GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

Paige and her daughter
paige_johnson-facebook_20101012191038_320_240.JPG

paige_johnson-facebook_(2)_20101012191038_320_240.JPG
https://a248.e.akamai.net/media2.ky...hnson-facebook_(2)_20101012191038_320_240.JPG

That picture gets to me everytime where she is leaning her head forward looking into her mother's eyes. That poor baby is probably going to never see her real mother again. So sad.

Here is a useful link that has a map to show the locations of cell phone towers in a given area.

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/

Just type in the area that you're interested in. It loads a map with red pins. Click on the red pin and it tells you where the cell phone tower is located at.

You can also pan the map to your left or right to see the locations of cell phone towers in a wider area. You can also click on the comments regarding how the cell phone reception is in a given area.

From what I was able to understand about cell phones, the cell phone towers can ping your cell phone if it is turned off. If your phone has GPS capability, it can locate if the phone is turned off. However, I don't think it can ping if the cell phone battery is dead or taken out.

The biggest question I have about cell phone towers is how many miles does one cell phone tower cover?

On the night that Paige disappeared, I just wonder if it's possible that he was somewhere between the AA Highway and the Ohio River in Kentucky, but his cell phone pinged a tower in Ohio.

I think I figured out where he is at from photos of the interstate signs and exit #9. Plus, look at the overpass he goes under with the lights right after exit 9. It matches this photo identically, even the concrete pillars on the overpass sides. See what you think.

Photo from here.

http://www.aaroads.com/midwest/i-075se_oh.html

Interstate 75 southbound at the Exit 9 diamond interchange with Ohio 4 (Paddock Road).

I am from Cincinnati..born and raised there..I currently live in Louisville Ky...but I travel to Cin Sity often...This is definitely 75 but if you take the Norwood exit it will lead you to 71...it is the Norwood Lateral..It looks like this guy is going south on 75 which will lead you to the bridge to crossover into covington Ky.

If he was on 75 South, he could have been coming from 74 or 275. I'm not from the area, but I'm down there a lot, so I'm trying to remember where that exit is in relation to other things - he could be coming from Colerain, perhaps - he could have taken Cross County over to 75. Colerain isn't a bad part of town, really, but I do know drugs can be common in some parts. Or maybe from some part of 275. Hard to say - on maps it looks further away, but everything in the Cincinnati area is pretty close. He could even have been coming from West Chester - hard to say, other than a party, what would have him out there at that time.

If he was traveling 75 South he could not have been coming from 74...275? yes but not 74 because that exit is closer to downtown cincinnati. He could've also been coming from Ronald Reagan Highway (cross county hwy)...you can get to Colerain from 74 and by taking 75 to Ronald Reagan hwy.

yes he is definitley going 75 south towards downtown, i also live in cincinnati and like suspicious1 pointed out he could not have been coming from 74 due to the fact that 74 is a couple more exits down. If he was coming from West Chester he could have taken 71 or 75. It is very hard to tell where he could have been coming from considering there are so many parts of town running off of 75 south. :waitasec:

thank you for that article, it really doesnt make sense like they said if she had plans to run away why would she spend time filling out applications and the applications for school. Hopefully they do have leads they are working on and they can bring her home soon. She deserves to be back home with her daughter.

Just saw on FB that money raised at a fundraiser is going completely to Paige's mom. First, it was just part of it (the lion's share) and the rest to the Foundation that has offered the reward so that the reward could be increased. Now an individual form the foundation posted that Paige's mother asked them for the rest of the money. Something about all of this is not sitting right with me. I realize that people react to things differently, but I have barely seen or heard from this woman since Paige went missing, I have not heard of her actively searching or anything yet she's collecting funds? I don't have kids but if one of my nieces was missing you would not be able to get my mug off of the TV. According to the paper here, Paige's daughter is with the father's family, so the money certainly did not go towards that. As a matter of fact, that family refused money and stated they would like it to go towards the reward. Then Paige's mom swoops in and grabs it.

Flame if you will, this is just REALLY bothering me. It reminds me of other greed that showed itself when people were missing in other cases. I understand this woman may have fallen on hard times, even before Paige's disappearance, but believe me- there are PLENTY of organizations within the Greater Cincinnati area that provide assistance. Why take it from reward money to find your missing child????

ok i got it thank you very much

You're welcome! I need to stop thinking about this and reading FB tonight...it is driving my blood pressure up. I just read a comment that Brighton center set her up with housing assistance, which if true, is great-that's exactly what should happen. So why does she need $1700??? :furious: Why do I have a feeling this money is going toward beer and cigarettes...or worse???

Its sad and sickening at the same time. Taking away $1700 that could help bring your daughter home really shows what type of mother she is. :furious: who knows what she really is doing with that money once she receives it.

1287706547514.JPEG

Paige Valisa Johnson

Endangered Missing from Covington, Kentucky since September 23, 2010

Age: 17 -- Height: 5'1" -- Weight: 110 lbs -- Hair Color: Lt. Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

Paige's ears, tongue, and naval are pierced.

Paige was last seen in Covington, Kentucky at approximately 1:00 am on September 23, 2010. An adult male friend, Jacob Thomas Bumpass, 22, says he dropped her off there. She was supposed to be going to her sister's home, but never arrived. She has never been heard from again.

Bumpass has not been cooperative with authorities and has hired an attorney. Investigators have not named him a suspect, but say he acted suspiciously in the days following Paige's disappearance. He changed his cell phone and cleaned out his car. At the time he said he was dropping Paige off in Covington, his cell phone pinged in Florence, Kentucky, which is Paige's home town about 10 miles away.

Multiple searches have turned up no sign of Paige. She did not have a cell phone or credit cards. She left behind a two-year-old child when she disappeared. Foul play is suspected.

NCMEC

Charley Project

Yes, in my opinion it's not wrong to question where money that was donated is going towards this cause. My hinky meeter is just WAY up on this one. If I am wrong I will be the first to admit it. It just doesn't look good right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back