Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer SS isn't located the more likely the three men haven't conspired. I just don't see it. Maybe 2 had left the home & don't know what happened precluding LE from playing one against the other. Whether they've found a body or not if LE has strong evidence, they don't let perps roam around free. jmo
They’ve let the known perps in Crystal Rogers’ death/disappearance roam around free for years. Sorry, but it does happen. And they let the Wagners in OH roam free for a couple of years while building a case against them after they murdered 8 people.

Here’s one of many articles saying something different.

Police say that Spurlock’s phone went out of service around 8:30 a.m. on the morning she disappeared.

Police Release Photos Of Savannah Spurlock’s Phone, Purse

ETA: This was supposed to be part of post #525

Thank you. It sounds like LE is hoping someone finds Savannah's purse, and iPhone which they evidently think may have been discarded somewhere else.

It's not uncommon for the victim's body to be discarded at one location then personal possessions are put in another location.

I can see why LE wants anyone to be on the lookout for these personal items along with looking for any signs of Savannah's body.

They very well could be in two different locations.

Imo

They’ve let the known perps in Crystal Rogers’ death/disappearance roam around free for years. Sorry, but it does happen. And they let the Wagners in OH roam free for a couple of years while building a case against them after they murdered 8 people.
I thought in those cases it was because they did not have strong enough evidence.
I doubt they would let criminals roam free despite having the evidence needed to convict them of the crime. Imo

Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson, assistant chief of police with the Richmond Police Department, told Fox News that Spurlock’s last known location was at a home in Garrard County

Is the home location where SS was last tracked visible on the map? How far is the home from the church and pond? TIA
Yes. MSM has not given out the address. Many have figured it out from photos. About 1.8 miles by road or 1.5 straight line.

I thought in those cases it was because they did not have strong enough evidence.
I doubt they would let criminals roam free despite having the evidence needed to convict them of the crime. Imo
Of cours. But I was replying to a poster who said that the longer this goes on, the less likely It is that the 3 men conspired. That’s just not true, IMO.

Of cours. But I was replying to a poster who said that the longer this goes on, the less likely It is that the 3 men conspired. That’s just not true, IMO.
Actually the poster said that they don't just let suspects roam free when they have strong evidence.
Your reply was that they do, with two examples.
That was the part I was questioning. Imo

Actually the poster said that they don't just let suspects roam free when they have strong evidence.
Your reply was that they do, with two examples.
That was the part I was questioning. Imo
My comment still stands because I believe, in Crystal’s case for instance, that they do have strong evidence. They either feel they don’t have quite enough OR they are unwilling to prosecute without a body, something we have discussed here before. I believe it’s possible they can have strong enough evidence to feel certain about something while still feeling they don’t have quite enough to successfully prosecute.

In any case, it is very early days here in terms of arrests or prosecution in this case. They really need to find her phone.

Boy am I confused. I thought you could discuss these three guys because they haven't been named as a suspect. So really they are just friends or acquaintances. I read the rules again, the rules are listed in a sub forum on the message board. You can't discuss people involved that have not been named a suspect that includes friends and acquaintances.

When you're new it's difficult to keep the rules straight. Thanks for the reminder.

No problem! I usually decide what to post based on whether or not I can find it in MSM. If I can’t- then I just don’t say anything lol

It was an opinion. Your free to formulate your own. Opinions are neither true or untrue,

Would they be putting so much effort into retrieving evidence?

I would think that finding the phone, purse, or other personal item of SS's would make a big difference to the investigation. It might tell them where she was or had been. If they find anything in a field that near the house, it would also be a strong pointer toward what happened.

Did I see one? Or was this meant for a diff person?
Someone else..but did you happen to see any yourself, just from making connections of the house owners to their son (?) or the person with the towed vehicle.

Did the search teams do an actual water search of the ponds?

Lot of posts about her phone being turned off... I sometimes watch my granddaughter and my daughter has texted me from work or a concert or wherever she may be sometimes to say her phone is running out of battery and she is going to turn it off but will check it each hour or so.

Maybe Savannah turned hers off herself if she thought her battery would die overnight to save whatever was left for getting home in the morning and/or to check in with her mom later. I'm oldish now so I almost never have occasion to run out of battery but I know the younger generations don't always plan for charging their phone.

Unfortunately, it's probably not what happened but it's possible she turned it off herself at some point I think. jmo

And there have been many cases on here that in fact do support your position, no doubt. In many cases where a person disappears and are not yet found, its very common for no charges to be filed till they recover a body. Many cases have gone years with suspicions cast on people and only to be charged yrs later when the body is recovered. I'm not sure the length of time really tells us a lot, other than if these men are lying, they have only had to tell one or two simple lies that LE are unable to dispute at this point in time....MOO

Last edited:
If Savannah left the house on her own she would know to add extra clothing, someones jacket and their boots, likely oversized male clothing. Maybe even a pair of pants if she could find something to fit. If anyone saw a person walking along a road in the area that day, they may not have realized the person was female. Her purse and phone would fit in the pockets. I really don’t believe she would leave on foot tho. It was too darn cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151