Identified! KY - Rosine, Ohio Co., UP57667, WhtFem, Pre-50, found by hunters, Nov'18 - Jaime Holland

ClaireNC

Reaction score
UP57667
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP57667 Female, White / Caucasian
Date Body Found November 18, 2018
Location Found Rosine, Kentucky
Demographics
Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 50
??Height 58' 0"-64' 0"(696-768 inches) , Estimated
(is that 5'8" to 6'4", or 58" - 64" which would be 4'10"-5'4")

Weight Cannot Estimate
Circumstances
Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found November 18, 2018
NamUs Case Created May 29, 2019
Location Rosine, Kentucky
County Ohio County
Circumstances of Recovery: Skeletal remains discovered by hunters on private property
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Hair and eye color unknown
No clothing listed

Investigating Agencies

Kentucky State Police
(270) 826-3312

One person ruled out:
Missing Person / NamUs # MP12539 Shanna Peoples, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact September 8, 2011
State AL
County Geneva

Need to get clarification on the height. The one person ruled out was 6' tall. Was this UID a short or tall woman?

@MadMcGooaka KentuckyGuru thoughts?
Hahaha! KentuckyGuru :D never thought I’d hear that!

This is becoming one of our most questioned. I think carbuff explained the possible confusion (data entry error) of the height issue... it’s mostly likely 4’10” - 5’4”. I think it was an inches to feet conversion error. But this whole case is up there when it comes to questions we have to ask...

ETA: thank you @ClaireNC for creating a thread for her! ;)

This is becoming one of our most questioned. I think carbuff explained the possible confusion (data entry error) of the height issue... it’s mostly likely 4’10” - 5’4”. I think it was an inches to feet conversion error. But this whole case is up there when it comes to questions we have to ask...

It's most likely what happened, but not guaranteed. There are a few very tall women missing. Yet another thing we should clarify.

Could this be our girl???

Elizabeth went missing from Louisville in December 2006 (2018)
- 43 years old (pre-50)
- 4’11” (4’10”-5’4”)
- 95 lbs.
- brown hair & blue eyes
- Elizabeth Brussow was reported missing on February 24, 2007. At the time of the report, she was 43 years old. She was last seen on December 10, 2006. The LMPD was contacted and a missing person report was filed. The family members have not seen or heard from her since.

Elizabeth Brussow is described as a white female, 4 foot 11 inches in height, weighing 95 pounds. Her hair is described as brown in color and shoulder length. She has multiple tattoos and burn scars on the left side of her body.

Elizabeth Brussow | Louisville Metro PD, KY

ETA: with just the info we have, I also like Elizabeth for the Grayson Co. 2009 UID who isn’t listed anywhere (or just the newspaper article I found so far)

Well, the tattoos and burn scars wouldn't show up on skeletal remains and with the crazy height listed, probably the UID didn't turn up on anybody's searches. I think you should send this one in.

I think we really have to get the height cleared up - if she was short this looks a good match. I was looking through MP listings the other day (THINK it was CA but could easily have been elsewhere) and there was a very tall woman there - thought to myself "must come back to this one" and then promptly forgot...

I most always promptly forget lol. I wanted to leave this here, hopefully we will get a few things cleared up (if they can be).

I noticed a few more details about Elizabeth on her NamUs profile when I was adding her to the list of possibilities...https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/9433?nav

“Family last had contact with missing person around November 2006. Missing person has ties to North Carolina and Tennessee, and was possibly headed to Virginia. Comments: Possibly got into a semi”

I most always promptly forget lol. I wanted to leave this here, hopefully we will get a few things cleared up (if they can be).

I noticed a few more details about Elizabeth on her NamUs profile when I was adding her to the list of possibilities...

“Family last had contact with missing person around November 2006. Missing person has ties to North Carolina and Tennessee, and was possibly headed to Virginia. Comments: Possibly got into a semi”

Wow, even a connection to the area. That makes her much more likely.

Elizabeth was 4 ft 11

Was this ever submitted as a possible match?

The only rule-out on Namus is:
MP12539 Shanna Peoples
All of the Kentucky UID possible matches have been turned into the ME. No word. So, I’ve been going through and submitting them each, one by one, to the Doe Network. I’ll have to check on this one.

Last edited:
If her skeletal remains are intact as they say her fingers and hands had been broken many times most fingers were crocked.
Her daughter seen this forum and contacted me I'm her first husband.
Welcome to Websleuths! Thanks for joining the discussion. I’m very sorry about Elizabeth.

Thank you for clarifying some info about Elizabeth also.

Your daughter (I assume, she said Elizabeth was her mother) reached out to me also and I told her that I hadn’t heard back about Elizabeth possibly being a match to this unidentified woman. I also suggested that it might be a good idea for her (or you) to reach out to the agency in charge of her case. Especially if you feel this Jane Doe could be her. I certainly don’t mind doing it, but sometimes family members are taken more seriously than us “Websleuths”.

Please let me, or any of us, know if we can help answer any questions!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back