Found Deceased KY - Robert Jones, 38, & Crystal Warner, 35, Springfield, 3 July 2016 *Arrest*

Hello my fellow Kentuckian.
That's a long distance and road changes. Blows my mind. Wonder how or why he picked Georgetown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello! My guess is he took the route they would have taken back to Florence and ditched the car along the way to make it look like they had gotten that far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

All over a rental? Horrific outcome for this poor couple!! Renting a home can be a nightmare, attracting some very seedy individuals. I know from personal experience in renting our home and trying to evict him.

I'm waiting on more arrests. He had to have some help. I feel sure that he didn't walk back to Springfield after driving their car to Georgetown.

http://www.k5thehometeam.com/story/...th-murder-in-connection-to-missing-nky-couple
KSP: Man charged with murder in connection to missing NKY couple

--snip

Investigators said evidence that the couple is deceased has been revealed, but their remains have not been recovered. KSP said the next phase in their investigation is to search for their bodies.
~~

A neighbor FOX19 NOW spoke with said the victims were nice people.
"They were real nice people, neighbors and they got kids playing around and they were so nice," the neighbor said.

Jones's ex wife, with whom he shared three children with, gave FOX19 NOW a heartwrenching statement.
"They both were shot in the head Sunday by the renter of the home, the step son was an eye witness who came forward and reported it!" she said. "I'm on my way to tell my three boys their Daddy is gone."

--more@link.

It sounds like a plea deal coming up.
Tell us where they are and you'll get x # of years.

It sounds like a plea deal coming up.
Tell us where they are and you'll get x # of years.

..Kentucky has the death penalty, I would hope the most LE would do is offer to take that off the table, LWOP in exchange for the bodies.

I haven't read this article yet but wanted to post it ASAP

Couple murdered after visiting their tenant at remote cabin' and bodies have yet to be found
Robert 'Bobby' Jones, 38, and Crystal Warner, 35, of Florence, Kentucky have been missing since they went to visit a tenant last week

Five days later, their car was found abandoned

Family says that witnesses reportedly saw tenant Craig Pennington, 52, their tenant, shoot them and carry them away

Their bodies are still missing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-remote-cabin-bodies-found.html#ixzz4E2XgiuzT

Just nauseous reading about this couple. Their poor loved ones !
Curious about the witness ( Pennington's stepson?) ; was he forced to help hide the bodies ? :(

Rest in peace, Robert and Crystal !

Just nauseous reading about this couple. Their poor loved ones !
Curious about the witness ( Pennington's stepson?) ; was he forced to help hide the bodies ? :(

Rest in peace, Robert and Crystal !

I was wondering about that too. If he was forced to assist with the disposal I would think LE would know and the bodies would have been recovered by now, so I think he was just a witness. Judging by the photograph of the cabin in the DM article, the surrounding area is heavily forested, so Lord only knows where he hid the bodies. Did this guy really expect not to be the #1 suspect? Can't imagine he thought he'd get away with this, especially since he hadn't paid the rent for months.

I haven't read this article yet but wanted to post it ASAP

Couple murdered after visiting their tenant at remote cabin' and bodies have yet to be found
Robert 'Bobby' Jones, 38, and Crystal Warner, 35, of Florence, Kentucky have been missing since they went to visit a tenant last week

Five days later, their car was found abandoned

Family says that witnesses reportedly saw tenant Craig Pennington, 52, their tenant, shoot them and carry them away

Their bodies are still missing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-remote-cabin-bodies-found.html#ixzz4E2XgiuzT

Stupid question but doesn't the pic of both of them with the blue background look like some sort of mug shot? Even though they are smiling, it just looks like one.

Stupid question but doesn't the pic of both of them with the blue background look like some sort of mug shot? Even though they are smiling, it just looks like one.

Hmmm.....sure could be, I guess. I just assumed they were DMV photos but who knows lol!

They look like DMV Driver's License photos to me. I feel terrible for this couple and their loved ones :(

http://www.lex18.com/story/32411714/search-called-off-for-bodies-of-missing-couple

--snip

Several dozen friends and family members turned out Sunday near fields in Woodford County. The spot was chosen because of its proximity to a cell phone tower where one of the victim's cell phones last pinged. Before heading to Woodford County, the group of 41 volunteers originally met in Scott County earlier Sunday, where the couple's car was found.

Soon they moved the search to Woodford County, it was called off. State troopers working the case said it was too preliminary to search without any leads.
Volunteers said it was a bit frustrating, but they don't want to waste their efforts.

"I'm sure it is frustrating, but there's no sense in looking in places that don't exist. You know what I mean? Until it becomes an area of interest to the state police, there's no interest to us at all," said volunteer Mike Ward.
While Sunday's search was called off, many of the 41 volunteers made it clear they are available for future searches. The family says they'll update everyone on Facebook in the coming weeks.

This one confuses me, how did the perp get the drop on them? He is behind in rent so the couple surely would advance with caution and would be armed imo.

Have they tried search dogs ? Cadaver dogs ?
What about a search dog for the perp's scent ; since wherever he went at the time of death--he would've presumably had their bodies with him ? Hated to type that. :(

they may not have been armed. maybe he acted civil until then.

This one confuses me, how did the perp get the drop on them? He is behind in rent so the couple surely would advance with caution and would be armed imo.

I'm thinking it could be passport photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back