Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE has said if these men were known to her. She may have well known one through SM.
I personally have thought they were strangers and happened to buy her a drink or two.
We just know so little. I also believe she has been murdered.. but I would love to be wrong.

I don't think LE has said if these men were known to her. She may have well known one through SM.
I personally have thought they were strangers and happened to buy her a drink or two.
We just know so little. I also believe she has been murdered.. but I would love to be wrong.

Richmond PD have said that it didn’t appear that SS knew the guys prior to meeting them at the bar that night. I linked an article but there are quite a few that actually quote Lt. Col. Richardson
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home by men she met at bar, police say

On one of her social media accounts from a while ago she stated she took adderall to help her study. Does anyone know if she was prescribed it? Mixing alcohol and that medication can inhibit her thought process and can have a negative reaction on the body..
I also found her getting in arguments with various woman and baby daddy #1’s other baby mamma. Do we know for sure if she didn’t know the men she was last seen with?

Until anyone other than SS has been mentioned in MSM, and they haven’t yet, the only SM that can really be addressed is SS’s. Richmond PD has said multiple times that they don’t believe she knew the guys, I know family members and friends have said the same so as of right now- it looks like they met for the first time that night.

I know one of the articles her friend had said something about the guys themselves didn’t seem to be a close knit friend group. She described them more as co workers who went out after work to go pick up girls and have fun.

That's definitely close enough to make me believe it could be her.

Yeh it’s not too far. It’s on someone’s property but idk if it was easily visible or not. I was reading through some of the comments on wkyt’s post and there were some comments about the land owner saying it was male but I haven’t seen any confirmation. Bc of the time, I’m not sure if we’ll get a confirmation on gender today, but we will probably have one by this time tomorrow depending on the condition of the body.

Phil Pendleton‏Verified account @philtvnews
Police, coroner called to South Fork area of Lincoln Co after remains were found. More at 4-6 @WKYT

D2xTC2tWsAMgCBY.jpg

D2xTC3RWwAE5G-s.jpg

12:49 PM - 28 Mar 2019 pst

MCKINNEY, Ky. (WKYT) – Kentucky State Police have gathered in Lincoln County after a body was found under a railroad trestle.

The Lincoln County Coroner has confirmed that the remains are human but has not released any additional identifying information.

Kentucky State Police was notified of the body soon after the remains were discovered. A landowner located the body.

The body was found around 1 p.m. off Ky. 1778 in the South Fork community near McKinney. Authorities have roped off an area with crime scene tape, and people can't cross the bridge. People who live nearby say the bridge is often traveled by pedestrians, including children. bbm

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Coroner-Human-remains-found-in-Lincoln-County-507791821.html

MCKINNEY, Ky. (WKYT) – Kentucky State Police have gathered in Lincoln County after a body was found under a railroad trestle.

The Lincoln County Coroner has confirmed that the remains are human but has not released any additional identifying information.

Kentucky State Police was notified of the body soon after the remains were discovered. A landowner located the body.

The body was found around 1 p.m. off Ky. 1778 in the South Fork community near McKinney. Authorities have roped off an area with crime scene tape, and people can't cross the bridge. People who live nearby say the bridge is often traveled by pedestrians, including children. bbm

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Coroner-Human-remains-found-in-Lincoln-County-507791821.html

UPDATE

Troopers don't believe the remains are Savannah Spurlock, a Richmond woman who was last seen in neighboring Garrard County.
They also don't believe the remains are those of Linda Price, a Boyle County woman who hasn't been seen since 2015.

UPDATE

Troopers don't believe the remains are Savannah Spurlock, a Richmond woman who was last seen in neighboring Garrard County.
They also don't believe the remains are those of Linda Price, a Boyle County woman who hasn't been seen since 2015.

I was just coming to post this ;) it sounds like they’re able to tell it’s not female.

I don't think I explained that clearly. I meant that at the pub, before her friend left, maybe one of the friends (the girlfriend or the friend who was picking them up) might have agreed to pick her up at the new guy's house the next morning. There wouldn't be any record of that. And if SS was expecting a ride, she most likely wouldn't have expected to walk any distance.

I don't think it's very likely but I can't help but think that if the guys she left with were guilty, LE would have figured it out by now.
Ketamine is a vet drug used to sedate horses, in that area with all the racehorses I would not be shocked to find it out and available if you knew the right people, so theres that.

Druggies call it K-Holing and it gives the user an out of body experience, seems like I did hear it may be explored as a use for PTSD and anxiety. I dunno where I read this and I dunno if it is in use or just being investigated as a possible treatment

Ketamine is a vet drug used to sedate horses, in that area with all the racehorses I would not be shocked to find it out and available if you knew the right people, so theres that.

Druggies call it K-Holing and it gives the user an out of body experience, seems like I did hear it may be explored as a use for PTSD and anxiety. I dunno where I read this and I dunno if it is in use or just being investigated as a possible treatment
It’s absolutely in use for depression. It’s also used for chronic pain through slow infusions, often mixed with lidocaine. Ketamine is becoming more frequently used in the medical field.

I thought LE said the group went to a home in rural Garrard county? Is that not accurate? Or are we talking about a town in rural Garrard county?
I thought it was on Fall Lick Rd. In fact I google mapped it and found the house, it's way out in the sticks, no stores or any such anywhere near that road.

I didn't know about Linda Price being missing so I looked her up. I was floored at the resemblance to Savannah, I know she is a few years older but she is still a blonde blue-eyed beauty. What is going on in Kentucky? How long before someone starts to take all these missing women seriously? I pray for them and especially I pray for the Spurlock's and what they have had to endure on top of their loved one vanishing... God Be With Them..

I didn't know about Linda Price being missing so I looked her up. I was floored at the resemblance to Savannah, I know she is a few years older but she is still a blonde blue-eyed beauty. What is going on in Kentucky? How long before someone starts to take all these missing women seriously? I pray for them and especially I pray for the Spurlock's and what they have had to endure on top of their loved one vanishing... God Be With Them..

In my opinion, unfortunately, most of them end up being the result of drugs :( It's a state wide epidemic.

I was reading on the page that is run by SS’s family and it looks like the reward for information has been increased to at least 10k. I was hoping they would try to increase it. I just hope her family and friends are able to keep her name relevant and in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77