Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
To follow up my post from above. I actually found a post of mine from 10 years ago with the pictures of where she parked at those two Fred Meyers stores she visited the morning Kyron went missing.

So it is very possible that she parked in those spots because she wanted to minimize the chances of someone seeing Kyron or perhaps an accomplice in the truck while she went into the stores to create an alibi.

RSBM

This does not imply any support of TH whatsoever. None.

I posted early as well.

We have several vehicles. I drive a Honda HR-V most of the time.

Occasionally, I need to drive Mr. Laughing's truck. At the time of Kyron's disappearance, that was a crew cab, long bed Dodge, that often had the receiver hitch installed. Today, a crew cab, long bed Nissan, often with the hitch in place.

I don't mind driving the truck, but parking -- that's a different story.

I park the truck out at the edge of any parking lot. The truck is often too long for one parking space. The hitch ends up in another parking place, someone could trip over it (don't ask me how I know,) if a car pulls in the hitch could dent the grill or even end up the the radiator.

And, someone might ding his precious bro-dozer. Who wants that?

I agree that TH could have been hiding something in the truck. IMHO, she was.

Or, the person who usually drove a Mustang just parked the big ole' truck out where it didn't have to fit in the lines & wouldn't bother anyone.

I do still wanna know, "Say, Teri, where's Kyron???"

jmho ymmv lrr

I see what you're saying and that makes sense...but on that particular day, I don't think Terri's focus was on preventing damaging another person's vehicle, but on preventing anyone from seeing what she was up to.

Totally agree: Teri, where is Kyron?

RSBM

This does not imply any support of TH whatsoever. None.

I posted early as well.

We have several vehicles. I drive a Honda HR-V most of the time.

Occasionally, I need to drive Mr. Laughing's truck. At the time of Kyron's disappearance, that was a crew cab, long bed Dodge, that often had the receiver hitch installed. Today, a crew cab, long bed Nissan, often with the hitch in place.

I don't mind driving the truck, but parking -- that's a different story.

I park the truck out at the edge of any parking lot. The truck is often too long for one parking space. The hitch ends up in another parking place, someone could trip over it (don't ask me how I know,) if a car pulls in the hitch could dent the grill or even end up the the radiator.

And, someone might ding his precious bro-dozer. Who wants that?

I agree that TH could have been hiding something in the truck. IMHO, she was.

Or, the person who usually drove a Mustang just parked the big ole' truck out where it didn't have to fit in the lines & wouldn't bother anyone.

I do still wanna know, "Say, Teri, where's Kyron???"

jmho ymmv lrr

Yes. Until I knew my child was deceased by evidence, I would always wonder if he was alive somewhere.
However, since TH (allegedly) tried to hire someone to kill Kaine around the same time, I suspect that is where her mind went at the time Kyron went missing. :(
I am sorry you lost your son. My son was killed in 2016. As hard as it is, I feel lucky that at least I knew where he was and what happened.

Yes. Until I knew my child was deceased by evidence, I would always wonder if he was alive somewhere.
However, since TH (allegedly) tried to hire someone to kill Kaine around the same time, I suspect that is where her mind went at the time Kyron went missing. :(
I am sorry you lost your son. My son was killed in 2016. As hard as it is, I feel lucky that at least I knew where he was and what happened.

I disagree with this. I've followed this case closely from the beginning and the MCSO has shown over and over that they have been laser focused on Terri.

It's just important to realize that it's a lot harder to prove an immediate family member's guilt, especially without a body (and I don't think Kyron is still living), because if he had been abducted by a stranger and they found Kyron's DNA, or other evidence that he had been in that person's truck, it would be very incriminating. Finding his DNA or even a small amount of blood in Terri's truck obviously doesn't prove a thing because you expect traces of him there. That's why it's always harder to prove guilt with someone the missing person sees everyday.

One thing I still think about, and I haven't heard it mentioned anywhere for a very long time, is that at one point law enforcement released photos of where Terri parked in the parking lots of the two Fred Meyers she visited that morning (I can't find the photos anymore). What was unusual was that in both she parked far from the entrance to the store and it was a Friday morning so the parking lot wasn't full. Always made me wonder if she did so to evade security cameras or anyone walking by who might have looked in the truck.
MOO habit would be important to where the truck was parked. Did she always as a ruke park on the perimeter of parking lots or did she mostly park the closest easy spot for the truck. I am guessing latter.

Terri almost exclusively drove the 2007 red Ford Mustang, vanity plate RDSQRL. It was her Mother's Day gift from Kaine in 2007. She was awarded ownership of it when they divorced. She loved that vehicle.

She asked Kaine's permission to drive his white Ford F250 on June 3, 2010, and on June 4, 2010.

On the 3rd, so she could take Kyron and his science project to school.

On the 4th, supposedly so she could bring Kyron's project home.

It was recently revealed in the book that the project didn't even have to come home on the 4th, but that was unknown to Kaine at the time. This may cause some of us to ponder what her true motive was for needing the F250 that day. YMMV

When questioned by law enforcement as to why she parked where she did at both Fred Meyer stores, she said that as Kaine liked to park far away from store entrances, she did too. Kaine "scoffed" when police went to him for confirmation.

For reference, please see around page 57/58 of "Boy Missing".

So, personally, I don't believe her choice of parking spots had anything to do with usually parking on the perimeter or finding any easy parking spot for the truck.

I think it had all to do with smugly setting up her alibi while hiding other occupants in the F250.

To follow up my post from above. I actually found a post of mine from 10 years ago with the pictures of where she parked at those two Fred Meyers stores she visited the morning Kyron went missing.

This is where they think she parked at the first store. The view is from her parking spot so you see it is a long way from the entrance. Even if she were uncomfortable parking the truck as opposed to her car, it's still a long way to walk on a Friday morning carrying a sick baby in parking lot that was surely not very crowded:

4883524266_d6848b3dd9.jpg

This picture below is taken from the entrance to the second Fred Meyer store. She parked all the way on the far end of this parking lot, as far from where the picture taken as you can see, up against that far wall with vegetation on it. So once again, what's the logic behind parking that far away from the entrance carrying a sick baby?

4882919587_92122cb75e.jpg

Here is the original thread:
Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

So it is very possible that she parked in those spots because she wanted to minimize the chances of someone seeing Kyron or perhaps an accomplice in the truck while she went into the stores to create an alibi.

A woman that knew Terri casually from the gym actually saw her at the first Fred Meyer and they had a conversation that she found a little odd.

That photo was not take during on the same day of the week and time as when Terri Horman went there’s

That Fred Meyers would have been quite busy at 8 a.m. I’ve been there at that time and don’t recommend it.

The only way law enforcement got a photo of an empty parking lot was by going to the store hours before opening.

I'm so sorry you lost your son.
I didn't lose mine. I meant my post as a hypothetical situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my photobucket pictures I took of the searches back in 2010, 2011 linked somewhere here on Websleuths, but I was over my photo limit on that site so I made an Instagram with all the search pictures.
Is this the correct place to put the link?

I had my photobucket pictures I took of the searches back in 2010, 2011 linked somewhere here on Websleuths, but I was over my photo limit on that site so I made an Instagram with all the search pictures.
Is this the correct place to put the link?

Hi freefallzzzz,

As long as you clearly state you took the photos yourself, you can just copy/paste the image directly into your post. If you get an error message that the image file is too large, you can resize/downsize the image (I just use Paint to do that). The software will let you know if it's still too large and you can downsize it again until you no longer receive that message.

If that doesn't work for you, send me a private message and we can work something else out.

Hope that helps.

This is where they think she parked at the first store. The view is from her parking spot so you see it is a long way from the entrance. Even if she were uncomfortable parking the truck as opposed to her car, it's still a long way to walk on a Friday morning carrying a sick baby in parking lot that was surely not very crowded:

4883524266_d6848b3dd9.jpg

This picture below is taken from the entrance to the second Fred Meyer store. She parked all the way on the far end of this parking lot, as far from where the picture taken as you can see, up against that far wall with vegetation on it. So once again, what's the logic behind parking that far away from the entrance carrying a sick baby?

4882919587_92122cb75e.jpg

Here is the original thread:
Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

A woman that knew Terri casually from the gym actually saw her at the first Fred Meyer and they had a conversation that she found a little odd.

I know it's been months since this was posted but just want to commend you on this observation and you make a great point.

As far as whether there will be an arrest or not, that depends IMO on whether they find Kyron or not. Without him, I'm not at all hopeful.

Thank you so much for sharing your IG photos of the searches 10 years ago.

I have a few questions for EVERYONE, realizing they may not be answerable at this late date: Was/ is the grate shown on the street, close to the school, removable or fixed in place? Evidence could have been put inside if it's movable, and some other smaller evidence could have been dropped down there if the grate is fixed in place. I assume it was searched, but IDK.

Was there any video camera surveillance of the school parking lot that AM/ rest of day? ( nothing the public would be allowed to see for security reasons, I'd think) If there was video of the parking lot for safety and security measures, were there any vehicles present that could not be traced to a teacher, other staff member, or parent/ parental unit? ( since I've never heard of such, it there was, it may not be public knowledge).

Just a strong feeling that something happened outside the school building but near the ground right outside the school. Something which would disable, possibly cause some bleeding that would need to be staunched with a shirt or other clothing, but probably not a fatal blow or attack.

Has Dixie Mountain ever been searched again, as far as anyone knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10