Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m from KY and this case is weighing heavy on my heart tonight. I’ve been to that bar before and grew up in that area.

The box had to have been moved if the property was searched thoroughly— something just doesn’t add up. Sad night in the bluegrass state. Hopeful for closure and justice. ❤️

There's a well out back, apparently. Could they have thrown the large box down into that to hide it?
I hadn’t heard that yet but anything is possible. It just doesn’t make sense that they searched the property months ago and didn’t find anything. Plus I would assume they used cadaver dogs (even though I know they are hit or miss). These guys have either fooled their families and police for months with their ability to hide a body or they’ve moved it. Not sure what even makes sense at this point... I’m just nauseous over it.

Is it 2:00 am there? Or 1:00. Either way, I’m expecting a press conference in the morning.
Yes 2:08 a.m. here. tip was called in at 5 but search warrant wasn’t issued until around 10:30... no idea about further details other than it didn’t take too long after that before footage showed the metal box being carried out. Whatever tip they received must have been spot-on.

Airtight metal box.

Never used to hide a body in the history of mankind...as far as I know.

If there was a body in an airtight metal box on the property, whoever put the body there would have moved it, based on the property being ground zero for Savannah's last known location. We shall see.

I thought the metal box was what they used to transport her after they found her. I didn’t even think about it being what she was initially buried in. It’s pretty big. I just assumed LE used it to keep her protected from the elements until an autopsy could be done.

The ground was frozen for a lot of the weeks following her disappearance, that would be really difficult to bury.

Thank the Heavens that someone finally called in a useful tip. (If that’s what happened.) I can’t imagine that it isn’t Savannah. What would be the odds? What a jerk(s) to do this to her, IF it is her. Prayers to her family and friends.

"... Troopers said the property being searched belonged to the family of a potential suspect. David Sparks was taken into custody early Thursday morning. Sparks is charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence. ..."

WKYT update 3:51AM Thursday 7/11/19

Human remains found at Garrard County property connected to Savannah Spurlock case
So now that he's been named, what is known about him? And why aren't the other two in custody as well? Never mind I know we can't go there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni