Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake, I didn’t remember correctly from the interview video on the placement of people in the vehicle. But the mother does say there was a female in the vehicle in the interview posted a few pages back. Moo
Yes, she did say that.

Regarding mom’s head injury, I remember seeing an MSM article but can’t find it now

I believe her husband passed away years ago, I’m sure life has been difficult, now this
@rsd1200 might have it. She’s very good at record keeping. You’re right, I think it was even discussed on Inside Edition. How much can she endure? S’s aunt has taken over most of the PR, imo. That’s good for the mom to have a break. Moo

Regarding mom’s head injury, I remember seeing an MSM article but can’t find it now

I believe her husband passed away years ago, I’m sure life has been difficult, now this
I unfortunately cannot find anything pertaining to that. But thats fine, it bears little to no relevance, really.
I agree, it appears things have been hard on them. Makes me sad.

nah...im not buying that at all.
I am thinking there are SM post, possibly on Snapchat or in the cloud that show her in the back. I will NOT believe for a moment that they details they have received are from the three suspects.
They were in downtown Lex so there could be a lot more surveillance video and even traffic light video showing empty front passenger seat and SS in the back seat? Or even surveillance video showing the car stopped somewhere with SS getting out of the front and into the back.

I mentioned a head injury, thing is I read it on SM so it was against the rules of this forum. Got myself in a little trouble, deleted post. I was wondering if it was really true but sounded like a strange lie so I went with it. Glad to hear it was correct.

not glad the Mom had a head injury but glad I wasn't spreading gossip. Thought it may have something to do with reporting being off.

They were in downtown Lex so there could be a lot more surveillance video and even traffic light video showing empty front passenger seat and SS in the back seat? Or even surveillance video showing the car stopped somewhere with SS getting out of the front and into the back.
You know I forgot all about those camera's for a while. I think Camera's can play a huge role in finding our missing.
I remember watching Micki Shunick and how they caught her killer from video.
I posted earlier..pages ago..that I hope LE is soliciting rural homeowners that might have video camera's installed.
Those farmers are getting pretty tech savy. Fingers crossed.

Interesting scenario: Three leave in the car, one male drives; SS and the other male in the back. The male in the back finally can't control himself and becomes too aggressive with SS. A struggle ensues and maybe SS is struck unconscious (I'm being kind here). The male driver (the car that was towed) said "She's NOT coming to my house" and the two guys dump her (unconscious or dead) roadside or off a bridge. Then they fabricated the story about her coming to the house and walking off which would appear to be believable. You are welcome to elaborate or poo-poo this theory....

OK.....
......Any word from forensics about the towed vehicle?
......Did the police confirm she was in the house.............?

Think about it.....WHY are they searching the Kentucky River now.......You know she didn't take a hike there!!!!......She was probably *transported* there.....

If they said she was at the house why lie about that? If they left her on the side of the road alive it makes them seem like d*cks but not murderers. If you demand to get out of someone's car keeping you against your will, even if it is for your own good, might not be worth the trouble to strangers. They might be afraid you will say you are being kidnapped. Especially if they know you were on the phone with your mom and she possibly saw who you were with. I don't see why they would say she made it to the house unless she was there alive or not. JMHO

Also, let’s not forget the video footage from the bar shows what went on before closing time! LE gets an upfront view of the interaction going on, as well as the number of drinks consumed.

I've worked around criminals and they lie and are con artists. Also never guilty of the crime even when caught and found guilty doing time.
That doesn't mean they lie about everything. I think Police learned a lot from the three mens interviews before any DNA could be tested. I believe they told the truth when they said SS was at the home. Maybe lied about her leaving on foot.

There have been pages and pages dedicated to where she sat. What's the difference??? It was 3 o clock in the morning. Mom was probably half asleep. Savannah was in a car. That's about all we really know or even need to know. Everything else is nothing but speculation.

plus honestly how can you tell on facetime things look different thru a phone video!

I've worked around criminals and they lie and are con artists. Also never guilty of the crime even when caught and found guilty doing time.
Respectfully disagree. While it may be true for some it is not true for all. I spent a career in many different aspects of the criminal justice system, all hands on and face to face. You can't just label a group of people that way criminal or not.

That doesn't mean they lie about everything. I think Police learned a lot from the three mens interviews before any DNA could be tested. I believe they told the truth when they said SS was at the home. Maybe lied about her leaving on foot.

Do you think they killed her?

Respectfully disagree. While it may be true for some it is not true for all. I spent a career in many different aspects of the criminal justice system, all hands on and face to face. You can't just label a group of people that way criminal or not.

You are correct with not all. My mistake, I haven't known all the criminals in our world. I don't think the Police would be using what the men have told them to brief the media about facts of this case.

Many of the criminals I came in contact with were con artists and lied, not trustworthy.

Do you think they killed her?
Well there's this. We can't find her. She's been missing over one month with absolutely no contact with anybody..that we know of. She wasn't dressed for a trip. She didn' t take anything if she was planning on disappearing and leaving a bar at 3am to take off on a new phase in your life is not how most women plan it. Did she have money to relocate? My guess is NO.
I think there is a good chance she is no longer with us but finding her is mission impossible and that's why my hat's in the Cajun Rescue Team who have experience in this kind of searching and if ever one of mine go missing I could only dream of that kind of Tim or Toney expertise in a search.

Well there's this. We can't find her. She's been missing over one month with absolutely no contact with anybody..that we know of. She wasn't dressed for a trip. She didn' t take anything if she was planning on disappearing and leaving a bar at 3am to take off on a new phase in your life is not how most women plan it. Did she have money to relocate? My guess is NO.
I think there is a good chance she is no longer with us but finding her is mission impossible and that's why my hat's in the Cajun Rescue Team who have experience in this kind of searching and if ever one of mine go missing I could only dream of that kind of Tim or Toney expertise in a search.

I'm wondering if they killed her or if she died and they've gotten rid of the body and are lying for some reason. They must have done something that they're afraid of if she did die accidentally. Or they're hiding from something else criminal, not related to this case, that involves them.

If she died accidentally and they panicked and got rid of the body you would think they would have confessed by now. Must be more involved.

Crews are combing through the Kentucky River as the desperate search for Savannah Spurlock continues. Cajun Coast Search & Rescue, wanting to get answers for family, says it won’t leave any stone unturned. @WKYT

View attachment 167982 View attachment 167983

Caitlin Centner on Twitter
The location of the Cajun K-9 Search and Rescue vehicle (High Bridge) was taken WAY downriver from the US27 Bridge at Camp Nelson.............Is that where they put the boats in?.....why are they searching that far away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck