Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017/ New Search July

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by matou, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

Terri was also an educator and knew how the school system worked in re to school functions and absences of students. Very chilling to me that my son had her for a sub a very long time ago and I will never forget there was something off re her personality. He normally liked his subs but not her. MOO

Breathe, Quiet Time, Laughing and 8 others like this.

2. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

I really can't understand Why Desiree and Kaine did not see through her? Desiree said on their last visit Kyron acted like he didn't want to go back to Terri and Kaine. She should have questioned this and insisted he stay with her and fight it. Kids always show honest feelings, everyone knows that. This little boy should not have had to cope with Terri, end of story.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  3. EllaMae

EllaMae Well-Known Member

Part of the dynamics of raising a child of divorce is trying to get along with stepparents. Desiree had already talked to Kaine about a custody change, but he refused. She was in the process of finding out why Kyron was unhappy.
    Kaine was trying to get his marriage with Terri back on track, and she is a very good manipulator. He thought she had some post partum issues. In reality Terri is a sociopath with a drinking problem.
    Neither Desiree nor Kaine had any reason to believe Kyron was in danger. They are victims also.

4. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

Agree with you Ellamae. Don't like this victim blaming , especially when someone blames Kyron's mom Desiree in some way. It must be people's way of believing that they themselves couldn't become a victim. But really anyone could be victimized.

EllaMae, Quiet Time, Laughing and 3 others like this.
  5. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

I agree! Desiree said she didn't know Terri had these drinking problems. What a shame.

Laughing and watcher9 like this.
  6. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

Desiree did not live in the Horman home, she would have no idea what went on there unless Kyron told her. Which in a way I think he was trying, I have to go back and verify, but I recall at the end he was saying he didn't want to go back home when the weekend visitation was ending. Which was why Desiree asked Kaine if he could live with them in Medford.

Kaine as another poster said, was trying to work through the problems with Terri. If he had an inking of what was to come, he would have taken action.

To suggest that either of these parents failed to act is cruel.

7. bykerladi

bykerladi Well-Known Member

so any ideas on what this big announcement was? I never heard anything further about it.

Dontknow? likes this.
  8. sketchyjen33

sketchyjen33 Active Member

The big announcement was back in June. Desiree is working on a book. Not sure when it will be released.