KY KY - Samantha Jones Sperry, 25, Graves County, 29 March 2018

Thank you all so much. If LE was doing half of what they are supposed to this would be so much easier. There is a female deputy that has been great but she can only do what she is allowed to do. We have been informed that unless new evidence is found there will be no new searches. So at this point it is up to Family. If that means private searches, hiring a dog team, PI or whatever.
There is no reason for evidence no to have been processed at almost 50 days in. Or certain items to be waiting on a warrant still.
They knew what they were doing with the kaler bottoms, even the sheriff stated that is the worse place to go missing. They knew it would be difficult to find her and when we did most evidence would be washed away or animals would have gotten to her.

Have you and the family contacted any private search organizations? I believe Texas equusearch will take requests from either family or LE.

I wanted to add that it was reported that when Rhen showed up (allegedly after 5 days in the woods) he was dehydrated and hyperthermic (high body temperature). Both of these are symptoms of Meth overdose. It would not surprise me if that is what was at play.

I wouldn't want people to be under the impression that he was hypothermic (low body temperature) and dehydrated which might fit better with the story of being in the woods for 5 days.

The report actually stated hypothermic. As stated from the Graves County Sheriffs Office and the Dateline article. However, the water out was very cold and the temperatures were als very cold. You could easily bring your body temperature down to that level if needed
I wish they would go ahead and verify me then I could finish what I want to say but that is all I can say for now that is documented in print.

The report actually stated hypothermic. As stated from the Graves County Sheriffs Office and the Dateline article. However, the water out was very cold and the temperatures were als very cold. You could easily bring your body temperature down to that level if needed
I wish they would go ahead and verify me then I could finish what I want to say but that is all I can say for now that is documented in print.
Thanks for the correction.

I wanted to add that it was reported that when Rhen showed up (allegedly after 5 days in the woods) he was dehydrated and hyperthermic (high body temperature). Both of these are symptoms of Meth overdose. It would not surprise me if that is what was at play.

I wouldn't want people to be under the impression that he was hypothermic (low body temperature) and dehydrated which might fit better with the story of being in the woods for 5 days.

Public court records in KY show arrests for production and distribution of meth. (I use searchquarry.com for the records, small monthly fee to use though).

Hi Everyone,

Oneangelinheaven is now a verified insider in Samantha's case.

As always, please treat oneangelinheaven with respect.

Remember oneangelinheaven does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what oneangelinheaven posts or not.

Thank you

I've been following this case since it first came on here. I figured by now there would be an arrest(s). This seems to be a regular thing with LE dropping the ball on missing person cases. Absolutely frustrating 😡

A new report.
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2018/05/16/still-no-sign-of-samantha-sperry-7-weeks-after-disappearance/

Pretty much the same as what was in the Dateline story. Some new things.

First, it turns out that Rhen did turn up at a relative's house and not just a random house on Tim RD.

Deputies first became aware of Sperry’s disappearance after receiving a report on March 28 that Hendrickson had disappeared and was possibly suicidal, Ramage said. Hendrickson resurfaced on Sunday, April 1, when he walked up to his uncle’s property. He was dehydrated and suffering from hypothermia, and was taken to a hospital, Ramage added.

And ... more blood in a different location ... have to see where that goes

Sperry’s car was found abandoned along Dooms Chapel Road near Symsonia. Ramage said a Murray police officer found blood in Sperry’s home, and investigators also found what appeared to be blood in a car on the property of Hendrickson’s uncle. Ramage said once he receives lab results from those samples, he and his investigators could plan what to do next.

Rhen quickly put his Jeep up for sale on FB after all this happened. It makes me wonder if this was the vehicle they found what may have been blood in at his uncles. Several people commented on it that it was suspicious of him. He pulled that post and re posted it under a couple of his other FB profiles. Some stated that the Sheriffs office was aware he was selling a vehicle.

Rhen quickly put his Jeep up for sale on FB after all this happened. It makes me wonder if this was the vehicle they found what may have been blood in at his uncles. Several people commented on it that it was suspicious of him. He pulled that post and re posted it under a couple of his other FB profiles. Some stated that the Sheriffs office was aware he was selling a vehicle.

How long does it take to get the lab results back?

There was a new story ran on HLN tonight. I didn’t get to see it but I heard some of it over the phone. If any of you get the link before we do please post it.
They did state if I am correct that blood was found in her apartment on a males article of clothing and on the ceiling. There was some other interesting things stated, I love the interviewer, she doesn’t go easy.

There was a new story ran on HLN tonight. I didn’t get to see it but I heard some of it over the phone. If any of you get the link before we do please post it.
They did state if I am correct that blood was found in her apartment on a males article of clothing and on the ceiling. There was some other interesting things stated, I love the interviewer, she doesn’t go easy.

I found this but I don't have iTunes to listen to the episode.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back