Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022 - #2

Everything Terri did and said that day, what she said, where she parked, if she had the stroller at the school or not, where she drove, who she talked to, everything should be investigated. And the days before and after too. She did not park in the parking lots, or carry the baby on her hip or not, in a vacuum. She placed herself as knowing the most about Kyron, doing the most for Kyron, knowing the school inside and out, and as the last person to be with him and see him. So of course every part and piece of everything she did matters.

It wouldn't matter how many appointments she made for him for any reason because she didn't intend to keep those appointments. So she could say he was having absence seizuress, was molesting or being molested; she knew no doctor would ever question or examine Kyron in regard to those things. Her intent was for him to disappear before class started, before roll was taken, before the talent show, before the bus got home. I imagine she was on hyper alert, hyper anxiety, she probably could barely catch her breath, would she get away with it?
She did.
For now.
Justice for Kyron.
imo

Desiree, of course, does not possess the full facts. Only law enforcement has the "full facts" and they will never release them to anyone. Only at trial will we hear them.

The PTA president "testified"? Is there a supporting link for this?

It was reported in many MSM articles that GZ saw Kyron and the stepmother in front of his science exhibit when she arrived at 8:15 a.m.

The second link mentions her "last seeing" Kyron "posing" in front of his project but, unfortunately, no time is given. It doesn't even confirm what classroom.

Snipped quote:
8:15 a.m.
[GZ], president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

Snipped quote: Parent [GZ] said she last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his red-eyed tree frog science project. She said her daughter is one of Kyron s best friends and she knew him well.

Zimmerman said that Kyron was not the type of child to wander off. He knows 'stranger danger, she said. He's a really good kid.

Yes, so all that together clearly says that GZ saw Kyron and Terri, with Kyron posing in front of the project which was in his classroom (and it always was), around 8:15.

Snipped quote: Desiree and Tony heard Terri describe her day. Terri said she had taken the photo of Kyron at 8:45 a.m. and walked out of the school with [the baby] at 8:50 a.m. She said she had parked the truck in the school parking lot.
"Boy Missing - The Search for Kyron Horman" by Rebecca Morris

It's interesting that it appears to be Terri, herself, who told law enforcement that she "had taken the photo of Kyron at 8:45 a.m." It seems to be one of the few things that Terri chose to tell the truth about. Probably because she knew LE could confirm the exact time the picture was taken.

No, the interesting thing is Desiree, three years ago, claiming it as a new revelation based on "technology", yet when the book came out it was suddenly something Terri had said. At no point has this ever been confirmed by LE or indeed any source but Desiree herself.

So what was the sequence of events here?

* 8:15 GZ sees Terri and Kyron in 213, Kyron is posing in front of his project for a picture.
* 8:15-8:45 Free time.
* 8:45 Terri and Kyron return to 213 and take another picture for reasons unknown.

What was the purpose of this? If, as you say, Terri told the truth about an 8:45 picture because she knew the police could prove it, why has she constantly told a different story since 2010?

The "police have been consistent"? The media, maybe, have been consistent--but they don't often reveal their sources. We can only hope they are respectable and reliable. I suspect Terri was used as a media source when it came to her timeline. I don't believe the police would comment to the media on such matters.

Yet when the police, after having viewed the surveillance footage, ask the public if they've seen the truck at said location, they specify 10:00 am. Yet, Desiree claims the footage showed the truck leaving said location at 9:40. How does that make sense? Why ask for sightings of a truck at a time when it wouldn't be there?

Here they ask for sightings of Terri's truck between 10:15 and 11:30.

We can only use the book by Rebecca Morris for discussion purposes, however, it's interesting that the police are also used as the source for the following.

Snipped quote: Terri said she arrived at the gym at 11:39 a.m. (Police said she checked in at 12:20 p.m. and out at 12:40 p.m.).
"Boy Missing - The Search for Kyron Horman" by Rebecca Morris

The funny thing is, as far as I know Terri never said she arrived at 11:39. Her emails say she went to the gym at 11:20 and left at 12:20. This is slightly off by some 20 minutes, but nothing major considering it's from her memory.

Logic makes it clear that 11:39, being exact to the minute, is not a time Terri would give (the only time she does give an exact time is when she has a time-stamped receipt, like at 9:12). But the gym would have times exact to the minute. Here it's even specified that it's the check in time.

So, since Desiree is the only one who has ever claimed this new time, nine years after the facts, I suspect her memory is fuzzy and/or her notes unclear. I don't think it's a coincidence that Desiree's claimed time stamp was one mentioned by Terri in her email, if as her time of departure, not arrival. Did Desiree see or hear "discrepancy" and "12:20" and her guilt-centric mind filled in the blanks? We may never know, but I think it's clear who is correct here.

For clarity, in my opinion. "I saw". and "I last saw" mean two different things.

GZ is not testifying, IMO. She is simply telling a member of the media that she saw Kyron and the stepmother in front of his exhibit when she arrived at 8:15 a.m. and then she last saw Kyron when he posed in front of his exhibit, but no time is given for when GZ last saw Kyron posed in front of his exhibit.

The same with the witness, Alice. It's clearly stated that she saw Terri take the picture, but no time is given.

They have probably been asked by law enforcement not to reveal the time.

The time was stated in "Boy Missing · The Search for Kyron Horman" by Rebecca Morris--8:45 a.m.

→ GZ arrived and saw Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit (8:15 a.m.)
→ GZ last saw Kyron in the morning when he posed in front of his science project (no time given)
→ Alice saw Terri take a photograph of Kyron in front of his exhibit (no time given)
→The last time Alice saw Terri and Kyron--Kyron and the stepmother were walking away by themselves (Alice left around 9 a.m.)

Snipped quote: Kyron and his step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, arrived at Skyline Elementary School around 8 a.m. Friday and attended a science fair at the school.

Snipped quote:
Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

Snipped quote: Parent [GZ] said she last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his red-eyed tree frog science project. She said her daughter is one of Kyron s best friends and she knew him well.

Zimmerman said that Kyron was not the type of child to wander off. He knows 'stranger danger, she said. He's a really good kid.

Snipped quote: On the morning of June 4, Alice and [E] were in the children’s classroom, as were Terri and Kyron. Alice saw Terri take a photograph of Kyron standing in front of his tree frog exhibit.

Alice left around 9 a.m. for her job at a restaurant. The last time Alice saw Terri and Kyron was after Terri took the photo of [E]. Kyron and his stepmother were walking away by themselves, presumably to view some of the other science projects.

"Boy Missing · The Search for Kyron Horman" by Rebecca Morris

Everything that we've been told by Terri is a lie, in my opinion.

I believe she took the picture of Kyron in his classroom, in front of his science project at 8:45 a.m., and then she left the classroom with him under the pretense of visiting other science projects. That's why Kyron never joined the "parent-led" group he was supposed to join. He was with her. When they got close to the front door, she made him leave with her. He was timid and obedient--and probably terrified of her--so he did what she said. She had told the teacher beforehand that he had a doctor's appointment, so when rollcall was finally taken the teacher didn't question his absence. She assumed he had visited the other projects with Terri and they had immediately left for the doctor's appointment without returning to his classroom. Like any normal teacher would assume with an email to support their assumption.

The return of the library books and the visit with Kyron's 1st-grade teacher on the bottom floor were done before 8:45 a.m. and both the returning of the books and the visit were done for the same reason she took the picture--to have proof that she had "dropped Kyron off" at school. As well as leaving his coat and backpack in his classroom.

Law enforcement doesn't mind if she lies to the print media and to Dr. Phil and to People magazine. They can subpoena all of that and use it against her at trial. (Remember Jodi Arias primping for her big TV special and saying she would never harm Travis).

Snipped transcript:
Rebecca Morris: And then there is that she’s missing for more than two hours that day after the Fred Meyer visits she is just simply off the grid. Her cell phone pinged once near Sauvie Island. Then she—you know, there are a number of lies she told to the Multnomah County detectives.

Lies are really, really important. Lies can be presented to a jury. Even if a jury doesn’t have DNA or a body, lies can be very convincing. She lied about, of course, that she left him at school; she lied about where she was; she lied about going to the gym—the time that she checked in at the gym. She was really only there a few minutes. That’s before she went home. So there is a long string of ways that she implicated, or implicates herself.

No, the interesting thing is Desiree, three years ago, claiming it as a new revelation based on "technology", yet when the book came out it was suddenly something Terri had said. At no point has this ever been confirmed by LE or indeed any source but Desiree herself.
Bolded by me: "Desiree, three years ago, claiming it as a new revelation based on "technology","

Is there a link for the above?

everything Terri did was extremely cunning..she planned her little distractions...she is brilliant at covering her a $$.

the way she got out of there without being seen was a hail Mary's pass..I think this is why people think the truck was parked in the service drive...still she had to get all the way there without being seen...thats why I think the car was outside..
less likely to get caught getting in quickly and not having to cover much ground to get out..

but I guess the bell had rung..she had her plan..her timing was just right.

as someone who has training in teaching there is no way Terri would screw up the day of presentations and day of doctor appointments etc...no way...her manipulation of Kaine with the fake color coded ticket behavioral system shows how very
cunning she is at manipulating the system to work in her favor.

oh boy...mOO

I believe she took the picture of Kyron in his classroom, in front of his science project at 8:45 a.m., and then she left the classroom with him under the pretense of visiting other science projects. That's why Kyron never joined the "parent-led" group he was supposed to join. He was with her. When they got close to the front door, she made him leave with her. He was timid and obedient--and probably terrified of her--so he did what she said. She had told the teacher beforehand that he had a doctor's appointment, so when rollcall was finally taken the teacher didn't question his absence. She assumed he had visited the other projects with Terri and they had immediately left for the doctor's appointment without returning to his classroom. Like any normal teacher would assume with an email to support their assumption.

The return of the library books and the visit with Kyron's 1st-grade teacher on the bottom floor were done before 8:45 a.m. and both the returning of the books and the visit were done for the same reason she took the picture--to have proof that she had "dropped Kyron off" at school. As well as leaving his coat and backpack in his classroom.

Law enforcement doesn't mind if she lies to the print media and to Dr. Phil and to People magazine. They can subpoena all of that and use it against her at trial. (Remember Jodi Arias primping for her big TV special and saying she would never harm Travis).

Snipped transcript:
Rebecca Morris: And then there is that she’s missing for more than two hours that day after the Fred Meyer visits she is just simply off the grid. Her cell phone pinged once near Sauvie Island. Then she—you know, there are a number of lies she told to the Multnomah County detectives.

Lies are really, really important. Lies can be presented to a jury. Even if a jury doesn’t have DNA or a body, lies can be very convincing. She lied about, of course, that she left him at school; she lied about where she was; she lied about going to the gym—the time that she checked in at the gym. She was really only there a few minutes. That’s before she went home. So there is a long string of ways that she implicated, or implicates herself.
Rbbm,agree 100% imo also.

everything Terri did was extremely cunning..she planned her little distractions...she is brilliant at covering her a $$.

the way she got out of there without being seen was a hail Mary's pass..I think this is why people think the truck was parked in the service drive...still she had to get all the way there without being seen...thats why I think the car was outside..
less likely to get caught getting in quickly and not having to cover much ground to get out..

but I guess the bell had rung..she had her plan..her timing was just right.

as someone who has training in teaching there is no way Terri would screw up the day of presentations and day of doctor appointments etc...no way...her manipulation of Kaine with the fake color coded ticket behavioral system shows how very
cunning she is at manipulating the system to work in her favor.

oh boy...mOO
In my opinion, Terri isn't even half as smart as she is given credit for. She failed at nearly everything else she tried. She hired the wrong people for the supposed "murder for hire" plots and they never happened. Not only did she fail to keep her dislike/frustration (or whatever it was) for Kyron to herself; instead, she put it in writing where it could be used against her.

In my opinion, whoever did this was familiar enough to be able to stand off to the side and watch without being remembered. Someone Kyron, the other kids, teachers, parents, etc. were used to seeing around the school. I don't even believe that Kyron was the only target. It is possible that Kyron just happened to be the child this predator was most able to access and walk off with when the time was right.

Terri is messy, it's her style. messy style blurs lines, is unpredictable, is hard to follow, is tricky, details are blurred out in the disharmony..

many things intentionally bungled yet somehow of benefit to her. I have known this type of disorganized person with criminal tendencies..and alcoholism.

In my opinion, Terri isn't even half as smart as she is given credit for. She failed at nearly everything else she tried. She hired the wrong people for the supposed "murder for hire" plots and they never happened. Not only did she fail to keep her dislike/frustration (or whatever it was) for Kyron to herself; instead, she put it in writing where it could be used against her.

In my opinion, whoever did this was familiar enough to be able to stand off to the side and watch without being remembered. Someone Kyron, the other kids, teachers, parents, etc. were used to seeing around the school. I don't even believe that Kyron was the only target. It is possible that Kyron just happened to be the child this predator was most able to access and walk off with when the time was right.

Do you have to be smart to pull of something like this?
Mainly, you have to be an exceptionally good liar, and
be really, really good at hiding a body.
She got away with it...so far.

For clarity, in my opinion. "I saw". and "I last saw" mean two different things.

GZ is not testifying, IMO. She is simply telling a member of the media that she saw Kyron and the stepmother in front of his exhibit when she arrived at 8:15 a.m. and then she last saw Kyron when he posed in front of his exhibit, but no time is given for when GZ last saw Kyron posed in front of his exhibit.

The same with the witness, Alice. It's clearly stated that she saw Terri take the picture, but no time is given.

I honestly just assumed Alice and Gina were the same person. The Morris book says Alice (and her daughter Ellie) are pseudonyms, both Alice and Gina do volunteer work with the school, both their daughters were 8 and friends with Kyron and both made the same claim of seeing Kyron in the classroom with Terri taking the picture. Gina and her daughter are never mentioned by name in the book, and media quotes Gina did are matched by Alice in the book.

They have probably been asked by law enforcement not to reveal the time.

The time was stated in "Boy Missing · The Search for Kyron Horman" by Rebecca Morris--8:45 a.m.

→ GZ arrived and saw Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit (8:15 a.m.)
→ GZ last saw Kyron in the morning when he posed in front of his science project (no time given)
→ Alice saw Terri take a photograph of Kyron in front of his exhibit (no time given)
→The last time Alice saw Terri and Kyron--Kyron and the stepmother were walking away by themselves (Alice left around 9 a.m.)

Snipped quote: Kyron and his step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, arrived at Skyline Elementary School around 8 a.m. Friday and attended a science fair at the school.

Snipped quote:
Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

Snipped quote: On the morning of June 4, Alice and [E] were in the children’s classroom, as were Terri and Kyron. Alice saw Terri take a photograph of Kyron standing in front of his tree frog exhibit.

Alice left around 9 a.m. for her job at a restaurant. The last time Alice saw Terri and Kyron was after Terri took the photo of [E]. Kyron and his stepmother were walking away by themselves, presumably to view some of the other science projects.

"Boy Missing · The Search for Kyron Horman" by Rebecca Morris

There is actually another source that gives an approximate time for the picture: 8:30, also Gina Zimmerman. Bear in mind, this is half a year later, and if Gina/Alice is to be believed, she was already suspecting Terri by then.

The thing is, I can vaguely see why an 8:45 timestamp for the picture would be appealing to Desiree. It would mean that when Terri left the classroom she could have said "taking him to an appointment" to fool Porter while not risking being seen wandering the school with Kyron for the next 15 minutes. Remember in her email, Terri is obviously claiming that it was her final words as she left that were misinterpreted by the teacher.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?

That's two completely different sets of actions, and if she intended to visit other exhibits for 15-20 minutes before leaving, Terri's words in the email would make little sense in a guilt-centric narrative. But if Terri left immediately, it would work, however she was seen elsewhere in the school, so now the final conversation with Porter has to postdate that. Hence the second visit to the classroom, the second posing by the project and picture-taking.

It is, of course, incredibly convoluted and contrived, and relies entirely on the words of a single person - Desiree, nine years later, who wasn't there.

Another place it falters is that Gina/Alice, who is quoted in the book as believing in Terri's guilt, never thinks it would be pertinent to mention Terri's two visits to the classroom and that the second ended with the school bell. The students were supposed to be put into groups, yet Terri just walks away with Kyron in front of Porter, Gina/Alice and everyone? It makes sense if it happened between 8:15 and 8:30. It doesn't make sense if it happened at 8:45.

Yet another place it falters is that we have actual witness testimony that Kyron was supposed to be in a group.

Eight-year-old [TP] says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says {TP].

Yet Porter didn't say that Kyron was going with his mother. Why, if she walked away with him just as the groups were supposed to be formed?

Still yet another place it falters is that if initially said she took the picture at 8:45 (as Desiree claims), why would she ever change that time? She had to know the picture was timestamped. This is a common thread in Desiree's late-coming new "facts" - the supposed email, the photo - they supposedly provide actual undeniable evidence that Terri denies, yet she would absolutely have known about.

Everything else points to Terri and Kyron beginning at 213, then going around the school, and never returning to 213 together. Desiree is the only one who has ever disagreed.

The problem with this - especially with the factoids the Morris book brings - is that people lie for reasons. They don't lie just for the fun of it.

And the picture painted by the supposed lies of Terri is utterly without reason. If she lied, she would have lied to fit the evidence she knew about.

The email, the 8:50 witnesses, the photo time-stamp, they make for compelling headlines, but when you try to fit them into everything that was revealed in the early stages of the investigation, they just don't fit.

Which a. doesn't match the actual witness account by TP or b. reality, since such an email would not exist.

So she took Kyron to 213, had him pose with the project (and presumably didn't take a picture), then walked around, visited Kyron's old teacher, walked back up, had Kyron pose a second time with the project, take a picture, then leave with Kyron for a tour despite the chaperone-led groups being formed.

And all this happened in front of Gina/Alice (who sees Terri telling her about the June 11th appointment as her asking Gina/Alice to lie) and she doesn't see fit to mention it when interviewed by Rebecca Morris? And if she did, why didn't Morris mention it? It can't be for investigative reasons, since she's had no problem revealing the (supposed) sighting of Kyron and Terri outside at 8:50 - even giving the name of a witness, a minor! - and all manner of other details.

But they won't.

Bolded by me: "Desiree, three years ago, claiming it as a new revelation based on "technology","

Is there a link for the above?

Here it is mentioned. I checked the podcast for the full quote.

No, I know for sure, 100%, the picture was taken in the school. It's GPS, it's confirmed, it's verified. We know exactly what time she took the picture, where she was at, and it's confirmed with technology. So she was in the school, at 8:45, taking that photo of Kyron in front of his exhibit.

Granted, this could just be Desiree's fairly sloppy way of giving information, but it sure reads like technology has given the new time for that picture. This is not mentioned in the book.

In the old thread I posted this hypothesis:

So here's a hypothesis for Kyron's movements that morning: after touring with Terri, he rushes up the main stairs and heads down the corridor towards his classroom. Terri tells him she's leaving and he waves goodbye before turning and walking. Terri then exits and is seen by TP doing so. For some reason (one of the ones mentioned above) Kyron doesn't go with a group, but instead thinks to go to another classroom (207, 209 or 211) to see an electrical exhibit he didn't have time to fully check out before. On his way, he passes TP, tells him about the exhibit, then continues into the room while TP goes downstairs. After having satisfied his curiosity, Kyron decides to go check the exhibits in the gym, where he hadn't been before. He is seen with friends by TK. After that we're likely somewhere after 9:00, and Kyron wants to see the final classrooms he hadn't been to, the ones to the west. Perhaps he had seen the second floor ones with Terri, or he intended to work his way up, but either way, he walks down the central stairwell where he is seen by the third witness. Once he is at the west classrooms, 106, 109 or 110, he is approached by a man - for all intents and purposes acting like a parent or guardian - who asks him if he could help him carry something into one of the classrooms. Kyron accepts and the two walk out the back door, head down the access road, pass the chain. There the man's pick-up, similar to Kaine's truck, waits. The man lures Kyron inside, then takes off, likely driving far away, beyond any reasonable search radius.

I do believe the likeliest place Kyron was removed from the school was the western exit at the 1st floor, since most people came and went though the main, south entrance and the busstop entrance to the east. There's also the access road that leads from the door to outside the chain, and if the sightings are real, a likely vehicle driven by the abductor. The groundskeeper was gone by 9, so there would be fewer watchful eyes.

Now, with so few witness statements made public, it is difficult to shore up my hypothesis. I suspect Kyron wanted to see it all, and the western part of the 1st floor was not a place he had been seen in with his mother, so I hold it likely that he went there at least at some point. TP saw him in the upstairs hallway, TK in the gym, another witness in the main stairwell, but that's it.

Until I found this.

Remember the Horman divorce trial, when Terri's lawyer Stephen Houze said that the police had witnesses who saw Kyron after Terri had left? Well, Stephen wanted to depose them.

Houze further said he had witnesses who would testify that Terri Horman was not the last person to have seen Kyron on June 4, 2010, the day he disappeared, as law enforcement has suggested.

While he couldn't depose the students, he did get approval to depose the teachers and staff. There were three such adults that Houze sought to depose:

Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

Now Porter is obvious, she was Kyron's teacher. And Susan Hall is the witness Terri mentioned on Dr Phil.

But who is Easter Mathews, and why her in particular?

Well, we can check where her classroom was:

Classroom Teachers
K/1 Team
K/1 Mrs. L**** C*** 109
K/1 Ms. Easter Mathews 110
K/1 Mr. S**** M***** 104

And where is classroom 110?

Western part of the 1st floor.

Now, it is possible that she moved classroom between 09/10 (Kyron's last year) and 10/11 (where this book is from), but the K/1 classrooms are all on the first floor, and we know 104 didn't move (that was Kyron's old teacher who they went to visit that morning). So the only other choice would be 109. Still in the western part of the 1st floor.

This makes it highly likely, in my opinion, that Kyron did vanish from the western part of the 1st floor, out the western door, and that he was seen there by one of the teachers.

I don't know when these three were deposed, but a few months after the decision to allow the depositions, the divorce was rather swiftly finalized.

The problem with this - especially with the factoids the Morris book brings - is that people lie for reasons. They don't lie just for the fun of it.
I didn't mean to imply that Terri was lying without a reason. Her reason to lie was to hide the truth about the horrible thing(s) she did to 7-year-old Kyron.

She would do anything to avoid admitting the truth--even live the rest of her life without visitation privileges with her only biological daughter. Who was 18 months old when she last held her. IMO

I think one big question is why would Kyron leave the school with someone else when showing his project off and was with Terri. If he was forced why didn't anyone notice.

There would be no reason for him leave unless it was with Terri who gave a reason such as an appointment.

I think one big question is why would Kyron leave the school with someone else when showing his project off and was with Terri. If he was forced why didn't anyone notice.

There would be no reason for him leave unless it was with Terri who gave a reason such as an appointment.
The assumption is that Kyron knew he was leaving. An adult asking for Kyron's help in getting something from his truck would not be seen as going away from the school - he'd be assisting someone, probably flattered by the faith put in his helpfulness, and afterwards returning to the school. Once he was in the truck it was too late.

We do know that children were going outside the school building proper without supervision. That would be the same door from my hypothesis that they were using. I doubt Kyron or anyone else would see going to the parking lot, the access road or the equivalent as leaving the school.

Last edited:
Granted, this could just be Desiree's fairly sloppy way of giving information, but it sure reads like technology has given the new time for that picture. This is not mentioned in the book.
IMO, I find Terri has a "fairly sloppy" way of giving information, (mostly lies but perhaps some truth slips in).

At about 1:30 minutes:
Terri: Right. So, they, we were told to bring, bring the items on the 3rd of which was a Thursday, which was his diorama and his, his portfolio. And so, we took the truck and then we went to do it then. And that was about 8 o’clock in the morning; dropped him off for that. And the, the teacher didn’t say a word about—we were told to put them all in the corner. And so, we put them all in the corner and I saw the pile of other projects and so I had just assumed it would be the next day. She didn’t say anything to me. I was all the way in the classroom with him at that time. So, by the time I got there and take the photo of him in front of his project I’m assuming that we’re gonna do, that everyone was gonna do a tour and then we gonna, they’re gonna to do, like, their little presentations but that wasn’t the case.

At about 2:30 minutes:
Terri : I was at the top of the stairs. There’s, there’s two levels to the school. Okay? So his, his; his class is on top. And we had done our search around the different classrooms and then went down below because he wanted to see his kindergarten and 1st-grade teacher and say 'hi' to him before we were done. And so he went up the stairs by the office and I went up the stairs that are by the gym. And then, cause I’ve got the baby and (baby’s) diaper bag and so he beat me up, you know, the stairs. And then he was going down the hallway. I stood, I saw him go, I stood at the top and watched him right about as he got to his door to his, his classroom door. The back, the last thing I remember is the back of his head.

Last edited:
IMO, I find Terri has a "fairly sloppy" way of giving information, (mostly lies but perhaps some truth slips in).

Terri: Right. So, they, we were told to bring, bring the items on the 3rd of which was a Thursday, which was his diorama and his, his portfolio. And so, we took the truck and then we went to do it then. And that was about 8 o’clock in the morning; dropped him off for that. And the, the teacher didn’t say a word about—we were told to put them all in the corner. And so, we put them all in the corner and I saw the pile of other projects and so I had just assumed it would be the next day. She didn’t say anything to me. I was all the way in the classroom with him at that time. So, by the time I got there and take the photo of him in front of his project I’m assuming that we’re going to do, that everyone was gonna do a tour and then we gonna, they’re gonna to do, like, their little presentations but that wasn’t the case.

Terri : I was at the top of the stairs. There’s, there’s two levels to the school. Okay? So his, his; his class is on top. And we had done our search around the different classrooms and then went down below because he wanted to see his kindergarten and 1st-grade teacher and say 'hi' to him before we were done. And so he went up the stairs by the office and I went up the stairs that are by the gym. And then, cause I’ve got the baby and (baby’s) diaper bag and so he beat me up, you know, the stairs. And then he was going down the hallway. I stood, I saw him go, I stood at the top and watched him right about as he got to his door to his, his classroom door. The back, the last thing I remember is the back of his head.
I see no lies here. Certainly nothing that supports Desiree's latter-day "facts" either.

* Terri brought the presentation items to the school on June 3rd, Thursday. They took the truck, put them all in a corner.
* Next day, Terri and Kyron arrive, take the photo in front of his project, and that's when she finds out that the presentations weren't going to be made that day. Only the group tours.
* They take different stairs up to the second floor hallway, Kyron by the office (main stairs) and Terri by the gym. Kyron gets up first.
* Terri sees Kyron go down the hallway to his classroom (but does not see him enter), the back of his head the last thing she sees.

To date I haven't found any info provided by LE or sources (that aren't Desiree years later) that contradicts any of that, nor has this story changed to my knowledge.

Terri: Right. So, they, we were told to bring, bring the items on the 3rd of which was a Thursday, which was his diorama and his, his portfolio. And so, we took the truck and then we went to do it then. And that was about 8 o’clock in the morning; dropped him off for that. And the, the teacher didn’t say a word about—we were told to put them all in the corner. And so, we put them all in the corner and I saw the pile of other projects and so I had just assumed it would be the next day. She didn’t say anything to me. I was all the way in the classroom with him at that time. So, by the time I got there and take the photo of him in front of his project I’m assuming that we’re gonna do, that everyone was gonna do a tour and then we gonna, they’re gonna to do, like, their little presentations but that wasn’t the case.

I'm confused -- if the teacher didn't say a word, how were they told to put them all in a corner?

Seems to be some conflict in the phrases.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back