KY KY - Vickie DeLaurier, 44, Radcliffe, 17 Dec 2005

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by ShowerSinger, Dec 20, 2005.

1. ShowerSinger

ShowerSinger New Member

2. Loading...

3. aussiegran

aussiegran New Member

DeLaurier had taken out an Emergency Protective Order against her then live-in boyfriend, Ray Hively, Jr. on December 5th. In it, she accuses him of threatening to "blow her brains out with a gun."

Police say they have questioned Hively, but do not consider him a suspect at this point. Mines did tell us that his mother was in the process of trying to move to a safer place away from Hively.
    >>>>>>>>
    another poor woman who met the wrong guy .:behindbar and they dont consider him a suspect at this time :doh: I hope they find her and she is OK .

4. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I'll place my bet on this ex-boyfriend. I wonder what she was doing on a road that she usually doesn't travel? He must have caught her out there and forced her to stop. Doesn't look good. My heart goes out to her son.

You can bet LE is looking at this guy as a suspect.

5. MidnightMyst

MidnightMyst Addicted to WS!

I just heard this on my local news this evening, Radcliff KY is about a 30-40 minute drive from me. Evidently she worked at either a Sav A Lot or Dollar General (sorry was working and listening to TV in the other room at the time) and was last seen leaving work driving to make the nightly deposit. Her car was found later. The folks they interviewed on TV (not sure who-relatives or friends?) say she would not have stolen the deposit money and taken off. They also said she has a teen age child who she would not have left. Not much I could find on the internet but here's what I did find:

(Sorry if I posted the link wrong, I can never remember if I quote some of the story or none of it...someone clue me in and hopefully I will remember) :bang:

WHAS Missing Woman

6. MidnightMyst

Grrrr after checking my link it says you need to register to read and I never did! I just looked up her name on google and found it :banghead:

7. MidnightMyst

8. ShowerSinger

ShowerSinger New Member

Hey MidnightMyst,
    This is what I posted earlier. It seems like the stories are a little different, though. Hopefully someone will combine the two threads.
    Prayers they find this woman. The boyfriend seems the likely perp, though.

9. MidnightMyst

Thanks ! I did search before I posted but I searched on the first name of Vickey, not Vickie. I had not heard of this before yesterday on the news.

10. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

I used to live in Vine Grove we rented a house there while waiting for on post housing at near by Fort Knox. The Radcliff sav a lot is where she worked I never saw her there but I definately used to shop there. Poor lady I hope she is ok but this dont look good at all. That is a safe area to live its quiet its country. I do believe the EX has blood on his hands. :confused:

11. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

12. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

13. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

http://www.wdrb.com/story/13412455/vine-grove-woman-still-missing-nearly-5-years-later

14. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

2013:

15. 4SAM

4SAM Kentucky - Texas - Kansas - Missouri

So many places that he could have hidden her. I am from E Town and the surrounding counties can lead you into very uninhabited places. Lots of old towns that no longer exist, but some buildings remain, and there are numerous lakes, rivers and mine shafts in that area too. I know there is one leading toward Brandenburg that I once came across and that was only because we were in a jeep.

16. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Unidentified Skeletal remains found in Radcliff:
    http://www.thenewsenterprise.com/ne...cle_96a633f2-c9b2-55a8-998b-11e94804bf77.html

17. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member