Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s something else I’d like clarified. Terri said in her emails that someone told her that Kyron was last seen with a male chaperone. Correct?

Did Terri ever identify who told her this? Do we know? If this person did exist, investigators would want to speak to them.

If I were Kyron's mother I would go all out and hire a private investigator. I don't care what the cost would be. Noone would sway me from this. I would give up everything I had to find this sweet boy. There is a big chance if Terri hadn't done this, someone took him because he was left alone not protected by his mother like the other children and very vulnerable at such a very young age.

Terri is an alcoholic. She was drinking heavily which caused her to neglect the baby....and she directed all her anger right at Kyron.
BBM, I agree completely. She blamed a little, seven-year-old child for all her problems. A little seven-year-old boy who loved her. He must have been so hurt and confused. He wouldn't have understood her fury. He would have blamed himself--kids do at that age.

And then she led him out of that school on that cold, rainy, June day; without so much as his coat.

What happened then? Or, at least, that's what I believe and the question I would like answered.

BBM, I agree completely. She blamed a little, seven-year-old child for all her problems. A little seven-year-old boy who loved her. He must have been so hurt and confused. He wouldn't have understood her fury. He would have blamed himself--kids do at that age.

And then she led him out of that school on that cold, rainy, June day; without so much as his coat.

What happened then? Or, at least, that's what I believe and the question I would like answered.
Me too. It makes me sick.

There’s something else I’d like clarified. Terri said in her emails that someone told her that Kyron was last seen with a male chaperone. Correct?

Did Terri ever identify who told her this? Do we know? If this person did exist, investigators would want to speak to them.

She was probably talking about a classmate of Kyron's. But the little boy was confused and was actually talking about the day before when the children toured the science fair exhibits with chaperones IIRC. On the morning that Kyron went missing he was not with anyone but Terri. Kyron left the science fair room with Terri, and then when she left the building she took Kyron with her. Desiree said in an interview that there is a witness who saw Terri leave the school with Kyron.

I still remember the day Kyron went missing. They thought he was lost in the woods and did a search. That always made me think, did he mention going outside, or someone saw him. I remember thinking it was so urgent, that he really must of been lost in the woods. And he never showed up.

I actually never heard that a witness saw Terry and Kyron leaving, could it have been them going inside.

Something new at my kids old school, if you come for a school presentation, like science fair, spelling bee and so on, a desk person sits in front of the door and has everyone visiting sign in.

I can't believe its been so many years. Really makes me angry, I hope to have Kryon home soon.

Not giving up hope Kyron will be found. It has happened, even after this many years. We just had the miracle of Jayme Closs. Praying for it to be followed by the miracle of Kyron's Return.

Last edited:
If this little guy could be found alive ( realizing he wouldn't still be a little guy now), it would rank in the top 3 wonderful and marvelous events in my now- long lifetime which aren't personal type things.

I still remember the day Kyron went missing. They thought he was lost in the woods and did a search. That always made me think, did he mention going outside, or someone saw him. I remember thinking it was so urgent, that he really must of been lost in the woods. And he never showed up.

I actually never heard that a witness saw Terry and Kyron leaving, could it have been them going inside.

Something new at my kids old school, if you come for a school presentation, like science fair, spelling bee and so on, a desk person sits in front of the door and has everyone visiting sign in.

I can't believe its been so many years. Really makes me angry, I hope to have Kryon home soon.

BBM...

Desiree said it in an interview. This was during the time when she wanted to release new information to the public....and she talked about a couple of things that LE had been holding back.

If I were Kyron's mother I would go all out and hire a private investigator. I don't care what the cost would be. Noone would sway me from this. I would give up everything I had to find this sweet boy. There is a big chance if Terri hadn't done this, someone took him because he was left alone not protected by his mother like the other children and very vulnerable at such a very young age.

Desiree knows who took Kyron. She is very sure that Terri did it. There are things about the investigation that she knows and we don't. Her husband is an experienced and well respected detective, and he knew almost immediately that Terri was involved. If she had any doubts she would've hired a PI long ago.

Desiree knows who took Kyron. She is very sure that Terri did it. There are things about the investigation that she knows and we don't. Her husband is an experienced and well respected detective, and he knew almost immediately that Terri was involved. If she had any doubts she would've hired a PI long ago.

Desiree's Christmas Eve post ... from day one she knew who was responsible https://www.facebook.com/desiree.davidsonyoung

Desiree's Christmas Eve post ... from day one she knew who was responsible https://www.facebook.com/desiree.davidsonyoung
If that's true, why isn't Terri arrested? Nothing is being done. At the very least, I would think Terri should be interrogated. If I were Desiree, I would call her on the carpet.

If that's true, why isn't Terri arrested? Nothing is being done. At the very least, I would think Terri should be interrogated. If I were Desiree, I would call her on the carpet.

Interrogation can’t be done without cooperation and no one is required to cooperate and potentially incriminate themselves. What is LE going to arrest Terri for? We can know someone committed a crime and have some evidence, but not enough to get a conviction. A person can’t be tried twice for the same crime if they are found not guilty. So strong evidence is needed, especially in a no body case. Desiree has no power to call Terri on the carpet...and do what? Be assured that plenty is being done behind the scenes. Desiree will not rest. LE will not rest.

Tunnel vision will never solve what happened to Kyron. If we learned anything from the abduction of Jayme C it is that when bad people have a plan to do bad things and they are not known by the victim or family it makes it very hard to connect them to the crime. Isreal Keys used this to his advantage by picking victims and places that he could not be connected to. It still surprises me to this day that everyone thinks that stepmom was such a mastermind criminal that she was able to get away with this even with all the agencies that were investigating her.

Tunnel vision will never solve what happened to Kyron. If we learned anything from the abduction of Jayme C it is that when bad people have a plan to do bad things and they are not known by the victim or family it makes it very hard to connect them to the crime. Isreal Keys used this to his advantage by picking victims and places that he could not be connected to. It still surprises me to this day that everyone thinks that stepmom was such a mastermind criminal that she was able to get away with this even with all the agencies that were investigating her.

I agree that we have to think out of the box, but I still think Step Mom arranged it with her BFF. I don't think Kyron is dead, (beating a dead horse again) at least not at the time of his kidnapping. She acted guilty of something, and we will never know what the BFF said at the GJ. We also don't have the emails and computer evidence for Step Mom. The time frame is so tight, and I read here that someone saw Step Mom leave with Kyron, I think it was BFF. There was sighting of a white truck with a red head in it, just after Kyron's disappearance, if IRC. It will take an act of God to bring him home, but I believe in God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆