Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....never mind. I was thinking of something but it turned out to be dumb when I did more research and I can't figure out how to delete my comment.

Last edited:
I've always thought Red Squirrel had accomplice, somehow who did actual harm to Kyron. The idea that the little boy met his end at her actual hands sends shivers up my spine.
It's been many years since i closely followed his disappearance but I too thought that woman she saw was somehow involved - I will have to go back through the threads to find out but I truly believe she did something and put him somewhere where he wouldn't be found and she had help. JMO

One last tiny thought. Does anyone think a young girl returning to the very place where her brother disappeared with out a trace and ripped her family apart had any fear there? Even if her mother was the monster that caused this she could come back and do the same thing to her. I will never understand that decision.
Without a trace? Kyron left school with his step-mother and little sister. His teacher had an email from Terri excusing him. In any case I’m sure the policies are much stricter now and that school is probably the safest environment for her. Terri would never be allowed to set foot on that campus, but another school might not be as aware/diligent. The school is not at fault for an evil step-mother. IMO

This case crosses my mind frequently, still. :( I am still certain on the area I described, and the feeling or impression that I get is that the step-mom and her friend, who resembled each other at the time of Kyron's disappearance, are responsible. The two white trucks, two redheads, and the different areas they were seen in all seem to be ways to mislead anyone trying to find out the truth. This theory keeps coming to me: Kyron's project was on the Red-Eyed Tree Frog. What if....he was told that there was a place close by that the frog had been spotted, and wouldn't it be great to have a live frog to show at the science fair? And it wouldn't be very far away and they could go get it and be back before the fair started? He would willingly and excitedly go with them to catch a frog. They get to the area I described earlier, where the "other" redhead was waiting. Little Kyron goes in search of his frog, gets separated from step-mom, and both women play sort of hide-and-seek with him, getting him lost. Then, (this chills me to the bone) they either killed him there, or left him and he was lost. :

Interesting that my posts are being edited. there was more to it. Snippity-snip snip

Interesting that my posts are being edited. there was more to it. Snippity-snip snip

Think about Kyron often, myself.

Be sure that you're clearly stating when your thoughts & feelings & opinions are most of the post.

Anything expressed as fact needs a link to MSM or LE.

JMHO YMMV

Where is Kyron?

Think about Kyron often, myself.

Be sure that you're clearly stating when your thoughts & feelings & opinions are most of the post.

Anything expressed as fact needs a link to MSM or LE.

JMHO YMMV

Where is Kyron?
Thank you, this was not a fact I was stating. I see things. They don't let me post things I "see". I guess I'm on their "watch list".

Hope every Autumn that someone be will discover where Kyron is. Still think about him whenever I am out in public and see young people. Still keep Kyron and his family in my prayers. His Mom is an amazing strong woman MOO

This case crosses my mind frequently, still. :( I am still certain on the area I described, and the feeling or impression that I get is that the step-mom and her friend, who resembled each other at the time of Kyron's disappearance, are responsible. The two white trucks, two redheads, and the different areas they were seen in all seem to be ways to mislead anyone trying to find out the truth. This theory keeps coming to me: Kyron's project was on the Red-Eyed Tree Frog. What if....he was told that there was a place close by that the frog had been spotted, and wouldn't it be great to have a live frog to show at the science fair? And it wouldn't be very far away and they could go get it and be back before the fair started? He would willingly and excitedly go with them to catch a frog. They get to the area I described earlier, where the "other" redhead was waiting. Little Kyron goes in search of his frog, gets separated from step-mom, and both women play sort of hide-and-seek with him, getting him lost. Then, (this chills me to the bone) they either killed him there, or left him and he was lost. :

Well they have yet to find remains, of any kind. No bones, cloths, anything that belonged to him. And I just don't see Dee Dee killing him. It takes a certain kind of evil to kill a child. I know it happens, but it is usually with motive, like sex or anger or something to bring it about. I don't see it. Even so, you have to dispose of a body, he was 7, not an infant. There was a small time frame for them both. Until they find his remains or something that says he is dead, I will continue to look, and believe he is alive.

The case of Scotty Baker may be interesting to you.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article187545688.html

Well they have yet to find remains, of any kind. No bones, cloths, anything that belonged to him. And I just don't see Dee Dee killing him. It takes a certain kind of evil to kill a child. I know it happens, but it is usually with motive, like sex or anger or something to bring it about. I don't see it. Even so, you have to dispose of a body, he was 7, not an infant. There was a small time frame for them both. Until they find his remains or something that says he is dead, I will continue to look, and believe he is alive.

I can't believe this has never been solved! This should have been a priority with investigators. This is a little boy! This is really ridiculous.

From the link, the part of the quote from his mom that is interesting:

“Stay tuned something big is coming I promise you.”

Very intently watching/waiting for the update.

Kyron has never been far from my mind, mainly because the picture of my son at Kyrons' age is on my piano, and they could be twins! The only difference in looks is the glasses. My son never needed them at that age.

The similarities between them are SO striking that even I wonder sometimes if they are relates many times removed lol

Praying for justice, and for Kyron to be found

The case of Scotty Baker may be interesting to you.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article187545688.html
It certainly was interesting to me. I had never heard of that case before, so thank you so much for the mention.

The possible similarities to Kyron's case in both motive and execution of the crime are numerous.

Something outstanding to me is the medical examiner in Scotty's case stating it would have taken only 5 to 10 minutes for Scotty to die.

Scotty was 10-years-old and appears in pictures to have been a bit more robust than Kyron. Kyron was 7-years-of-age, not quite 4-feet tall and weighed only 50-pounds. He was a sweet, obedient child.

From all accounts, TMHV began to exit the school immediately after the 8:45 am bell rang. Google Maps tells us it is (approximately) a 5-mile, 8-minute drive from the school to the 1st Fred Myer store where law enforcement has TMHV on video. Law enforcement won't confirm a time for us, but TMHV has told us she has a receipt showing her check-out time was 9:12 am.

The 5-minute to 10-minute time required to do a terrible, unretractable deed is there. Barely, maybe, but it's there.

The friend? If she was in the parking lot area of the school that morning between 8:15 am and 8:45 am--playing tic tac toe with vehicles--could the reason have been to save a few moments of time?

Her vehicle was apparently seen parked in the small employee parking area at the farm where she was employed to plant flowers by 9:00 am. Google Maps shows that it is (approximately) a 4-mile, 8-minute drive from the school to the farm.

Her vehicle purportedly stayed parked in the same spot until her quitting time; however, it is strongly suggested--but unconfirmed--that she left her place of employment later in the morning and reappeared around 1:00 pm. Her known cell phone was reported to have been inexplicably left inside her vehicle all day--and she is/was the type to carry her cell phone on her person at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.