Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teleka Patrick a missing doctor from Michigan was found floating in an Indiana pond! Anybody happen to follow that one! It was a very interesting case and the thought of Savannah wandering to this pond came to mind.
It was late at night when her car was seen abandoned on the toll road. She climbed over a fence to get to that pond. It's been a while so some of the details are fuzzy.
I mention it only because some said this pond they are searching might be difficult to get to!

Didn’t Savannah’s friend say that these men were not strangers? That at least one of them worked with her? (Or am I mixing up cases...)

Didn’t Savannah’s friend say that these men were not strangers? That at least one of them worked with her? (Or am I mixing up cases...)

In the most recent article, her friend said the three males were familiar with each other through work. She also said Savannah didn’t know any of them, he ex said the same thing about SS not knowing them.

"No matter how intoxicated she would have been, she would not have been willing to go with strangers to Garrard County," Sabrina Speratos, 21, told Fox News.

Speratos told Fox News that two of the three men appear to be in their early 20's. She thinks the three are not close-knit friends, rather co-workers who decided to go out and pick up girls in Lexington on the night they met Spurlock.

FRIEND | Savannah Spurlock would have 'jumped out' of car if she knew where 3 men were headed

Really? I dunno. Look at this. Does anybody think they just don't look like the same purse?

I think this could a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag called The MAC and Mini MAC, it has a tassle I think I see in the pic.

Attachments

• 17527253-97CA-49B6-A429-B27C5A540779.jpeg
    17527253-97CA-49B6-A429-B27C5A540779.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 17
I think this could a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag called The MAC and Mini MAC, it has a tassle I think I see in the pic.

I’ve been trying to figure out what kind of bag this is since the pics came out. I know a lot about handbags of all kinds. I don’t think that’s the same bag.. MOO.

I did narrow down the iPhone to a 6s, 7, or SE (only specific GB on each too, but not sure that’s too relevant).

Reactions: byo
This is the older MK logo.

Attachments

• 677DE5B0-B2AB-4319-960E-D1FEF1C2CF0A.jpeg
    677DE5B0-B2AB-4319-960E-D1FEF1C2CF0A.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: byo
Very similar, but not MK either. It’s so frustrating to try to figure this out!

Haha yeh it’s frustrating. I distinctly see the MK emblem, just distorted from light bouncing off of it. They’re so popular around here too, I have like 6 lol. MK, Kate spade and coach are probably the three I see the most. Each brand has stores in the newer outlet about an hour from Richmond.

Attachments

• 25457E87-AD5B-4454-BE60-A729D8626E60.jpeg
    25457E87-AD5B-4454-BE60-A729D8626E60.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 26
Apologies if this has already been answered: about how far is this pond from the home that was previously searched?

I saw someone say somewhere around 2.5 miles earlier in the thread

So she did not know any of them? :(
I thought she did know one...misunderstood.
So is her friend saying she still would have gone with strangers but not so far?
An odd thing to say...i o.

As far as anyone has said, she didn’t know any of them. And yeh it looks like her friend is saying she would’ve never gone far with them but she could understand her going somewhere closer by for a “night cap.” Her words not mine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288