Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically, TH hired *men* to do her dirty work. If pressed and put on the hot seat, we might learn a great deal from that sexting buddy who was a "friend" of the husbands. I speculate she was going to put him to work in some way that never played out.

I think she hired someone to dispose of the child, based on historical data.
This is all amateur speculation and opinion. But i do believe DDS helped in the aftermath. Opinion only.

I'm late getting here, but wanted to drop in to see what everyone was saying about Sunday's search. A couple of things I noted was that the area searched was at least in the vicinity of areas where LE had requested surveillance video for June 3 & 4, 2010. It's shockingly late, but maybe they are finally reviewing them?

Another interesting thing to me was the area of NW Springville Rd that was closed to through traffic for the recent search. It was rumored during a re-enactment with LE, Terri said she may have stopped for about 30 minutes to change the baby's diaper--right at the corner of NW Springville Rd and NW Skyline Blvd.

Regardless of their reasons for searching, I'm glad to see some interest in the general area as it is the "back roads" area where TMH originally said she spent time driving to sooth her 18 month old child; and it is the area where she would have had to drive through from the 2nd FM (or Michaels, if we believe her later stories of making a quick stop there), to get to Highway 30 (NW St. Helen's Rd).

And, of course, the garden on Old Germantown Rd where DDS was working that day is just above the corner of NW Springville Rd and NW Skyline Blvd.

I hope they run a search every Sunday until they have turned over every pebble, and if nothing turns up, I hope the go back to Skyline School and start all over again.

There is an abandoned little ice cream store on that corner of Germantown road. If she stopped near Cornelius pass road which also has a road that intersects it that leads to skyline school, there is a small parking lot on that corner too. Sauvies island needs to be rechecked as well.

Some thing occurred to me this morning, if Terri gave Kyron something to drug him, or make him sleepy just before she left the school or before they left the house, he wouldn't be able to fight back or defend himself by the time it hit him. If Terri told him to go outside and meet her, he may have been impaired enough for DD or whoever to get him into another vehicle and take off. Just a thought.

Some thing occurred to me this morning, if Terri gave Kyron something to drug him, or make him sleepy just before she left the school or before they left the house, he wouldn't be able to fight back or defend himself by the time it hit him. If Terri told him to go outside and meet her, he may have been impaired enough for DD or whoever to get him into another vehicle and take off. Just a thought.

I think there is a strong possibility Kyron was given something to sedate him. Didnt TH stop by a drug store to supposedly get ear medicine for the younger child? Id like to see of she bought cough medicine as well. Opinion, speculation only.

Historically, TH hired *men* to do her dirty work. If pressed and put on the hot seat, we might learn a great deal from that sexting buddy who was a "friend" of the husbands. I speculate she was going to put him to work in some way that never played out.
Agreed. And her explicit sexting with that man was within two weeks of Kyron's disappearance. Years later she goes on Dr. Phil and says how much she "loves her son". It makes me gag.

Also, DDS was present for most of their sex exchanges. I just find that interesting. I believe--if anyone can stand to read the filth--DDS was frequently serving drinks to TMH and wearing a thong. This according to TMH, anyway.

But back to the point I wanted to make--it was mentioned that LE found the "m.o." used during this period with this man was the same "m.o." used during the first "murder-for-hire" plot we learned about.

I think she hired someone to dispose of the child, based on historical data.
This is all amateur speculation and opinion. But i do believe DDS helped in the aftermath. Opinion only.
I have debated this with myself many times and agree about who at least one person who may have helped in the aftermath was.

There is an abandoned little ice cream store on that corner of Germantown road. If she stopped near Cornelius pass road which also has a road that intersects it that leads to skyline school, there is a small parking lot on that corner too.
This is interesting. I realize they did a lot of searches around the Cornelius Pass Road area, but it wouldn't be the first time something was missed in the initial searches.

Sauvies island needs to be rechecked as well.
I'm all for searching and re-searching, but part of me really believes Sauvie Island may be a waste of time.

If memory serves me from some of Kyron's photos, I believe he frequently wore a water bottle attached to his backpack.

I know that Kyron's backpack and jacket were left in his classroom as the trio started their "tour" which ended with them "visiting" Kyron's first grade teacher in a lower level classroom conveniently located near the stairs by the main door.

I wonder if there was a water bottle found with his backpack, and if any testing was done concerning the contents.

I give a lot of credibility to Desiree's statement that Kyron, the baby girl, and TMH were all seen exiting the front door of Skyline School between 8:45 a.m and 8:55 a.m.

The timeline of TMH gets so tight after that--it almost becomes ridiculous. So, I don't know. If she passed him off, she had to pass him off right then as LE has confirmed her presence at the first Fred Meyer, although we only have her statements that she has a receipt showing she was at the checkout at 9:12 a.m. If that is anyways near correct, the "pass" had already occurred and she fast tracked to the FM. (Consider driving time from Skyline School).

Or, was Kyron unconscious maybe and in the truck?

Because from approximately 9:12 a.m. to approximately 10:10 a.m. when she goes off the radar driving the back roads, she seems to have her whereabouts covered.

The question is, are you looking for an alive child, or a deceased child? If he walked back out with Terri and she put him in her truck, he was alive at that point, then we guess she killed him and got rid of the body. That is a very tight timeline to do that with an small child in tow. Or did he walk out with Terri and told to go with let's say DD? If so, she has no motive or anger issues to kill a child, but maybe to drive him to another location where he is taken by someone else. So at that point we assume he is alive. I think the latter. I think Terri convinced DD that he had to go, taken away. But the question is, is he still alive? IDK. But no body has ever been found. No blood or evidence she killed him in her truck or any signs of a struggle. She could have had some kind of drug on hand that she dosed him with, prior to school that day.

Google Alert thought I'd share:

http://www.*************.com/n3/2267293-authorities-search-again-for-kyron-horman-boy-missing-since-2010/

Horman’s mother, Desiree Young, blamed the step mother for her son’s disappearance. She said several adults and children told her Terri came with the boy to the school, but then walked away with the boy again. Terri Horman was never formally charged in the case.

re bold - now that it something "new" to me - that Desiree was told that Terri was seen walking away with Kyron.....
Also, agree on searching Sauvies Island again...

That's the first I'd ever heard of witnesses stating Kyron was seen leaving, let alone with TH, but apparently DY disclosed this information in a Crime Watch Daily interview from 2015.
https://www.facebook.com/crimewatchdaily/videos/1099070046784453/
If that is the case, then why isn't that enough to arrest her, even without a body?
Surely, those same witnesses were the ones interviewed by investigators in the beginning,and they told them the same thing.

:praying: :praying: :praying: that this is the search that finally brings Kyron home !

http://www.*************.com/n3/2267293-authorities-search-again-for-kyron-horman-boy-missing-since-2010/

Horman’s mother, Desiree Young, blamed the step mother for her son’s disappearance. She said several adults and children told her Terri came with the boy to the school, but then walked away with the boy again. Terri Horman was never formally charged in the case.

re bold - now that it something "new" to me - that Desiree was told that Terri was seen walking away with Kyron.....

Thanks for sharing, that is what I have thought for years, that she took him back out. That is the only thing that adds up here. So, did she take him or did someone else?

That's the first I'd ever heard of witnesses stating Kyron was seen leaving, let alone with TH, but apparently DY disclosed this information in a Crime Watch Daily interview from 2015.
If that is the case, then why isn't that enough to arrest her, even without a body?
Surely, those same witnesses were the ones interviewed by investigators in the beginning,and they told them the same thing.

Because you only get one chance to put her behind bars. Remember Casey Anthony, she walked. You need something the jury will get, so they don't have doubt.

Because you only get one chance to put her behind bars. Remember Casey Anthony, she walked. You need something the jury will get, so they don't have doubt.

(RBBM for focus)
I'm well aware of double jeopardy, but it seems like to me, with witness statements claiming they saw TH leave with Kyron, and the other evidence, that they could make a sound "no body" case.
I didn't follow the Casey Anthony case because I couldn't stomach it, and that was made worse because justice wasn't served.

Not sure why that link isn't working. Here is another one: Interview with Kyron's mother, Desiree Young.

The question is, are you looking for an alive child, or a deceased child? If he walked back out with Terri and she put him in her truck, he was alive at that point, then we guess she killed him and got rid of the body. That is a very tight timeline to do that with an small child in tow. Or did he walk out with Terri and told to go with let's say DD? If so, she has no motive or anger issues to kill a child, but maybe to drive him to another location where he is taken by someone else. So at that point we assume he is alive. I think the latter. I think Terri convinced DD that he had to go, taken away. But the question is, is he still alive? IDK. But no body has ever been found. No blood or evidence she killed him in her truck or any signs of a struggle. She could have had some kind of drug on hand that she dosed him with, prior to school that day.

"Lets go Kyron." "Hey we need to stop here on the side of the road a minute. I think I saw something interesting here the other day. Come with me."
He comes. They walk a ways into road. She shoots him or bludgeons him over the head. Covers him with leaves, changes into a different outfit, bags he one she was wearing, goes to the gym and showers. Dumps her clothes first.

There's a reason the cops have been conducting repeated searches in the bush and it's not because they think there's a hint of a possibility that Kyron was handed off to someone.

I hadnt heard that either. Wow.

A couple of things to consider: DDS and her vehicle were supposedly seen at her place of work on Old Germantown Rd by 9:00 a.m. Now, she could have been at Skyline School earlier and made it to work on time. It's just a short driving distance; doable even if she left around 8:45 to 8:55 a.m.

Also, TMH took the kids and left for school not long after Kaine left for work. Kaine spoke to Kyron out in the yard and said everything seemed normal. Kids and teachers interacted with Kyron at Skyline until 8:45 a.m. I suppose someone could have noticed something and LE decided to keep it under wraps. It's hard to say.

"Lets go Kyron." "Hey we need to stop here on the side of the road a minute. I think I saw something interesting here the other day. Come with me."
He comes. They walk a ways into road. She shoots him or bludgeons him over the head. Covers him with leaves, changes into a different outfit, bags he one she was wearing, goes to the gym and showers. Dumps her clothes first.

There's a reason the cops have been conducting repeated searches in the bush and it's not because they think there's a hint of a possibility that Kyron was handed off to someone.
Interesting. Her timeline until 10:10 a.m. is so tight, if something like this occurred it would have had to have been after 10:10 a.m. (when she was supposedly driving the back roads to put her 18 month old to sleep). LE do have video of her in the two FM's so I'm assuming Kyron was not with her at that time unless he was waiting (or unconscious) in the vehicle.

Of course, I realize we may not have the exact truth about her timeline.

I find it strange that she seemed to take such great pains to account for every second of her time from the second she left Skyline School until 10:10 a.m. when she suddenly can't even remember which roads she was driving.

In her early text messages to friends, etc., she said that "they" thought it happened between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. I wonder if she thought having every second accounted for between 9 & 10 would be enough to fool everyone?

Interesting. Her timeline until 10:10 a.m. is so tight, if something like this occurred it would have had to have been after 10:10 a.m. (when she was supposedly driving the back roads to put her 18 month old to sleep). LE do have video of her in the two FM's so I'm assuming Kyron was not with her at that time unless he was waiting (or unconscious) in the vehicle.

Of course, I realize we may not have the exact truth about her timeline.

I find it strange that she seemed to take such great pains to account for every second of her time from the second she left Skyline School until 10:10 a.m. when she suddenly can't even remember which roads she was driving.

In her early text messages to friends, etc., she said that "they" thought it happened between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. I wonder if she thought having every second accounted for between 9 & 10 would be enough to fool everyone?

Oooh. Smart thinking. I bet he was waiting in the car. I mean it seems she had been tormenting him for awhile. Being punitive and unrelenting. Maybe she told him he was being punished and had to lie down in the car and be quiet.

He was a sweet kid. I think he would do whatever she demanded. Poor baby.

Because of the *alleged* murder for hire plots (two of them?!) I have no doubt in my mind that sweet little boy was murdered shortly after he left that school. Given the alleged previous two plots, I would say that the same protocol was deployed. I believe she had someone do the act.

How happy I would be to proven wrong, but that would be a miracle indeed.
Keep searching LE, and god bless. This one breaks my heart and makes me livid all at once.

Opinion and amateur speculation only.

It is one thing to hire someone to kill a person for you, but quite another to kill a person yourself, and child at that! I think Terri is a coward, and I think she got rid of Kyron, but I don't think she did it herself. I could be wrong, won't be the first time, but at any cost, I hope they find him and let his family have some justice and peace. His family has been through more than anyone should ever have to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288