Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by Moonracer, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Truth Prevails

Truth Prevails Well-Known Member

Her request for visitation was withdrawn by her atty years before their divorce was settled.

As part of the final divorce settlement, Kaine was awarded full custody of their daughter.

The very first thing she had to do was attend parenting classes--this was before even a card or letter could be exchanged. It would have progressed to videoconferencing and then supervised visits.

According to Kaine, none of that ever happened. Nothing. In spite of her saying otherwise.

She did not attend the parenting classes. Why? Perhaps because she cannot satisfactorily explain why she left the school with her step-son on June 4, 2010 and he has not been seen since.

(Edited to add link--finally found it: http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020

2. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Thank you for finding the actual document Truth :)

So there you have it, she has no right to state, "I lost two children". Terri could have had supervised visitation if she had fulfilled the requirements.

I think we all know why she chose not too ...

Nancy1954, Seenit, EllaMae and 4 others like this.
  3. EllaMae

EllaMae Well-Known Member

BBM

Mr Houze is now in his early 70's. He may or may not still be her attorney when and if she is arrested. And a new DA may come along as well as a new Prosecutor who may be brash enough to enjoy facing an elderly Mr Houze or the younger one or both.

If witnesses' memories fade.....they still have grand jury testimony and/or police records of interviews that have details.

I think they just want the body so that Terri can't claim that he's still missing and could be alive somewhere.

I do believe Kyron is dead. It takes less effort to kill a small defenseless child than an adult like Kaine...especially if the killer harbors a twisted hate for that child. I have posted here before that I believe she gave poor Kyron an overdose of something as soon as they left the school, took care of her alibi at the stores, and then rode around waiting for him to reach a point of no return. When he was beyond saving and almost dead she rolled his body down into a ravine somewhere in the woods. There was no cadaver smell because he didn't die in the truck. He died in the woods. There's also the possibility that Terri used that big plastic bin that went missing from her porch. She may have hidden Kyron in it while she was in the stores.

I believe this was planned methodically and was not the result of an accident. And I also don't believe Kyron was trafficked. I'm a strong believer in Occam's Razor in most cases,especially those involving a child. As for the insinuations Terri made about sexual abuse....I think she said that just to hurt Kaine and Desiree. But if Kyron was a victim of sexual abuse then Terri was responsible for that as well.

4. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

Excellent post. I agree.

Nancy1954, mom2chloe, Seenit and 4 others like this.
  5. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

A fave piccie:

[​IMG]
    image from cbsnews.com

6. Alleykins

Alleykins Well-Known Member

Just finished reading Boy Missing.

Though it was well worth the read, I didn't really discover much of anything new, but it was a good refresher on the case after so much time has passed. The two things in the book which stood out to me that I didn't know was there are tunnels under the Skyline school. They probably have little bearing on the case but after studying schematics of the school in the beginning, I was surprised to learn this. And the other thing that stood out was that there were 3 witnesses named in the book who claim they saw Kyron leave the school with Terri & K the morning of the science fair.

I’m glad I read the book, for Kyron’s sake, and recommend it to anyone interested in his case.

7. tezi

tezi Member of Websleuths since 2000.

I didn't realize there was a book about the case. I just ordered it on my Kindle, and I can tell that I won't be able to put it down. Thanks Alleykins!

bluenoser, Seenit, Alleykins and 2 others like this.
  8. lstric

lstric Active Member

[Qread it also. My heart aches for Desiree!

TE="Alleykins, post: 16199427, member: 167044"]Just finished reading Boy Missing.

Though it was well worth the read, I didn't really discover much of anything new, but it was a good refresher on the case after so much time has passed. The two things in the book which stood out to me that I didn't know was there are tunnels under the Skyline school. They probably have little bearing on the case but after studying schematics of the school in the beginning, I was surprised to learn this. And the other thing that stood out was that there were 3 witnesses named in the book who claim they saw Kyron leave the school with Terri & K the morning of the science fair.

I’m glad I read the book, for Kyron’s sake, and recommend it to anyone interested in his case.[/QUOTE]
    I re

Skully, Dnp2be, Alleykins and 2 others like this.
  9. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

I am 1/4 the way through the book. I started it yesterday. I am captivated . There is so much I didn't know.

I wanted to get on here and see if others were talking about it. Later today Id like to share points I found. ..

It is So worth reading!

10. angelainwi

angelainwi Certified Trauma Counselor

I am taking it with me to the lake house for vacation next week. I am sure I will read through the whole thing

human, Boxer, watcher9 and 2 others like this.
  11. Warwick7

I love having the book. I already have notes all over in it.

Boxer, watcher9, Seenit and 3 others like this.
  12. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

So... you're going to share, right?! :)

Boxer, watcher9, kkdj and 3 others like this.
  13. Warwick7

Yes these are points I want/wanted to bring out also. And There are many more.

bluenoser, Boxer, Lmustang89 and 7 others like this.
  14. Warwick7

Hey Niner, yes I am going to share. I was hoping there was a thread discussing the book. Since I can't do a link. I am going to state which page I found info. I dnt know how to do it any other way.

Boxer, watcher9, ReadySet and 3 others like this.
  15. Niner

You can start a new thread under Kyron's case. If you need help - let me know.

Boxer, watcher9, kkdj and 3 others like this.
  16. Warwick7

If no one else minds staying in thread is good enough for me.
    :0)

Boxer, ReadySet, watcher9 and 3 others like this.
  17. Niner

I don't mind.... :D

18. EllaMae

EllaMae Well-Known Member

It will be difficult to keep spoilers out of the thread for those who haven't had a chance to read the book yet. A separate thread might be better.

Boxer and watcher9 like this.
  19. Alleykins

Alleykins Well-Known Member

Where it's a non-fiction book, not for entertainment purposes, I don't believe spoilers apply here, like it would to the season finale of Game of Thrones or a plot twist reveal in a Dan Brown novel. There's hardly anything in it that hasn't already been in the media.

20. Warwick7

Boy Missing pg. 24
    I had no idea Desiree and Terri weren't friends when Terri hooked up with Kaine. I also didn't realise they were still married when Terri came into the picture. Desiree set the record straight.
    Never thought of that.
    You are right..

bluenoser, Boxer, angelainwi and 5 others like this.