GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Young arrested for assaulting his live in girlfriend. I knew we would see him again!

http://www.whas11.com/news/editors-...s-murder-facing-assault-charge-255869851.html

Since he got away with cold blooded murder of a young teen with so much promise it has made him even more arrogant and bolder than ever before.

The jury has now let him out to create more violence on innocent others.

He is going to windup killing someone else one day. He is like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode again.

Trey's father has always been right about Josh Young. I hope the jury knows about all the trouble he has been including violent acts since they let him get away with murder. I hope it haunts them that they fell for the nerdy geeky look and robbed Trey of the justice he richly deserved.

The paperwork states Young and his girlfriend got into a verbal argument in the afternoon, which turned physical, leaving bruising on her arm. Police say Young also punched her in the stomach so hard she threw up.

Police say another fight broke out later that day because the victim was not in bed with Young. The officer on scene said Young choked the victim and placed a pillow over her face. According to the police report, the victim told officers Young told her he was going to make her watch while he killed her nanny, before killing her.

Police also say at some point during the arguments, Young said he would go into a police station and start shooting, so the police would have to shoot him.

Trey Zwicker's dad Terry says he wasn't surprised when he saw Young had been arrested.

"I don't care if they acquitted him or not. He's guilty as sin and he'll pay for it someday. People now can see he does have violent tendencies. All those people who were saying oh he's a good kid and wouldn't hurt a fly. They were wrong," said Zwicker.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25289254/josh-young-arrested-on-assault-charge

What a <mod snip>!
His day is coming and it's on the fast track!

What a <mod snip>!

What a <mod snip>!

He is going to kill again. IMO

I feel so bad for whoever gets in his way...it's hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a <mod snip>!

He is going to kill again. IMO

I feel so bad for whoever gets in his way...it's hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all surprising. Just catching up on the new arrest. Thanks Dmacky :)

Not at all surprising. Just catching up on the new arrest. Thanks Dmacky :)

And it just keeps on coming. JY was so guilty of murdering Trey. I never had one doubt that he is the one that murdered Trey. It makes me sick that others bought the Mr. Rogers sweater vest and 'good kid' BS. Trey's father said he had known JY almost all of his life and he has always been a bad kid.

But he is now in deeper trouble. Thank goodness for society's sake and protection.

Josh Young accused of assaulting witness from murder trial

Additonal charges filed against teen

UPDATED 11:19 AM EDT Apr 23, 2014
http://www.wlky.com/news/teen-acquit...riend/25615204

Josh Young faced a judge Wednesday for the second time in three days on new charges.

Young was arraigned on a fourth-degree assault charge and retaliating against a participant in a legal process in connection with his previous murder trial.
Young has been in jail since early Saturday morning when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.

Police said last Friday, Young and another person drove to John Robertson's house, punched him in the face and tried to enter the house but were unsuccessful.

Young and his unidentified counterpart fled when police were called.
Robertson, who is Young's cousin's boyfriend, testified against Young when Young was on trial for killing his 14-year-old stepbrother, Trey Zwicker, who was found beaten behind Liberty High School in 2011.

The latest charges will be added to the assault charges involving his live-in girlfriend.

He'll be back in court for both cases on May 1.

http://www.wlky.com/news/teen-acqui...der-accused-of-assaulting-girlfriend/25615204

And it just keeps on coming. JY was so guilty of murdering Trey. I never had one doubt that he is the one that murdered Trey. It makes me sick that others bought the Mr. Rogers sweater vest and 'good kid' BS. Trey's father said he had known JY almost all of his life and he has always been a bad kid.

But he is now in deeper trouble. Thank goodness for society's sake and protection.

Josh Young accused of assaulting witness from murder trial

Additonal charges filed against teen

UPDATED 11:19 AM EDT Apr 23, 2014
http://www.wlky.com/news/teen-acquit...riend/25615204

Josh Young faced a judge Wednesday for the second time in three days on new charges.

Young was arraigned on a fourth-degree assault charge and retaliating against a participant in a legal process in connection with his previous murder trial.
Young has been in jail since early Saturday morning when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.

Police said last Friday, Young and another person drove to John Robertson's house, punched him in the face and tried to enter the house but were unsuccessful.

Young and his unidentified counterpart fled when police were called.
Robertson, who is Young's cousin's boyfriend, testified against Young when Young was on trial for killing his 14-year-old stepbrother, Trey Zwicker, who was found beaten behind Liberty High School in 2011.

The latest charges will be added to the assault charges involving his live-in girlfriend.

He'll be back in court for both cases on May 1.

http://www.wlky.com/news/teen-acqui...der-accused-of-assaulting-girlfriend/25615204

Watching HLN and vinnie's talking about Josh Young - now he apparently has been charged with another felony for threatening or assaulting a witness who testified against him. Caught the tail end. Will update if I hear more.

ETA: oops, I see this was mentioned above

Watching HLN and vinnie's talking about Josh Young - now he apparently has been charged with another felony for threatening or assaulting a witness who testified against him. Caught the tail end. Will update if I hear more.

There is a link in oceanblueeyes post above.

There is a link in oceanblueeyes post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998