KY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

To jump in they probably have lots of circumstantial evidence right now. With that said if they have enough to charge somebody then yes they will prosecute.
    Thinking of that little girl that was burned to death in her car and all the evidence they had and her killer walked. Prosecutors only have one chance to get it right and they are not going to trial until they are sure they have a good tight case and even with that sometimes they fail.

2. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

Savannah Spurlock’s dad says her son doesn’t know she’s missing

-Spurlock said the missing Kentucky woman was going through a difficult phase and “making horrible decisions” around the time that she disappeared in the early morning hours of Jan. 4. But he feels she was going to snap back to the responsible daughter and mother that many people say she was.

-Savannah’s father says he stays off social media and is “glad” he does because he’s “hanging on by a thread” and couldn’t bear to see some of the comments people are posting about his daughter on the web.

-Cecil Spurlock tells Fox News he is a Navy veteran and suffered from an accident that left him in a wheelchair. He says he became closest to Savannah around the time that she started taking college classes. He said he gets along with Savannah’s mother, Ellen. Spurlock's parents both tell Fox News they stay in touch with detectives searching for their daughter.

This is a wonderful article, but her Dad just breaks my heart. I’m BEYOND glad he stays off social media. I pray she’ll be found ASAP.

libraryg, MsBetsy, mtnlites and 8 others like this.
  3. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

I would say only if they have a lot of other circumstantial evidence that shows she likely died as a result of their actions, but in a case like that a medical examiner would likely use all those factors in determining cause of death. If the coroner lists it as truly undecided, I would say that there would be no charges. But I’m just guessing obviously

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Choochoobella and girlhasnoname like this.
  4. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Especially when you have 3 possible suspects. :(

5. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

The skin tone doesn’t even seem to match.

Choochoobella likes this.
  6. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Completely different lighting situations and kinds of cameras.

7. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

The purse definitely doesn’t match.

8. Southern_Girl

Southern_Girl Well-Known Member

It’s the same purse.

ETA: There’s a better article somewhere in this thread, but this is the first I could find rn.

“Police in Kentucky on Thursday released images of the purse and cell phone they believe missing mother of four Savannah Spurlock was carrying with her the night she disappeared after leaving a popular college bar.

The Richmond Police Department provided Fox News with pictures of the pair of items Spurlock had on her before she disappeared in the early-morning hours of Jan. 4.”

Photos show purse, phone Savannah Spurlock was carrying the night she disappeared, police say

Choochoobella, StarEyes and JaneEyre like this.
  9. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

We discussed the purse previously. In one photo it is hanging wide open with the black lining exposed.

10. MoonMoon

MoonMoon New Member

My bad I was focused on the strap.

11. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

Actually I was zooming on that photo earlier and I’m not so sure what we were seeing wasn’t just a shadow and an object on the concrete sidewalk. I’m now not sure the purse was open after all. I don’t think I’m seeing things...

MoonMoon likes this.
  12. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

But I do believe it’s the same purse

girlhasnoname likes this.
  13. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I’m happy he spoke to the difficult time Savannah was going through. It’s sad that he even needed to say anything about it. He may not read social media, but he’s clearly heard some of the trash talk. I hate that for him, her family, and friends. He did a wonderful job in this interview. Bless, he breaks my heart. jmo

14. Stunned

Stunned Your past explains you, It does not excuse you

What am I missing about her purse? It keeps coming up over and over again! Too me it seems wide open. I have no idea where my cheap purses come from! But I like them. Well, to be honest Amazon!

15. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

No doubt! social media in this case has been downright disgusting!!!!!!!!

libraryg, kimpage, Coeli96 and 4 others like this.
  16. BaileyC

BaileyC Well-Known Member

Don't ask me for a link, I have no clue where this is at in a MSM article but I have not read they all got in one car. I am under the impression the truck followed the car all the way to the house. I've read many times Savannah was in backseat of car and two men also in car. Third man was following car in truck.

I've came to the conclusion the first statements from the Mom are not correct. No woman and only one man in backseat. I'm thinking the voices were that of the man in backseat and the man driving the car.

Nope the pond is close to the home they searched but I have not heard the pond is on the land the home is on. In the video about this search of the land and pond, by the Chapel, I misunderstood the commentator saying the pond belonged to one of the men who Savannah was with. The woman in the video said, the pond was near the home that belongs to the man Savannah was with when leaving the bar. Something like that, not worded exactly right but close.

JandT, ab01 and Choochoobella like this.
  17. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

nothing honestly, I was just making an apparently bad joke with some of the followers based on conversations in past threads. (basically I swung and missed ahh nevermind) Anything that can be discerned about the purse can be done from the photos that LE has used to asked locals to be on the lookout for IMO

Stunned and jULIA_bEE like this.
  18. Stunned

Thank you, for the last 2 days I have been feeling Vogue embarrassment, not knowing purse Kulture!
    Is that a word?

bowler, ilovematt and ab01 like this.
  19. Stunned

Oh, we all do that!

20. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

yah my wife tells me all the time i'm not funny.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.