KY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Removed. No use beating a dead horse, as the saying goes.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    MsBetsy, JEMB135, gliving and 2 others like this.
  2. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Hey Everyone,

Let me make a couple of things very clear... It does not matter what Savannah wore, it does not matter if Savannah went to a bar to meet men.

What matters is she is missing. Start with the facts and not things that do not matter in this case.

3. rsd1200

rsd1200 Well-Known Member

It's near, but they've had trouble w/folks doing just that... There's nothing really to see at this time of year though. Cams may still be on though, idk, that's why I mentioned it. I've seen them on the fences. They were prob checked, early on, if they were on, I'd hope. There's also streams, creeks, down in there, that get really high with this much rain we've had... if ya get my drift.

4. mtnlites

mtnlites Scooby Doo Gang Membership Pending

The Midwest Chapter of Texas Equasearch will be searching on this Saturday. They're also asking for public volunteers. Not sure how to link to that. They said they'd create an "event" on their own page for those interested in helping.

5. ardean

ardean Active Member

I looked up hemp farms and the only one in Richmond I see is the Lucky Clover Farm. Did any of the guys work there that left with her? I hadn't looked at this case for a while and just looked at the photos. I notice a pretty blank expression in that last surveillance video. It makes me wonder if they blew scopolomine in her face. People function and take instruction with that stuff but can't remember. If it wore off they could have had a fight on their hands. Someone would have some scratch wounds. All this is unlikely but possible.

6. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

And..........this has been a thought of mine from the very beginning (and will be in my posts). Just because it hasn't been mentioned doesn't mean it didn't happen and to me it's still a possibility. I still feel it's a bigger possibility they did something to her, but, this one hasn't been excluded from my thoughts either.

7. rsd1200

It's not in Richmond. It's in GC. They aren't really publicized b/c of all the looky loos.

Choochoobella likes this.
  8. mtnlites

There's a hemp farm in Garrard County.

9. rsd1200

I was trying to keep their name off the board. Just noting the cameras.

10. mtnlites

Oops! Sorry. I'll edit. Didn't realize they wanted it secret. It's easy to find with Google, though.

rsd1200 likes this.
  11. KEDude

KEDude Well-Known Member

It's difficult to paint a plausible scenario when practically nothing is known (here) about the male individuals-except one has a house in a area of interest and a vehicle. We know quite a bit about SS but comparably very little about the male players in this. Do we have any "criminal" profilers here?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  12. JandT

JandT Member

I think its safe to say were all unofficial profilers here....You can do some searching (wink wink) and get info on some "persons of interest" however you cant put it on the thread unless it has been on MSM.

13. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Yes, I couldn't rule the possibility that she left the house the way the men said she did, with somebody waiting to pick her up.

14. ardean

ardean Active Member

I'm not at all but it is rare if you have 3 suspects and no-one breaks and talks. I worked in a detention center many years ago and had 4 people who did an armed robbery in there. They all turned on each other extremely fast. Either the 3 aren't guilty of anything at all or every one is just as guilty and would end up in prison for sure but if one knows something and they know the system they may be looking for a plea deal. She could have simply left them and went out walking and was hit by a car and disposed of or abducted. It would be nice if someone puts together a known facts and timeline like they did with the Jayme Closs case.

15. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

Then there's this.

"After weeks of investigations and thousands of tips from the community, it was a neighbor’s home security camera footage that helped detectives arrest a suspect in the death of missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts." Neighbor's Security Footage Helped Detectives Crack Mollie Tibbetts Case, Investigator Says

16. BlinkOfAnI

BlinkOfAnI Well-Known Member

That would be amazing! SS's 's father said, "Spurlock said the missing Kentucky woman was going through a difficult phase and “making horrible decisions” around the time that she disappeared in the early morning hours of Jan. 4. But he feels she was going to snap back to the responsible daughter and mother that many people say she was." Couple that with all the pressure she had at such a young age, 2 new babies, hormone changes", I could see being overwhelmed and feeling hopeless enough to want to run from it. I just wish I could see how it could have happened. Having not contacted any of her inner circle (that we know of) makes me doubt it but how I hope I am wrong! JMO
    Savannah Spurlock’s dad says her son doesn’t know she’s missing

mtnlites, carbuff and Steelslady like this.
  17. Cardinal47

So if they are searching again, this time with Texas Equasearch, then there has to be something to somebody's story that makes them think Savannah IS OUT THERE.
    When these searches are ongoing I always think back to Caylee Anthony and how close she was to home.

angelainwi, carbuff and BaileyC like this.
  18. BlinkOfAnI

BlinkOfAnI Well-Known Member

I agree, if one of 2 or more people know something and fear they may go down for it they talk. I have seen times where threats to a family member or loved one will keep someone quiet even to the point of taking the wrap. For all we know one of them might have already talked. LE can have enough evidence to feel confident someone committed a crime but it takes solid evidence to build a case. arrest

19. jULIA_bEE

jULIA_bEE Well-Known Member

It looks like OKCM/SAR is sending a group to help search for SS too. They’re currently raising funds to help out with costs.

20. Cardinal47

Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter
    56 mins ·
    Search update: The Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter will be conducting a public search for Savannah on Saturday February, 16th.
    Once we have secured a command center, I will make an “Event” on our page listed below.

Public volunteers must be 18+ years of age, have a valid Driver’s license or state ID, dressed for the weather and be physically able to search.
    ATV and foot searchers needed

Thank you for any help possible
    Genova Rosskopf
    Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter
    Search Coordinator / Remote Sonar Operation
    Lost Is Not Alone

Follow Texas Equusearch Ohio / Midwest Chapter for updates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.