GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world did this guy not get convicted? It blows my mind.

How in the world did this guy not get convicted? It blows my mind.

Oh, I don't remember her BF being on the Dr Phil show

I'm sorry Minor if I misled you. What I meant to say is Cassi Gouker was the one that was on Dr. Phil, not her boyfriend. But it was her boyfriend that Young came after.

I'm sorry Minor if I misled you. What I meant to say is Cassi Gouker was the one that was on Dr. Phil, not her boyfriend. But it was her boyfriend that Young came after.

.........because the boyfriend testified against Young

.........because the boyfriend testified against Young

Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
The witness Josh assaulted that had testified against him is Cassi Gouker's boyfriend.
She was on Dr. Phil with him.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25322725/j...eekend-assault

Added quote from Minor

BMM
I definitely worded that wrong. When I said Cassi G. was on Dr. Phil with him, I meant Josh Young. Sorry if I misled everyone.

Hi friends. Not surprised this is happening. :wave:

Anyone have a link to the Dr. phil episode?

And it just keeps on coming. JY was so guilty of murdering Trey. I never had one doubt that he is the one that murdered Trey. It makes me sick that others bought the Mr. Rogers sweater vest and 'good kid' BS. Trey's father said he had known JY almost all of his life and he has always been a bad kid.

But he is now in deeper trouble. Thank goodness for society's sake and protection.

Josh Young accused of assaulting witness from murder trial

Additonal charges filed against teen

UPDATED 11:19 AM EDT Apr 23, 2014
http://www.wlky.com/news/teen-acquit...riend/25615204

Josh Young faced a judge Wednesday for the second time in three days on new charges.

Young was arraigned on a fourth-degree assault charge and retaliating against a participant in a legal process in connection with his previous murder trial.
Young has been in jail since early Saturday morning when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.

Police said last Friday, Young and another person drove to John Robertson's house, punched him in the face and tried to enter the house but were unsuccessful.

Young and his unidentified counterpart fled when police were called.
Robertson, who is Young's cousin's boyfriend, testified against Young when Young was on trial for killing his 14-year-old stepbrother, Trey Zwicker, who was found beaten behind Liberty High School in 2011.

The latest charges will be added to the assault charges involving his live-in girlfriend.

He'll be back in court for both cases on May 1.

http://www.wlky.com/news/teen-acqui...der-accused-of-assaulting-girlfriend/25615204

So thankful that both assaults were reported.
Maybe he's trying to get to where Daddy is so he can be taken care of (he thinks). Whatever the reason he appears to be on his way.

JMO

I really wish someone would interview his foster parents now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish someone would interview his foster parents now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also would like to see someone interview his criminal lawyer that spewed all the BS about him being such a good kid. Yeah riiight. It was all a sham.

Good kids don't murder innocent teenagers just because they can.

Good kids don't beat the he** out of their girlfriend either.

Good kids don't beat up witnesses that testify against them in a trial.

Good kids willingly take a polygraph to prove their innocence if they are given the opportunity to do so.

Good kids don't look up to fathers either and call them their hero.

The foster parents are probably thanking their lucky stars that he is no longer around them.

So thankful that both assaults were reported.
Maybe he's trying to get to where Daddy is so he can be taken care of (he thinks). Whatever the reason he appears to be on his way.

JMO

I have a feeling these aren't the only two that has received the wrath of JYs violent ways. If there are others I too hope they come forward now.

That was one of the biggest problems with this entire case. The jury bought JGs story that he really didn't care about JY when that was a lie. Of course he cared as much as he has the capability of caring. The reason he did care is when he saw JY.....he saw himself.

He had raised JY from infancy until he was 6 years old on his own as a single dad but that was hidden from the jury. Once he got out of prison he immediately put in for custody again of JY. That should have told the jury something about him caring about this kid who is just like him but of course it went right over their heads.

JG knew he was going back to prison anyway for parole violations. They also had the charges pending on him for escaping with JY to Alabama or maybe it was MS iirc. Another thing that pointed to the fact that he did care about Josh Y. If not why would he take him and run with him when JG knew he himself was on parole? Simple, he knew and has always known his son was the one who had really murdered Trey.

JG knew all he had to do is come in that courtroom and be a bad *advertiser censored** and show no feeling toward JY. It was all a sham/staged and the worst part is JG was right in the end, and they bought his gangsta trash talking lies.

I have thought about what you have said before. I think JY would like nothing better than to be sent to prison with a few violent arrests under his belt so he can be right with the man he said is his hero and impress him that he too is a just like his dad is.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member