Jared Brown

[...]
    Authorities say the man found inside the box was Jeffrey David Kingdon. He was found inside a box in the 3000 block of South Park Road, according to police.

Police say Kingdon died from a "supposed heroin overdose." Police also say before Kingdon died, Roark allegedly performed CPR and revived Kingdon, but refused to let a witness call police for help.