KY KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

Anybody have an MSM source or LE statements on these other locations? Or is this social media rumor?

bluenoser and insearchoflight like this.
  2. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

It was speculation on my part, about what options open up IF it were true one of the locations is near town.

StarryNight and ab01 like this.
  3. jULIA_bEE

jULIA_bEE Well-Known Member

The other locations are from SM. Technically, the only location that’s been verified on SM is one of the guy’s parents house that was searched. MSM has mentioned a second house being searched but LE requested no media presence.

bluenoser, Seattle1, carbuff and 5 others like this.
  4. Angel33

Angel33 Active Member

I think the family confirmed the FBI are involved I have been trying to find the mother’s comment.

dizzychick, rsd1200, ardean and 2 others like this.
  5. 123coldren

123coldren Member

6. 123coldren

123coldren Member

I have seen so many articles that say different things I know police searched the parents home and took a vehicle but I have not seen where it says that the parents home was where they were that night is it possible that it was search only because of the remoteness would be a good place to hide a body ?? Why would he bring a strange female to his parents home then kill her to many witnesses (if the parents were home) I think they went to his apt . He has now moved back in with his parents but lived on his own when SS went missing .

7. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Good Sam is part of UK.
    Visitor Parking | UK Transportation Services

8. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

I never heard LE say that she was taken to the home they showed on television. If she were taken there I have my own ideas about how she got there, when, and why. That's his parents home. I don't see him taking her there when he has his own place, in town, and they were partying. His place was searched too. LEOs everywhere. That was the location that reporters were asked not to disclose.

9. BlinkOfAnI

BlinkOfAnI Well-Known Member

Agree. LE has refused to say which house searched is the one they believe to be her LKL in any reports I've seen. EX: (1st link>video @ 1:10).
    This was the only info I've seen LE give on the suspected house of SS's LKL is that it is about 40 miles from bar. "Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson, assistant chief of police with the Richmond Police Department, told Fox News that Spurlock’s last known location was at a home in Garrard County – located some 40 miles from the bar."
    Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say

Search for missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock focusing on county bridge, corn fields

10. jULIA_bEE

11. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

This MSM article states the house where Savannah went the night she went missing in the video at end of article:
    What to Know About Missing Kentucky Mom Seen Leaving Bar With 3 Strangers

Attached is a screen shot of the map of that address. Now, whether there is another house of interest I do not know. But this is indeed the area of the house being reported by MSM where Savannah was that night. No place nearby to walk to for a cup of coffee etc.

Attached Files:

libraryg, bluenoser, kimpage and 5 others like this.
  12. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Good to see some digital billboards going up. Maybe one of the 3 men who saw her last will pass by one and come clean with what happened.

I personally don't think SS left her family and the area of her own free will. But I would love to be wrong about this.

Where r u SS???

libraryg, BOSCOE, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  13. jULIA_bEE

I don’t think she did either :( I think her family is trying to do some damage control bc people are dragging them through the coals on SM.

bluenoser, Angel33, Seattle1 and 4 others like this.
  14. kays mom

kays mom Member

I work for UK and Good Sam is part of UK. The parking garages are open to parking. No permit needed

15. kays mom

kays mom Member

Deleted couldn't make reply work...lol

16. BlinkOfAnI

BlinkOfAnI Well-Known Member

17. ardean

ardean Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any reward offering either. How do reward for information funds get started. $$$ may be the key to break out some info.

18. jULIA_bEE

I've seen instances where KSP or an org like CrimeStopper's offer rewards. However, the higher rewards I've seen have been started by families. When it comes down to larger scale searches and distributing fliers, a lot of that falls on the shoulders of the families. I've seen some families host fundraisers, benefits, dinners etc to help fund their search efforts and rewards. I've said it before but Crystal Roger's family has done a really good job of this from day one. I think it's easy to put all of your trust into LE, and I'm not saying you shouldn't trust them, but it's ultimately the family that keeps the victim's name in the media and the case relevant.

19. jULIA_bEE

bluenoser, natesma and girlhasnoname like this.
  20. becks_

becks_ what's meant to be will always find its way ....

bump bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.