KY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 8, 2019.

1. KEDude

KEDude Well-Known Member

Maybe she did mention her kids.....maybe she didn't....no kids or one hundred, she should have been shown some respect being so far away from home that late.
    I've been at late-night parties before where there were intoxicated women or women UTI who were far from home, but these women were give a warm place to crash or were taken home....no problems...no worries...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Traymar, Flicka1, kimpage and 5 others like this.
  2. KEDude

KEDude Well-Known Member

3. jULIA_bEE

jULIA_bEE Well-Known Member

Every thing her mom said came before LE actually interviewed the guys and released the information. I think maybe her mom wasn’t fully aware of what she was seeing and hearing in the FT. She may have also been quick to assume there was another female in the car bc she knew SS went to the bar that night with her friend. Since LE has essentially discredited that part of her mom’s memory- I think she may have been mistaken.

4. BlinkOfAnI

BlinkOfAnI Well-Known Member

I've been unsuccessfully trying to find info about the pings. I know I've seen it.

5. jULIA_bEE

No they haven’t held press conferences but that’s not something that’s typically done here. I think there’s been one official press conference in Crystal Rogers case and that was just to dispel some misinformation after oxygen aired a series about her. I’ve seen them hold press conferences for missing kids but that’s about it.

Flicka1, kimpage, rsd1200 and 4 others like this.
  6. jULIA_bEE

I can only find the one ping in the bar area. I thought there was at least one other ping around nicholasville, and the media typically uses the word wrong so I always assumed it was actually that ft call.

Flicka1, MsBetsy and BlinkOfAnI like this.
  7. bwt42

bwt42 Well-Known Member

Coworkers was a thought (guess) by one of her friends. Maybe LE mentioned it to her when/if they questioned her. Don't know.

Flicka1, MsBetsy and bluenoser like this.
  8. KEDude

KEDude Well-Known Member

That's what I read....

Flicka1 likes this.
  9. BlinkOfAnI

Reviewing early media coverage to see if anything said then fits anything current. Especially in hopes of ridding those nagging thoughts that won't go away ;)

10. BlinkOfAnI

I can agree about the male vs woman part. She sounds very certain about 3 in car and one following though. Did LE state otherwise? Still interested in figuring out the rest of what I posted.

Flicka1, girlhasnoname and MsBetsy like this.
  11. jULIA_bEE

I don’t want to speculate too much on drugs bc the mods have asked us not to a few different times since there’s nothing concrete that points to her being on drugs. However, ky’s Good Samaritan law keeps people out of trouble if they’re present during an OD and have to call for help. The flip side of that though, is that they also federally charge dealers who are found to be the source of a fatal OD. It’s kind of a double edged sword and fear will make people do really stupid things. There are 7 cases that I’ve followed closely from around the state just in the past few years and of those, 5 were most likely drug related.

Flicka1, libraryg, Plo_Koon and 5 others like this.
  12. jULIA_bEE

Yes. LE stated two were in the car with her, and one followed.

Flicka1, MsBetsy and carbuff like this.
  13. BlinkOfAnI

Thanks! Was it Toney on Nancy Grace that spoke about the pings?
    ETA: not sure why I thought that

Flicka1 and MsBetsy like this.
  14. bwt42

bwt42 Well-Known Member

Guys & Girls have been going to clubs to hook-up for a long time. I don't find it pathetic that the guys went there for that purpose. We don't know if she told them about her four kids. I don't think guys would care. They weren't planning on marrying her. I doubt she told them of her recent pregnancy. And why would they take her home if she didn't want to go home.

Traymar, Flicka1, enchilada and 7 others like this.
  15. jULIA_bEE

Just based on the timeline of the calls, I think she could’ve still technically been in Lexington. If not, she would’ve been around the nicholasville area which is a little bit past the jessamine co line but still part of Lexington metro.

Flicka1, rsd1200 and BlinkOfAnI like this.
  16. jULIA_bEE

I’m not sure! I need to check toney wade’s interviews bc I haven’t looked at those yet. It’s driving me crazy. There’s a good chance LE is able to tell how early the phone was off or dead just by those alone, so there’s a possibility it was off a lot earlier. I wonder if what LE has, as far as that information, matches up with what the guy told them. So far, the only thing I’ve seen about it being off or dead by 845 is from what her mom said about her call going to voice mail.

Traymar and Flicka1 like this.
  17. BlinkOfAnI

For some reason I remember thinking being surprised by the source. Not sure if this helps but when I had an issue with my cell phone they had me call them on a different phone while they did what was needed. They were able to remotely turn my phone off and on and make the changes needed to fix it. The same can be done with cable, and computers. To add, strangely enough, I was reading about a case in the UK that said they were able to tell the victims phoned died and was not turned off. JMO but if a company can remotely turn your phone off & on to work on it they would know the difference.

Flicka1 and libraryg like this.
  18. BlinkOfAnI

Here is one of the links to NG/Toney interview from my history
    Young mom of newborn twins vanishes after night out with girlfriends, mystery ping & disturbing video emerge from Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
    ETA: meant to reply to @jULIA_bEE

19. BlinkOfAnI

Signing off. Can't take using this unfamiliar laptop anymore o_O. Night all.

Flicka1 and jULIA_bEE like this.
  20. AmandaReckonwith

AmandaReckonwith Defective Detective

Traymar, Flicka1, kimpage and 23 others like this.
  21. SpanishMossAntiques

SpanishMossAntiques Well-Known Member

Wouldn't Savannah still be producing milk? I mean, if she intended to be intimate with someone I would imagine she would have had to mention that she gave birth not long ago.

Flicka1 and frisson like this.