Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jan 8, 2019.

1. The Night Watchman

The Night Watchman Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Marie.

Removal of the signs is hard to fathom, perhaps someone wants the story to go away. It would be pretty interesting to identify who specifically would want the story to go away, because reasonable people would like a positive outcome or at least answers.

Might be interesting to install a wildlife camera(s) near some posters. They typically get triggered by motion, so they would have to be strategically placed to avoid motion, other than a person removing a poster.

Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme Trail Camera – 12MP

2. MarieWS

MarieWS Verified Family Member Savannah Spulock Case

3. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

Great the the news grabbed the story Marie. Let's all pray that new posters and the news reporting the story will bring in some new relevant tips. Good luck.

Choochoobella, MsBetsy, Niner and 8 others like this.
  4. jULIA_bEE

jULIA_bEE Well-Known Member

I saw a statement on the FB group earlier that the family has officially hired a private investigator based out of Lexington. I hope he’s able to provide the family with some answers.

5. MarieWS

Private investigator hired in Savannah Spurlock case - ABC 36 News

We weren’t planning to publicize it, but he encouraged us to do so. Hoping he can help RPD open the case open.

6. MarieWS

7. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Yay on the PI - hope that is fruitful!

So the plastic sleeve remains......does their DNA remain? They had to leave fingerprints and skin cells? Maybe it's too late because of rain but maybe not. Just a thought.

I wonder if you could do an outreach for those with home surveillance that would be interested in having a sign in their front yard. Like what happens before a big election. They'd need to move it to mow but they may not mind. If their home camera picks up anyone, that would be trespassing.

8. MarieWS

Would it be trespassing if it was on a business property or just residential?

9. PayrollNerd

You would need permission for both I’m sure. Publicize that you’re looking for volunteer homeowners to keep signs in their yard near their mailbox. Some businesses have a grassy area in their parking lots. Maybe they’d give you permission to put some along the front entry landscaping.

Choochoobella, MsBetsy, Niner and 5 others like this.
  10. OnlyFacts

OnlyFacts Active Member

Make sure you put the signs were they are legal. Many cities have different ordinances about where you can hang signs.

11. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

12. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

I still can't believe this hasn't been solved!! Surely it boils down to those 3 men that took her to Garrard County. Surely they were not such criminal masterminds to be able to leave no evidence? Does all this time mean nothing significant was found in the houses or truck? I just feel this case should have gone down like the Mackenzie Lueck one. Find out who she was with, search the house, arrest.

Does LE have her phone records? Did she call anyone else from the house to pick her up?

13. flashy09

posted twice

14. OnlyFacts

OnlyFacts Active Member

You would certainly think this would be solved by now.

ab01, Steph8angels, Dre and 2 others like this.
  15. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Heck, our local Walmart let us stand at the entrance/exit and hand out flyers for a missing teenager. She was found safe a week later hiding out at her boyfriend’s garage.

Steph8angels, Dre, wary and 3 others like this.
  16. PayrollNerd

You’d have to go back to read the details but it is my understanding she made phone calls and there were cell phone pings. Thats what led them to the houses they searched. I think LE is biding their time so they have a solid case to get a conviction.

17. flashy09

I asked this before, but I am still not sure. Are these guys a flight risk? I would say no due to lack of funds, but what would happen if they did take off on a flight to "nowhere"? Are they under surveillance? Passports taken?

mks762 likes this.
  18. PayrollNerd

All good questions but only LE knows.

Steph8angels likes this.
  19. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

I don’t think they can take their passports without being charged with something. Even named POIs have moved between states and out of the country in past cases. I would assume it’s up to LE to keep close tabs on the potential suspects.

kmtfl12, TimesEight, altojack and 2 others like this.
  20. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

Still nothing. :(
    It sucks that there are NO answers for her hurting family.

21. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Perhaps some local businesses in that area would allow for their signs (if they have changeable letters) to put up the missing information? Put the pressure on perhaps? Our local businesses will change their signs to root for a high school team or a special event?