Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a lot of discussion on here when the Fall Lick search came out about whether the parents were home at the time and if they where it seemed crazy for 3 men and a women to go there. Your right, common sense would be to go to the other house. It was all very confusing at the time but after the dust settled reading the articles separately and who was saying what (media vs LE) could easily have 2 puzzle pieces that seemed to fit. The only real info from LE is the approx distance and the house being in a rural area. To me the house on Falls Lick look much more rural but that can be subjective. If the neighbors in the article I posted were correct about the Price CT house being searched it is very possible it was the 1st house searched, later LE searched the Falls Lick house based on a phone ping. (Side thought: Could one of the guys taken it there to hide? Maybe through it in the car that was towed before going inside? The phone went out around 8:30 the following morning. Maybe once it was off there was no concern about it being detected). All that makes me wonder if SS was taken from the bar to Price RD house. Something happened to her. They needed to do something with SS and needed to get the phone out of there in case LE stopped in (paranoia and rightly so) so one of them went by parents house at Falls Lick and threw it in a car until they figured out what to do with it (phones are not usually found in the same place as the victim JMO).

Absolutely agree

I think the general consensus was that LE thought SS was at the Fall Lick house, as that is where the ground searches were centered around. Also, LE was told by one or more of the three men that SS left the "house" on foot, I have assumed that again this was the Fall Lick Road location in "remote Garrand County".

The two search warrants on the Price Court home put the locations, timeline, and who was where in question.

Was SS at Price Court that night and never at the Fall Lick Road home?

Does anybody recall a reporter early in the investigation say that investigators located the vehicle owned by one of the 3 men at his mother's home nearby the Fall Lick Road location?

Just as they haven't identified the men, they didn't identify the mother and/or her address. I presumed this was what we know now as the Price Court address but maybe I'm wrong.
MOO

One of the individuals seen on video leaving the other bar with ss lived at a residence on price court...MOO

That same individuals parents lived off fall lick road at a separate location both places have been searched....MOO

Last edited:
One of the individuals seen on video leaving the other bar with ss lived at a residence on price court...MOO

That same individuals parents lived off fall lick road at a separate location both places have been searched....MOO
Does anybody recall a reporter early in the investigation say that investigators located the vehicle owned by one of the 3 men at his mother's home nearby the Fall Lick Road location?

Just as they haven't identified the men, they didn't identify the mother and/or her address. I presumed this was what we know now as the Price Court address but maybe I'm wrong.
MOO

You can look up the address on true people searches. It’s interesting :)

MOO

The black chevy pickup, driven by the white male, was at his parents home. He was reported to have moved back there from where he lived
in Lancaster on Price Court. (idk the house #)
2/5/19 the Chevy S-10 sits at the home on Fall Lick Rd. where Savannah was last seen.
This pic from Inside Edition

The parents address has been mentioned in many articles, but their name, and his, has not been in MSM, but is widely talked about by locals.
Price Ct, Lancaster, KY to Fall Lick Rd; about 5 miles. Kentucky River is to the north

Phil Pendleton‏Verified account @philtvnews

"We want someone to be held responsible." Savannah Spurlock's mother says it is frustrating to her it's been almost 3 months since her daughter went missing. . More at 5 and 6 @WKYT

D3QQFEgWAAEx3ns.jpg

D3QQGkhW0AAKY4c.jpg

Phil Pendleton on Twitter

The black chevy pickup, driven by the white male, was at his parents home. He was reported to have moved back there from where he lived
in Lancaster on Price Court. (idk the house #)
2/5/19 the Chevy S-10 sits at the home on Fall Lick Rd. where Savannah was last seen.
This pic from Inside Edition

The parents address has been mentioned in many articles, but their name, and his, has not been in MSM, but is widely talked about by locals.
Price Ct, Lancaster, KY to Fall Lick Rd; about 5 miles. Kentucky River is to the north

If you google street view price court you can see there are 2 black s10’s in that road. One is parked in a drive way one in the road but not the house that was searched that’s the one at the end with a shed down the side

Phil Pendleton‏Verified account @philtvnews

"We want someone to be held responsible." Savannah Spurlock's mother says it is frustrating to her it's been almost 3 months since her daughter went missing. . More at 5 and 6 @WKYT

D3QQFEgWAAEx3ns.jpg

D3QQGkhW0AAKY4c.jpg

Phil Pendleton on Twitter

Bless her, it’s frustrating for all of us. God only knows what it’s like for friends and family, pure torture.
I get the LE have to remain tight lipped but difficult for us sleuths when nothing has been varified information wise to see if our theories are at least heading in the right direction.

What I do know is people are actively out searching vast areas and god bless those people.

I’m concerned that LE may not have searched the Price Court location and surrounding property line as effectively as they should have the first go round. I’m fearful that with the amount of time that has passed, vital evidence may be gone. As previously stated, I do not believe SS body will be found (unless the guilty person discloses).
I still do not understand why these men’s names were not put out on MSM. I firmly believe it would have brought in a valid tip to help this case.

I also think that every time something pops up in the news about a body being found or a sighting of a suspicious items, it only solidifies to the perp that he’s successfully gotten rid of SS. It provides him more security and encourages him to continue to keep his mouth shut and live his life as if SS never crossed his path. MOO
This is pretty clearly unrelated but I'm seeing this story making rounds from NJ where a pile of bloody sliced clothing was found bundled up. It looks pretty legitimate. Mysterious pile of sliced-up women’s clothes found in woods around N.J. neighborhood

This is pretty clearly unrelated but I'm seeing this story making rounds from NJ where a pile of bloody sliced clothing was found bundled up. It looks pretty legitimate. Mysterious pile of sliced-up women’s clothes found in woods around N.J. neighborhood

Does anyone remember reading something about a pile of burned clothes close to the fall lick house at all? I swore I read that somewhere.
Side note..
Seeing a picture of the cave they searched for savannah scared me and made me realize there’s so many places to hide a body. I hold onto hope everyday that they’re going to find her, I think of cases like mollie tibbetts and how she was missing for a few months but literally was just laying in an cornfield not far from where she disappeared.

If you google street view price court you can see there are 2 black s10’s in that road. One is parked in a drive way one in the road but not the house that was searched that’s the one at the end with a shed down the side

That street view is from May 2013. If he lived there then, it may be his truck. But, he is listed at his parents home.
I am unable to link that here because of rules.

But, I do not believe that is his truck. I might be wrong, idk.

So its starting to look like the LE have some kind of evidence , or someone said something about this " individual " and his involvement with ss disappearance

So its starting to look like the LE have some kind of evidence , or someone said something about this " individual " and his involvement with ss disappearance

I’m honestly not sure weather it’s bc somebody talked, or just fact about the night ss disappeared based on the movements of her phone. Although it is highly possible that another person may have told LE: “hey SS and blank were there at a particular residence together when I left, what happened after I left I don’t know”. MOO

That street view is from May 2013. If he lived there then, it may be his truck. But, he is listed at his parents home.
I am unable to link that here because of rules.

But, I do not believe that is his truck. I might be wrong, idk.

Yes, they are both still there though, one of the searchers posted a video of the road before she updated LE with her tip she went to the price court property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member