Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at some point we have to realize how contrived the scenarios for the abduction and murder of Kyron by Terri have become. Every explanation needed to explain a hole in the theory contradicts another.
Or is it the opposite? Are the contrived and empty scenarios the ones which depict a SODDI theory?

* Terri took Kyron to school and then clandestinely snuck him out, not signing him out, so everyone would believe he was still at the school. She leaves his jacket and backpack at school.
A) She needed only two people to believe Kyron was at school on the 4th. Those two people were Kaine and Desiree.
B) She needed the school to believe Kyron was absent because she had taken him to a doctor’s appointment.
C) She needed the F250. A lie to Kaine about needing to bring the science project home on the 4th covered that.

Kyron most likely believed he was going to stay at school for the day. He probably wanted to. He would have been alarmed, possibly to the point of crying, if Terri had gathered up his jacket and backpack, or asked him to do it. She wasn’t “clandestinely sneaking out”, but she didn’t want a memorable disturbance, either.

* Of course, Kyron would have been noted as missing as soon as the class gathered just before 9:00, which means Terri would have been called immediately after leaving the school with Kyron.
As an unemployed teacher and an active volunteer at Skyline Elementary, Terri understood all too well the procedure of a child’s absence from school, and particularly from Kyron’s school.

She knew Kyron’s homeroom teacher had a feasible excuse for Kyron’s absence because she had “invented” the excuse and “presented” it to the teacher. She knew no phone call would be made to anyone, herself included, at 9 am, or at 10 am, or at 11 am, etc., etc., etc.

* This was averted by the teacher believing Kyron was at a doctor's appointment, delaying discovery for seven hours. But if that was sloppiness on behalf of the teacher, Terri would have no way of knowing or controlling that delay. So Terri must have informed the teacher about the (false) appointment deliberately.
Absolutely, deliberately using the fallacious doctor’s appointment as an excuse in her email for Kyron’s absence from the school created the 6-plus-hour window of opportunity.

Did you know that it is often in the first two to three hours that most kidnapped children come to egregious harm?

Let’s take a closer look at the first hours of Kyron’s disappearance based on what has been reported in mainstream media as well as what has been shared with us by Desiree (with law enforcement as her source):

1st Hour: 9:00 am to 10:00 am Tick Tock: During the first hour of Kyron’s disappearance Terri was a busy bee going between two Fred Meyer locations, leaving barely a second unaccounted for. All on a cold, damp, rainy day, forcing an 18-month-old child to accompany her. In and out of vehicles. In and out of malls. Parking far, far back in two different parking lots of two different stores of the same name. Parking in such a way that the vehicle could not be seen on surveillance cameras while it was parked.

We don’t know what happened, if anything, in and near that vehicle while Terri and the baby were inside the stores. We don't know who was inside it, if anyone.

2nd Hour: 10:00 am to 11:00 am Tick Tock: During the second hour of Kyron’s disappearance, Terri refused to account for her time. (Except to say she was driving on area “back roads” trying to soothe her daughter who suffered from a supposed earache).

3rd Hour: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm Tick Tock: As we enter the third hour of Kyron’s disappearance, Terri spent the first 30 minutes still driving on those same unidentifiable back roads, still driving with an 18-month-old child, still driving without apparent memory. (Perhaps Terri was in a fog—I think we’ve heard that excuse used somewhere before). Finally, (according to Terri) at just beyond the half-hour mark of the third hour, 11:39 am, she emerged at her gym. She placed the 18-month-old in the gym daycare and did a weightlifting routine. She supposedly dropped a weight on her leg causing a rather large and deep gash.

The timeline given in Desiree’s book is quite different. It gives the missing time as over 2-hours which would have Terri arriving at the gym about 20 minutes past the start of the fourth hour of Kyron’s disappearance (12:20 pm). Desiree says her information came from law enforcement.

4th Hour: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Tick Tock: She left the gym around 12:40 pm and began the 18-minute drive to her home.

5th Hour: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Tick Tock: By 1:21 pm, she was home and uploading to Facebook some of the images she had taken that morning at the science fair. “Home” was a 5-acre wooded extremely private property. She didn’t even have curtains up, not even in the bathroom. Kyron was terrified there at night.

6th Hour: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm Tick Tock: Both Terri and the baby were inside the house at about 2:20 pm when Kaine arrived home from work.

7th Hour: 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Tick Tock: At about 3:35 pm, Kaine put the baby’s shoes on and began walking to the bus stop to meet Kyron. Terri followed. For the first time, Kaine learned that Kyron wasn’t on the bus and hadn’t been at school that day. All three of them went directly to the school.

A massive ground search began for a little boy “missing” from his school. That was law enforcement’s first mistake. Kyron Richard Horman was not “missing” from his school. He had been led out of the school with a doctor’s appointment excusing his absence.

* But if Terri informed the teacher about the (false) appointment, the school knows Kyron went with Terri, meaning sneaking out was completely pointless, and everyone knew exactly who Kyron walked out with and where he was.
Exactly. There was no need to sneak. At the sound of the bell, she marched right out of the school with Kyron beside her and the baby in front of her. A “normal” stepmother going about her “normal” duties. An important duty, too—taking her 7-year-old stepson to a doctor’s appointment. No one had the right to question her. Unfortunately, and terrifyingly so, Kyron was in the sole care, custody, and control of his stepmother.

I suppose you could say everyone knew where Kyron was because everyone knew he was with his stepmother. (Everyone except Kaine and Desiree who thought he was in school). What no one knew, was where Kyron’s stepmother was and what her intentions were regarding Kyron. We still don’t know.

Have we mentioned Ted Bundy yet? We’ve made mention of quite a few old cases, but what brings him to mind is something I read a long time ago.

It seems along with his penchant for murdering young college co-eds, he also enjoyed shoplifting. In an interview, he described the best way to do it. After making sure he was well dressed, he would go to a department store where he would select an item of his desire and place it in a shopping cart. He would then casually make his way to the exit, push the cart out the door and walk calmly and confidently to his vehicle.

He was talking about large items like television sets and 6-foot floor plants.

Few, very few noticed. He was a risk taker, a thrill seeker. He didn’t work out every detail. He just did it. More times than not, he was successful.

* Terri had the chance to kill and hide Kyron in the 90 minutes she drove on rural roads in the forested hills.
Something like that. Yes. It’s one theory of many, and a good one, too. It’s safe to say she was doing something besides driving for one hour and thirty minutes. (Or maybe even longer).

Remember her computer history showed she had been searching for logging roads in the area law enforcement placed her in, and in the days prior to Kyron’s disappearance, she was seen driving in the same areas with her red Mustang, license plate RDSQRL.

There is the location of the cell tower her known cell phone pinged around 10:45 am/11:00 am; and the witness who reported seeing the F250 parked in the Newberry Road area.

I believe there were also bank transactions that don't fit with where she said she was.

I would suggest that the “facts” as we know them which place her in an area of interest to law enforcement on that day in that timeframe seem to have little to do with soothing a child suffering from an earache.

* Prior to those 90 minutes she spent over an hour shopping in the city. This is supposedly to establish an alibi.
Yes. In my opinion, establishing an alibi by shopping with a baby who, according to only Terri, wasn’t feeling well is precisely what she was doing. Nothing she purchased during that hour of frantic “shopping in the city” was ever found.

Apparently, she bought food and Motrin. I guess she ate the food and drank the Motrin then dumped the empty containers somewhere in a trash can.

Besides the stops at two different Fred Meyer stores, I think there was also a stop at a craft store, a stop for coffee, and a stop to drop off shirts that required dry cleaning. All within an hour with a supposedly sick baby. Oh, and she spent time showing Kyron's last picture to a woman she hardly knew, all the while holding a "sick" baby in her arms.

* But those stores are in the city, public parking lots in urban areas, and she goes into the stores with the baby, with Kyron still in the car. So she establishes her alibi for Kyron's abduction, with the victim in the car right outside?
We don’t know where Kyron was at that point. She was captured on surveillance video inside the stores with the baby, but she parked far enough back in the parking lots that no surveillance cameras were covering the vehicle. At two stores. Minutes after her stepson disappeared.

There is also surveillance video of her driving the F250 either entering or exiting the parking lots, but that is all. The existing surveillance video does not show the passenger side of the vehicle or the back seat area where Kyron’s booster seat was.

This woman wouldn’t be the first to try to establish an alibi in a busy urban area with the recent remains of their victim still in the vehicle with them. In such cases, the victim is usually concealed in a container of some sort, perhaps a recycling bin or a large duffel bag. Perhaps covered with a tarp, rolled in a piece of carpet, or something of that nature.

Items are known to be missing from Terri’s home, but a list of those items has never been released.

This, also, offers the continuation of the set-up for the alternate theory that Kyron could have been “sold” or “passed off” to someone. If this was the reason for parking the F250 far down on the access road, the “buyer” or “middleman” could have been waiting in the truck. He would have come prepared with drugs or whatever he needed.

With only having a t-shirt on, Kyron would have been cold, damp, and uncomfortable, but he would have suspected nothing and obediently gotten in the truck when she told him to do so. Even his baby sister was present and placed in the vehicle.

If Kyron was sitting up in the F250, I believe the above was the case, and another adult was in the vehicle with him. Perhaps there was to be a “rendezvous” at one of the Fred Meyer stores.

Perhaps there was confusion over the location of the rendezvous and that is the reason for the stops at two different Fred Meyer locations.

We are allowed to speculate and theorize. It doesn't have to be perfect.

* To circumvent this, we can try saying she had already killed Kyron before. Since there's no real time and place to do it, we can say she took a wild chance killing him right by the school, hoping no one noticed.
Or circumventing nothing, we can say the access road where someone parked the vehicle while she was still inside the school with Kyron and the baby appears an amazingly private location in an area Terri was familiar with. Premeditation, BTW. If the alibi she was about to attempt was to succeed, time was of the essence; the clock was ticking. Tick Tock.

* But what, then, is the point of those "missing" 90 minutes? Kyron was already dead, it wouldn't take her 90 minutes to drive to a forest, toss him, and drive back. She's creating an alibi for an hour and then leaving an unnecessary gap for 90 minutes?
Not many are saying she simply tossed sweet Kyron. I haven’t heard that. Due to the large number of searches done in so many areas, I think they would have found him, or found something of him, had that been the case. As far as I know, not even one of his Skechers turned up.

She was witnessed walking through the school parking lot with Kyron and the baby around 8:55 am. Then she goes "shopping in the city". Da da da da da da. Then she has the "missing" 90 minutes. (Or maybe longer). Then she and the baby show up at the gym. What happened to Kyron?

The gap is unexplainable. It’s her weak point. It's the beginning of the unraveling leading to the situation she finds herself in today.

She mentioned in an early email that “they” thought Kyron’s kidnapping had occurred between 9 am and 10 am. A time for which she had doggedly made certain she was nearly perfectly alibied. Forget the suspicion surrounding the two Fred Meyer stops and the misery she put her 18-month-old daughter through.

Not grasping the intensity of an investigation into the disappearance of a 7-year-old, did she believe a softer alibi would suffice for the next 90-minutes (or longer) while she disposed of Kyron? Did she expect to take that long?

The gash seen later that day on her leg could indicate not everything went as smoothly as she had planned.

Did she expect to be the one doing the deed, or did she expect to be the one giving the orders?

Did the rendezvous not occur? Did she suddenly find herself in a situation she hadn’t intended but could not turn back from?

We can only speculate. But make no mistake about it, the 90-minute gap—the soft and vague alibi offered for it and the failure of three polys—justifiably opens the door to speculation. And theorizing. And interest from law enforcement.

* For that matter, what is the point of killing Kyron at the school when you've supposedly made the school believe you were taking him to an appointment?
The school and her insider’s knowledge gathered by being both an unemployed teacher and an active volunteer at Skyline was a perfect place.

Kyron was only 7 years old. 7-year-old children are not left alone by supposedly responsible parents. Kaine went to work. She stayed home under the guise of caring for the two young children.

If she harmed Kyron in his own home or behind the barn or in one of the sheds outside, she understood she might as well call 911 herself and wait for them to come and arrest her. She knew the SODDI theory would never work in such a location.

A disappearance from a bowling alley? From a friend’s home? From gym care while she worked out? I say, no, no, and no. She knew she had much less knowledge of the “inner” workings of any of these places and that her “window of opportunity” would be much shorter.

But the school was perfect; she happened to know just the spot. As a plus—a few “uninformed” friends were available to offer friendly support such as the school landscaper and the school secretary; the neighbor/grandmother of a little boy in Kyron’s homeroom.

And the science fair on the 4th? That sealed the deal. The school opened before its official hours. A simple email establishing Kyron’s absence for the day was required (to appease the school), but a reason to take him there to be “dropped off” would stand (to appease Kaine, plus her reason to use the truck for the day). Crowds of proud parents and extra siblings. Extra busy teachers. (Fewer explanations needed, less scrutiny).

She easily used four hours of the six plus which were afforded by the “window of opportunity” she created with the “doctor’s appointment” email.

All in all, a good plan even though it involved some necessary risks. Almost. Tick Tock. Someday a knock might be heard at her door. Tick Tock.

That's not even going into the case of DeDe Spicher, whose involvement would not solve a single problem that existed with the scenarios were Terri was alone.
At the very least, law enforcement needs to know what her involvement was.

If Terri parked the F250 in the school parking lot or on the side of Skyline Boulevard in front of the school, who moved it down on the access road while Terri was inside the school with Kyron and the baby? Did she do that? Was she alone or was she with someone else who stayed in the F250 waiting for Terri and Kyron to come out of the school? Who was that someone? What was their intent?

Where did she go when she left the lavender farm on the 4th at about 11:15 am/11:30 am? Who picked her up? How did she return by approximately 1:00 pm? Why did she leave her cell phone inside her locked vehicle that day? Did she have a burner phone at that time? What happened to it? Did she take the F250 while Terri was alibiing herself in the gym and dispose of evidence?

Besides the sexting with an old friend of Kaine’s and trying to get him to volunteer his services in yet another murder-for-hire plot, what really went on in Kaine’s house while the two of them “hung out” there for 11 days? Because these two gals were not sitting around grieving over pictures of “two” lost children.

The fact that law enforcement took the unusual step to publish her name and three photographs of her on a flyer asking if anyone had seen her with Terri, or anywhere in the vicinity, or near the F250 on June 4th speaks volumes. They don’t do things like that without a reason.

“Unofficial” immunity? What a sick prank. A little boy disappeared that day. In comparison, her money-making scheme at the expense of taxpayers doesn’t even rate. Is she so shallow that her embarrassment over it was more important to her than coming forward with what she knew about Kyron’s disappearance? Because she knew something. Maybe a lot.

She could be charged as an accomplice to murder—we don’t know and neither did/does law enforcement until they knew the extent of her involvement. Why would she accept immunity on a lesser charge only to be faced immediately with higher, more serious, charges? Oh, snap. Wait for it. She had no knowledge of what happened to Kyron all along and forced law enforcement to offer her a get-out-of-jail-free card on her smarmy little money scheme before she gave the “I’m innocent; I know nothing" statement about 7-year-old missing Kyron. Smirk, Smirk.

She may hope we swallow that, but I'm one who does not.

Agreed on all three, especially the last. Bring in the FBI already. They're far from perfect, but if Desiree is to be believed they were probably far closer to the truth than the MCSO.
That was very early on in the case and the FBI was using an old generic profile from back in the days when they didn’t believe women were capable of such evil deeds.

I wonder if the FBI administered one of the three failed polygraphs on Terri. Three different administrators were used representing three different agencies. If so, I’m sure it changed their mind.

Apologies for the length of this.

Thank you for putting this together so beautifully , it's been awhile since I read Desiree's book which saddened me no end
as one of the most tragic and depressing cases I can remember.

Terri is a narcissist and would not tolerate another woman's child..I do think she murdered him but I also wonder if she sold him, in which case I would think there would have been a wind fall ...if she did sell him I hope she rots in hell.

I hope she knows justice will be coming for her and she will go to prison. mOO

I'm afraid I have to disagree. Hopefully, my linked screenshots will offer clarification and be allowed to stand.

You say you can see the “hidden patch” perfectly, and so can I. However, do you think we could see the “hidden patch” perfectly if the F250 was slightly pulled over and parked on the narrow access road? I do not.

Of course we can. The images below make it clear that there is nothing blocking the passenger side of the truck from view. It's just completely unrealistic that anyone would use that spot for a murder in the middle of the morning when people were driving past to and from the school.

In fact, the F250 is instrumental in creating the “hidden patch”.

It seems to me that the access road is only visible from the very tip of the entrance/exit to the parking area. Vehicles would be making either their left or right turn onto Skyline Boulevard. Their focus would be on the traffic on the boulevard, not on what was happening in a narrow space between the passenger side of an F250 parked down the access road and the somewhat high embankment to its right. If they could even see what was happening in that “narrow space” or the “hidden patch”. And I highly doubt they could.

Having your focus on traffic doesn't mean you can't spot the murder occurring in full view just fifty meters away. More importantly, it would be beyond irrational to have that as your murder spot in any planned kidnapping, when you know that at any time there could be a car seeing exactly what you do.

We’re talking about busy people driving motor vehicles needing to get to their next destination. I wonder how many were on their cell phones as well. They weren’t interested in what was happening on the access road. There was no reason for them to be. She had caused no disturbance; done nothing to draw attention to herself.

Another point worth noting is whether we believe a perfect place to commit an unspeakable crime exists. I don’t think so. Such an act requires a risk. The perpetrator looks for a familiar, thereby comfortable, location that offers the least amount of risk.

That’s why this area interests me. It fits the criteria. It’s the perfect place to commit an unthinkable act in the briefest amount of time; or for an intermediary to appear (waiting in the F250) who would have the necessary contacts to sell a child.

It is an incredibly far from perfect place to commit a murder. Getting Kyron out of the school and into the car was the risky venture, but it was also not something that guaranteed instant reaction from onlookers. Once he's inside the truck, you can pretty much drive anywhere - into the woods, to another state - and find a perfect kill spot at your leisure.

The only reason we're talking about the access road as the murder site is that the weakness of the Terri-did-it theory. We know Terri didn't drive Kyron from the school to an isolated place - in fact she couldn't do that, given her schedule. So we get this very contrived scenario to explain why no one saw Kyron in the public places Terri visited in the following hour.

In the first two images below, I have added the white arrow about where I think the back of Kaine's F250 was (based on the recreation images). It was parked facing the soccer field. If you click on the links you'll have a much larger picture and be able to move around in it a bit. (The arrow won't appear, of course. But that's the only difference).
Yes, those are the images I wanted people to look at, as well as the church just opposite the entrance to the access road. There's clearly not a blind spot there. It is the worst place to commit a murder - especially if all you have to do is drive away with a live Kyron and kill him somewhere else.

Or is it the opposite? Are the contrived and empty scenarios the ones which depict a SODDI theory?
No, it's definitely the Terri-did-it scenarios that are contrived.
A) She needed only two people to believe Kyron was at school on the 4th. Those two people were Kaine and Desiree.
B) She needed the school to believe Kyron was absent because she had taken him to a doctor’s appointment.
C) She needed the F250. A lie to Kaine about needing to bring the science project home on the 4th covered that.
A and B only work in isolation, since the bioparents and the school are quite capable of talking to each other. I see no need for the F250; it might be needed for the science project, but it wouldn't be needed for Kyron.
Kyron most likely believed he was going to stay at school for the day. He probably wanted to. He would have been alarmed, possibly to the point of crying, if Terri had gathered up his jacket and backpack, or asked him to do it. She wasn’t “clandestinely sneaking out”, but she didn’t want a memorable disturbance, either.
See, now it gets contrived again. Only Kaine and Desiree are meant to believe Kyron was at the school, but the jacket and backpack were left there, so we have to come up with an excuse for them to have remained. And if she wanted the school to believe she took Kyron to an appointment, why bother avoiding a disturbance? They already know she's taking him!
As an unemployed teacher and an active volunteer at Skyline Elementary, Terri understood all too well the procedure of a child’s absence from school, and particularly from Kyron’s school.
Like signing him out? Which she didn't do? And which the school never bothered to confirm?
She knew Kyron’s homeroom teacher had a feasible excuse for Kyron’s absence because she had “invented” the excuse and “presented” it to the teacher. She knew no phone call would be made to anyone, herself included, at 9 am, or at 10 am, or at 11 am, etc., etc., etc.

Absolutely, deliberately using the fallacious doctor’s appointment as an excuse in her email for Kyron’s absence from the school created the 6-plus-hour window of opportunity.
Do you actually believe an email exists? It just doesn't make the slightest amount of sense. If it did exist, Terri would have been indicted in 2010.
1st Hour: 9:00 am to 10:00 am Tick Tock: During the first hour of Kyron’s disappearance Terri was a busy bee going between two Fred Meyer locations, leaving barely a second unaccounted for. All on a cold, damp, rainy day, forcing an 18-month-old child to accompany her. In and out of vehicles. In and out of malls. Parking far, far back in two different parking lots of two different stores of the same name. Parking in such a way that the vehicle could not be seen on surveillance cameras while it was parked.

We don’t know what happened, if anything, in and near that vehicle while Terri and the baby were inside the stores. We don't know who was inside it, if anyone.
It's telling, I think, how words are used to paint normal actions as sinister. "Busy bee", "barely a second unaccounted for", "forcing an 18-month-old child to accompany her", "in and out of vehicles". Yet, there are plenty of parents who can testify to doing all of this on a perfectly normal day. About the worst thing you can say here is that Terri didn't procrastinate - and of course, not even that is true, since she stopped to chat with an acquaintance at one store, but then even that gets turned sinister by some.

As with the baby-soothing driving, the parking is also something that many parents, even in this forum have admitted to. Terri drove an unfamiliar car, bigger than her usual. So she parked further from the other parked cars to avoid scraping (or getting scraped by) other cars. Unless she worked as mall security, she would have no idea what the surveillance cameras saw or not. But even with the distant parking and the potential camera-shyness, it was a parking lot, and Terri left her truck alone and unattended. Being far from the store doesn't matter if other cars pass by on their way in and out of the lot, and anyone could spot a live Kyron in the truck.
2nd Hour: 10:00 am to 11:00 am Tick Tock: During the second hour of Kyron’s disappearance, Terri refused to account for her time. (Except to say she was driving on area “back roads” trying to soothe her daughter who suffered from a supposed earache).
Again, word choice. She "refused" to account for the time, except she actually did (as you say in your parenthesis).
3rd Hour: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm Tick Tock: As we enter the third hour of Kyron’s disappearance, Terri spent the first 30 minutes still driving on those same unidentifiable back roads, still driving with an 18-month-old child, still driving without apparent memory. (Perhaps Terri was in a fog—I think we’ve heard that excuse used somewhere before). Finally, (according to Terri) at just beyond the half-hour mark of the third hour, 11:39 am, she emerged at her gym. She placed the 18-month-old in the gym daycare and did a weightlifting routine. She supposedly dropped a weight on her leg causing a rather large and deep gash.
Well, first, we don't know exactly what Terri told the police about her backroad driving, nor how detailed they wanted her to make it. Second, she signed in at the gym at 11:39. That the time is detailed to the minute should give that away. The only other such time is 9:12, and that was from a written receipt. Anywhere else it's 8:45, 9:30, 10:10, 11:20, etc.
The timeline given in Desiree’s book is quite different. It gives the missing time as over 2-hours which would have Terri arriving at the gym about 20 minutes past the start of the fourth hour of Kyron’s disappearance (12:20 pm). Desiree says her information came from law enforcement.
It's not the only thing Desiree is wrong about. Generally, after having read the book, I don't think Desiree always understood what the police told her, or she was far to eager to interpret every shred of information from a guilt-centric perspective. This is the woman who went to the police the evening of Kyron's disappearance and told them she believed Terri was involved, based on faulty information.
A massive ground search began for a little boy “missing” from his school. That was law enforcement’s first mistake. Kyron Richard Horman was not “missing” from his school. He had been led out of the school with a doctor’s appointment excusing his absence.
Again, how could that have possibly happened if there was an email???
Have we mentioned Ted Bundy yet? We’ve made mention of quite a few old cases, but what brings him to mind is something I read a long time ago.

It seems along with his penchant for murdering young college co-eds, he also enjoyed shoplifting. In an interview, he described the best way to do it. After making sure he was well dressed, he would go to a department store where he would select an item of his desire and place it in a shopping cart. He would then casually make his way to the exit, push the cart out the door and walk calmly and confidently to his vehicle.

He was talking about large items like television sets and 6-foot floor plants.

Few, very few noticed. He was a risk taker, a thrill seeker. He didn’t work out every detail. He just did it. More times than not, he was successful.
I'm happy you mentioned Ted Bundy's hobbies, since I very much believe that is what happened. A well-dressed adult entered the open and unmonitored school with the other guests, walking around calmly and confidently, acting as if he belonged, then asked a helpful young boy if he could help him get something from his car. Then drove far away with Kyron in his car, not caring one bit when the alarm was sounded.

And like Ted Bundy, they didn't know who he was and where he lived, and he had no reason to ever come back. Thus, there was no way of tracing his movements. Unlike Terri, he had all the time in the world to do what he wanted to, far away from any witnesses.
Something like that. Yes. It’s one theory of many, and a good one, too. It’s safe to say she was doing something besides driving for one hour and thirty minutes. (Or maybe even longer).

Remember her computer history showed she had been searching for logging roads in the area law enforcement placed her in, and in the days prior to Kyron’s disappearance, she was seen driving in the same areas with her red Mustang, license plate RDSQRL.
Would this be actual or alleged?
There is the location of the cell tower her known cell phone pinged around 10:45 am/11:00 am; and the witness who reported seeing the F250 parked in the Newberry Road area.
So, the backroad area where she said she was driving.
I believe there were also bank transactions that don't fit with where she said she was.
What would those bank transactions possibly be? And where does that information come from?
I would suggest that the “facts” as we know them which place her in an area of interest to law enforcement on that day in that timeframe seem to have little to do with soothing a child suffering from an earache.
I would suggest the "area of interest" was that because she told them she was in the area and they were by then suffering from tunnel vision.
Yes. In my opinion, establishing an alibi by shopping with a baby who, according to only Terri, wasn’t feeling well is precisely what she was doing. Nothing she purchased during that hour of frantic “shopping in the city” was ever found.

Apparently, she bought food and Motrin. I guess she ate the food and drank the Motrin then dumped the empty containers somewhere in a trash can.
Or it's another case of Desiree fudging the truth in the Morris book.
Besides the stops at two different Fred Meyer stores, I think there was also a stop at a craft store, a stop for coffee, and a stop to drop off shirts that required dry cleaning. All within an hour with a supposedly sick baby. Oh, and she spent time showing Kyron's last picture to a woman she hardly knew, all the while holding a "sick" baby in her arms.
The coffee was at the first Fred Meyer, the dry cleaners was at the second. Neither would require much in the way of driving.
We don’t know where Kyron was at that point. She was captured on surveillance video inside the stores with the baby, but she parked far enough back in the parking lots that no surveillance cameras were covering the vehicle. At two stores. Minutes after her stepson disappeared.

There is also surveillance video of her driving the F250 either entering or exiting the parking lots, but that is all. The existing surveillance video does not show the passenger side of the vehicle or the back seat area where Kyron’s booster seat was.
But it would still be visible to anyone driving past, which they would do in the parking lot of a large store.
This woman wouldn’t be the first to try to establish an alibi in a busy urban area with the recent remains of their victim still in the vehicle with them. In such cases, the victim is usually concealed in a container of some sort, perhaps a recycling bin or a large duffel bag. Perhaps covered with a tarp, rolled in a piece of carpet, or something of that nature.
Which she would have had no time or place to actually do.
Items are known to be missing from Terri’s home, but a list of those items has never been released.

This, also, offers the continuation of the set-up for the alternate theory that Kyron could have been “sold” or “passed off” to someone. If this was the reason for parking the F250 far down on the access road, the “buyer” or “middleman” could have been waiting in the truck. He would have come prepared with drugs or whatever he needed.
Going down the route of "sold" or "buyer" leaves us in the realm of fiction.
We are allowed to speculate and theorize. It doesn't have to be perfect.
Yeah, but it should be plausible, I think. The scenarios needed for Terri to be guilty are incredibly contrived. She either has to kill Kyron in a public place, in full view of the road, the church and the entrance to the parking lot, or she has to have him alive in the truck at three public places, not to mention the road between them. She has to have made the bioparents believe Kyron was at school, but she also have to have the school believe he was with her (which doesn't make sense in itself - why would she concoct a story that explicitely puts her and Kyron together?).
Or circumventing nothing, we can say the access road where someone parked the vehicle while she was still inside the school with Kyron and the baby appears an amazingly private location in an area Terri was familiar with. Premeditation, BTW. If the alibi she was about to attempt was to succeed, time was of the essence; the clock was ticking. Tick Tock.
I wouldn't call "in full view of a road and a church" "amazingly private".
She was witnessed walking through the school parking lot with Kyron and the baby around 8:55 am. Then she goes "shopping in the city". Da da da da da da. Then she has the "missing" 90 minutes. (Or maybe longer). Then she and the baby show up at the gym. What happened to Kyron?
The witnesses are attested to by Desiree alone. What I find fascinating is that she identifies those witnesses in the book, but neither her nor Morris appears to have actually talked to them.
The gap is unexplainable. It’s her weak point. It's the beginning of the unraveling leading to the situation she finds herself in today.
No, it's perfectly explainable. She drove around with her daughter trying to get her to sleep in the truck. It's not something she can confirm, by the very nature of her locations, but she did explain it.

Think about it. Let's say you decide to go for a walk on a trail in a forested area, like thousands of people do daily. You take about an hour to do so, and during that time a murder occurs within walking distance of the forest. Now, you can say that you can't prove you were on the trail the whole time. That's valid. But you can't say that you "refuse to account for" it or that it is "unexplainable". People, including you and me, do things every day that can't be confirmed. It doesn't make them suspicious in and of itself.
She mentioned in an early email that “they” thought Kyron’s kidnapping had occurred between 9 am and 10 am. A time for which she had doggedly made certain she was nearly perfectly alibied. Forget the suspicion surrounding the two Fred Meyer stops and the misery she put her 18-month-old daughter through.
Of course she thought that. Kyron was marked absent at 10. She left the school just before 9. It had to have happened between those times. And how was she to know when the school marked him as absent? They should have done that at 8:45. Given the sloppiness of the teacher, they may well have waited until the afternoon, so how was Terri to know how long she needed to make her alibi?
We can only speculate. But make no mistake about it, the 90-minute gap—the soft and vague alibi offered for it and the failure of three polys—justifiably opens the door to speculation. And theorizing. And interest from law enforcement.
The polygraphs do not justify speculation - we might as well do a tarot reading. But law enforcement does seem to put weight on them, which just goes to show how unfit they were to handle this.
All in all, a good plan even though it involved some necessary risks. Almost. Tick Tock. Someday a knock might be heard at her door. Tick Tock.
There won't be. The evidence was presented before a grand jury, and they didn't indict. When (hopefully not if) Kyron is found, she will likely join the ranks of Lindy Chamberlain, Joanne Lees, Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor, Faith Hedgepeth's roommate, Isabel Celis's father, Samantha Koenig's father, Jacob Wetterling's neighbour, Amanda Knox and many more who the public were convinced were guilty either by their behaviour or because LE said so, but were ultimately shown to be innocent.

It's telling that they haven't been able to get an indictment against her after twelve years. Getting an indictment is the easy part!
At the very least, law enforcement needs to know what her involvement was.

If Terri parked the F250 in the school parking lot or on the side of Skyline Boulevard in front of the school, who moved it down on the access road while Terri was inside the school with Kyron and the baby? Did she do that? Was she alone or was she with someone else who stayed in the F250 waiting for Terri and Kyron to come out of the school? Who was that someone? What was their intent?
Why do we assume it was Terri's car? By the time those pictures were released, they had already asked the public to specifically look for Terri's car, not just any white car. Of course the public will think any white truck they saw that morning was Terri's. Not to mention this being before the groundskeeper came forward (and he also drove a white truck).
Where did she go when she left the lavender farm on the 4th at about 11:15 am/11:30 am? Who picked her up? How did she return by approximately 1:00 pm? Why did she leave her cell phone inside her locked vehicle that day? Did she have a burner phone at that time? What happened to it? Did she take the F250 while Terri was alibiing herself in the gym and dispose of evidence?
Or she was at the far end of the property working, like she was supposed to, from 11:30 to 13:00, not hearing the call for lunch. Also, if she was involved and had a burner phone, then moving in with Terri shortly after and getting new burner phones along with a third, innocent party would be extremely irrational.
The fact that law enforcement took the unusual step to publish her name and three photographs of her on a flyer asking if anyone had seen her with Terri, or anywhere in the vicinity, or near the F250 on June 4th speaks volumes. They don’t do things like that without a reason.
Yeah, the reason being that they had nothing. Terri had a solid timeline with no room for an abduction that didn't involve parading Kyron through public places. Their sting operation had failed. They had no witnesses, no evidence.

Desperation is the reason.
“Unofficial” immunity? What a sick prank. A little boy disappeared that day. In comparison, her money-making scheme at the expense of taxpayers doesn’t even rate. Is she so shallow that her embarrassment over it was more important to her than coming forward with what she knew about Kyron’s disappearance? Because she knew something. Maybe a lot.
But she did come forward. She did cooperate. She was interviewed by the police multiple times in 2010. The only thing she didn't do was take a polygraph (again, voodoo science, so good on her). She told them the truth, that she wasn't involved and didn't think Terri was. They claimed they didn't believe her. What was she supposed to do then?
She could be charged as an accomplice to murder—we don’t know and neither did/does law enforcement until they knew the extent of her involvement. Why would she accept immunity on a lesser charge only to be faced immediately with higher, more serious, charges? Oh, snap. Wait for it. She had no knowledge of what happened to Kyron all along and forced law enforcement to offer her a get-out-of-jail-free card on her smarmy little money scheme before she gave the “I’m innocent; I know nothing" statement about 7-year-old missing Kyron. Smirk, Smirk.
She won't be charged, since they have no evidence against her. She never forced LE to do anything. She was summoned before the grand jury in 2010, but they didn't ask her anything. The police could have done that at any point until 2013, but chose not to. In 2013 she testified before the grand jury, and that was that. If you want to blame anyone, blame LE.
That was very early on in the case and the FBI was using an old generic profile from back in the days when they didn’t believe women were capable of such evil deeds.

I wonder if the FBI administered one of the three failed polygraphs on Terri. Three different administrators were used representing three different agencies. If so, I’m sure it changed their mind.

Apologies for the length of this.
I doubt the FBI administered any polygraph. And in the year of 2010, the FBI certainly had no objections to female killers. But their profile in this case is more than likely a correct one.

Last edited:
Yes, those are the images I wanted people to look at, as well as the church just opposite the entrance to the access road. There's clearly not a blind spot there. It is the worst place to commit a murder - especially if all you have to do is drive away with a live Kyron and kill him somewhere else.
I, too, hope people take the time to look at the images and click on the links. At the links, the images can be rotated so they can see the church and they can "walk" up and down the boulevard in front of Skyline School.

They can decide for themselves what can be seen from the back of Kaine's F250, looking up the passenger side toward the soccer field in a space bearly wide enough for a baby's stroller, if that. And understand how the driver's side of Kaine's F250 would block what was happening on the passenger side of it. (We can't see through a vehicle).

Regarding the bold by me--okay, but haven't you mentioned before that setting up her alibi by "shopping in the city" with a live Kyron sitting up in his booster seat wouldn't be such a smart thing to do? (Is it distract by going around in a circle because it can't be disputed any other way time)?

In my opinion, that scenario is possible but would require yet another adult who would stay in the vehicle while she was inside the various stores "shopping" (making sure she was caught on surveillance video). Perhaps it was intended both Kyron and the unidentified adult would be gone by the time she returned to the F250. (Possibly this second adult should be considered the third adult involved in Kyron's disappearance because the second adult would be at the lavender farm working while drawing unemployment benefits by this hour).

I see a lot of risks and too many "third parties" involved to be comfortable, IYKWIM. Still, real life can be stranger than fiction. If we're willing to take a few risks; do a little gambling--sometimes we get lucky.

After a raging argument that began on the 3rd and continued until around 3 am on the 4th, she may have been willing to do just that. (She shared the info about the argument with a friend in another of those pesky emails she seemed to enjoy writing).

The bigger question in this scenario is could she have convinced others to help her? Who? Think of the monstrous deed. What kind of person would help?

She had previously written an email to a friend (yup, yet another email), saying that she planned on leaving her third marriage on the 4th and taking their daughter with her.

Desiree told us about all the emails and especially about the hate-filled emails; emails revealing such a deep-seated severe hatred for Kyron that they chilled Desiree to the bone. Emails that revealed how Kyron--an innocent child; a little 7-year-old boy--was blamed for the failing marriage. The drinking; the chronic unemployment; the mood swings? No, none of that was it. It was Kyron. 7-years-old. Sweet; shy and obedient. Talented. Smart. Funny. The kind of son everyone should be blessed with. According to her, he was the reason her third marriage was failing.

(No, we have not seen the emails and we will not see the emails as they are evidence in an open investigation into the disappearance of a missing child.) Desiree has seen the emails and so has Kaine. Where is Kyron? Justice for Kyron!

And she knew what a formidable opponent Kaine would be in divorce court. With her past--including a DUI with child endangerment charges attached to which she pled guilty--she had to have realized that Kaine, in all probability, would win custody.

That baby was her heart, even though she couldn't properly care for her. She worshipped her. What lengths did she intend to go through to keep her? At least that didn't end in her favor. That much did not end in her favor, and I say thank you to whatever powers (higher, legal) made that happen. Thank you. But it doesn't bring Kyron home. Where is Kyron? Justice for Kyron!

But, certainly plenty of time existed after she alibied herself between 9:00 am and 10:00 am, (approximately) to clean up what she had initiated earlier. Give or take ten minutes here, ten minutes there. 90 plus missing minutes, I believe. Where is Kyron? Justice for Kyron!

I, too, hope people take the time to look at the images and click on the links. At the links, the images can be rotated so they can see the church and they can "walk" up and down the boulevard in front of Skyline School.

They can decide for themselves what can be seen from the back of Kaine's F250, looking up the passenger side toward the soccer field in a space bearly wide enough for a baby's stroller, if that. And understand how the driver's side of Kaine's F250 would block what was happening on the passenger side of it. (We can't see through a vehicle).
But from the exit of the parking lot we can see the passenger side quite clearly.
Regarding the bold by me--okay, but haven't you mentioned before that setting up her alibi by "shopping in the city" with a live Kyron sitting up in his booster seat wouldn't be such a smart thing to do? (Is it distract by going around in a circle because it can't be disputed any other way time)?
Yes, that's my point. The reason I don't think Terri took Kyron (apart from the complete abscence of evidence) is that she didn't have any good opportunities to kill Kyron.
In my opinion, that scenario is possible but would require yet another adult who would stay in the vehicle while she was inside the various stores "shopping" (making sure she was caught on surveillance video). Perhaps it was intended both Kyron and the unidentified adult would be gone by the time she returned to the F250. (Possibly this second adult should be considered the third adult involved in Kyron's disappearance because the second adult would be at the lavender farm working while drawing unemployment benefits by this hour).

I see a lot of risks and too many "third parties" involved to be comfortable, IYKWIM. Still, real life can be stranger than fiction. If we're willing to take a few risks; do a little gambling--sometimes we get lucky.
Whether it was Terri or a stranger, I am pretty certain only one person was involved. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, and all. In this case multiple suspects seems to be a way to explain the sightings of the man or the tight timeline of Terri without abandoning Terri as a suspect, and I don't think that's a fruitful way to move forward. Occam's razor works here.

Something similar happened in the Meredith Kercher case. The police were so dead certain on having Amanda Knox as a suspect that when they were handed a perfect suspect, a solitary burglar with DNA on and in the victim who fled the country before he was discovered, they bent over backwards constructing convoluted scenarios that would keep them both in the picture.
After a raging argument that began on the 3rd and continued until around 3 am on the 4th, she may have been willing to do just that. (She shared the info about the argument with a friend in another of those pesky emails she seemed to enjoy writing).

The bigger question in this scenario is could she have convinced others to help her? Who? Think of the monstrous deed. What kind of person would help?
Exactly. Who would help a mother with the murder of a child? How would you even sound that out? Facebook poll?
Desiree told us about all the emails and especially about the hate-filled emails; emails revealing such a deep-seated severe hatred for Kyron that they chilled Desiree to the bone. Emails that revealed how Kyron--an innocent child; a little 7-year-old boy--was blamed for the failing marriage. The drinking; the chronic unemployment; the mood swings? No, none of that was it. It was Kyron. 7-years-old. Sweet; shy and obedient. Talented. Smart. Funny. The kind of son everyone should be blessed with. According to her, he was the reason her third marriage was failing.

(No, we have not seen the emails and we will not see the emails as they are evidence in an open investigation into the disappearance of a missing child.) Desiree has seen the emails and so has Kaine. Where is Kyron? Justice for Kyron!

Here's from Dr Phil:

Desiree also claims that she has read emails from Terri to her friends saying she hated Kyron. “She states very clearly that she shared her feelings with Kaine,” Desiree says.

But, Kaine is adamant he had no idea about Terri’s supposed feelings. “I haven’t seen any emails, so hearing that — that’s a little bit of a shock to me,” Kaine says.

And here's the passage from the book:

Kaine got out his laptop and brought up a document. It was an email that investigators had shared with him but not with Desiree because they thought it would upset her. How right they were. Kaine told Desiree that he had always thought she should see it. It was between Terri and Lisa Munson, the wife of Desiree’s ex-husband, Gary. She was Quinn’s stepmother.

According to Desiree, the email contained a back-and-forth between the women about how much they disliked their stepsons. Terri wrote that Kyron was coming between her and Kaine. She mentioned the incident where she claimed to have found Kyron on top of Kayla (which Desiree thought was untrue). Terri told Lisa that she had lectured Kyron that he was too rough with Kayla and that “we don’t touch other people that way, but most importantly, boys don’t touch girls that way.” Lisa agreed that raising stepchildren was hard on a marriage.

So this famous email about how Terri hated Kyron? Appears to have been about two stepmothers discussing the challenges of raising stepsons. The only quotation is the one in bold. Desiree never gives a quotation for what Terri said about Kyron. And the important thing here is that Kaine said he never saw any emails about Terri hating Kyron and wanting to hurt him. Yet in the book Desiree says it was Kaine who showed her the email.

Desiree has always been a bit vague about if the mails actually said those things, or if it was her interpretation of them. The lack of quotations (when she was quite capable of quoting from them) and the lack of affirmation from Kaine points to the latter.

@Truth Prevails

I don't recall any MSM reporting a search of Terry's computer resulted in them finding she'd been searching local logging roads. This could be due to poor memory, so I went searching for it, but came up empty handed. Please refresh the claim with an MSM link to back up your assertion about the logging road searches being found on her computer, and also please provide the one claiming there were bank transactions that don't fit where she was, because that's definitely a new one for me. TIA.

Do you actually believe an email exists? It just doesn't make the slightest amount of sense. If it did exist, Terri would have been indicted in 2010.
I do, indeed. However, it's not enough. This would be a "no body" case and it's very, very difficult to prove a child is deceased without physical evidence.

They have had enough probable cause to arrest her since about 2-weeks after Kyron's disappearance. They showed it to Kaine. I'd bet the email you are referring to was part of it.

I don't recall any MSM reporting a search of Terry's computer resulted in them finding she'd been searching local logging roads. This could be due to poor memory, so I went searching for it, but came up empty handed. Please refresh the claim with an MSM link to back up your assertion about the logging road searches being found on her computer, and also please provide the one claiming there were bank transactions that don't fit where she was, because that's definitely a new one for me. TIA.

I found the "bank transactions" info here.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Not exactly solid info. I haven't seen anything about the searches about logging roads or her earlier drives anywhere but websleuths.

I do, indeed. However, it's not enough. This would be a "no body" case and it's very, very difficult to prove a child is deceased without physical evidence.

They have had enough probable cause to arrest her since about 2-weeks after Kyron's disappearance. They showed it to Kaine. I'd bet the email you are referring to was part of it.
If they had enough probable cause to arrest her, they would have arrested her. If they had undisputable information that she was deceptive about a doctor's appointment (i.e. the email), they would have arrested her. If they had real witnesses that saw them leave together, they would have arrested her.

If they had any of the above, the investigation would have looked very different.

we don't know exactly what Terri told the police about her backroad driving, nor how detailed they wanted her to make it
Respectively snipped. In the case of a missing child, it would be pretty much a no-brainer to understand law enforcement wanted as much detail as could be provided and then some.

But I agree with the first part of the above statement. We don't even know where she originally attributed the back roads to be. It may not be the "back roads" we discuss today.

It likely isn't because Desiree says her story changed several times.

Not to mention this being before the groundskeeper came forward (and he also drove a white truck).
The school groundskeeper. There seems to be a fondness for groundskeepers.

Yes, he drove a white F150, IIRC. He also had a big open trailer hitched to the back of it hauling his lawn care equipment.

He rather conveniently inserted himself into the case.

Or she was at the far end of the property working, like she was supposed to, from 11:30 to 13:00, not hearing the call for lunch. Also, if she was involved and had a burner phone, then moving in with Terri shortly after and getting new burner phones along with a third, innocent party would be extremely irrational.
I think it would extremely irrational not to get new burner phones. They couldn't risk their old burner phones, (used on the day of Kyron's disappearance), falling into the hands of law enforcement.

I believe their original burner phones were discarded in a dumpster before 1:00 pm on the 4th.

Why didn't she hear the call for lunch? She had no trouble hearing a call during a law enforcement reenactment.

And it wasn't just a single call she missed. The farm owner shouted for her repeatedly. When she got no answer, they looked for her casually at first. Then they formed a search party of their own and looked for her in a more thorough manner. They were worried. They know her vehicle was there all the time and that her cell phone was inside her vehicle. Where, oh where, could she have been?

Last edited:
The school groundskeeper. There seems to be a fondness for groundskeepers.

Yes, he drove a white F150, IIRC. He also had a big open trailer hitched to the back of it hauling his lawn care equipment.

He rather conveniently inserted himself into the case.
I wouldn't call being overlooked by the police for weeks while they tried to find the owner of a white truck on the access road convenient. In fact, considering he would have to unlock and lock the chain once he was done, it would put a white truck on the access road, standing still while passersby could observe it. Not saying this was definitely the one - for one it would have faced the opposite direction of the one in the poster - but it is definitely possible.

Just more sloppy work by the MCSO.

all she had to do to get Kyron out of school was tell him she had a surprise for him in the car..maybe cupcakes for class or something..no matter the details the Doctor appointment is the case as far as I'm concerned..no matter how Desiree interpreted the emails it doesn't matter...I will tell you if I had a little stepson and he went missing from school , I would be hysterical, inconsolable and roaming the streets at all hours searching, I would be calling and advocating and out in the media, I would tear out my hair and probably have to be medicated..

can you imagine she is sexting and doing nails and what not..??

and please don't tell me that people handle things in different ways..this is beyond detachment. mOO

If they had enough probable cause to arrest her, they would have arrested her. If they had undisputable information that she was deceptive about a doctor's appointment (i.e. the email), they would have arrested her. If they had real witnesses that saw them leave together, they would have arrested her.

If they had any of the above, the investigation would have looked very different.
They have all of the above and still the investigation looks like what it looks like. I wish it looked different.

To date, they have no evidence that Kyron is deceased. What would they charge her with?

And then, if his remains were to turn up? Would "double jeopardy" kick in? It can include "similar" charges.

Last edited:
I think it would extremely irrational not to get new burner phones. They couldn't risk their old burner phones, (used on the day of Kyron's disappearance), falling into the hands of law enforcement.
But what would be the point? Dede should have stayed far away from Terri - she wouldn't have been on anyone's radar if she had - since they had just committed murder together. Instead she moves in with Terri, painting a bright red arrow on herself. And there was a third woman who also bought a burner phone. Why invite her into their circle?

Just because something sounds suspicious ("OMG, burner phones!") doesn't mean it is. Their explanation for them - that Terri's line was tapped and they wanted to have normal conversations without the police listening in - makes sense and also happens to be true.
I believe their original burner phones were discarded in a dumpster before 1:00 pm on the 4th.

Why didn't she hear the call for lunch? She had no trouble hearing a call during a law enforcement reenactment.
Who knows? Sometimes we fail to hear something.
And it wasn't just a single call she missed. The farm owner shouted for her repeatedly. When she got no answer, they looked for her casually at first. Then they formed a search party of their own and looked for her in a more thorough manner. They were worried. They know her vehicle was there all the time and that her cell phone was inside her vehicle. Where, oh where, could she have been?
I have never heard anything about a search party, or that they were worried. I did a cursory check and came up empty.

They have all of the above and still the investigation looks like what it looks like. I wish it looked different.

To date, they have no evidence that Kyron is deceased. What would they charge her with?

And then, if his body were to turn up? Would "double jeopardy" kick in? It can include "similar" charges.
They don't have that. Desiree might wish they had, but they don't. That's actual evidence that Terri removed Kyron from the school. If they have that they could have put a lot more pressure on Terri, instead of the sad little fishing expeditions they did.

Again, if they had that evidence, the investigation would have been very different.

@Truth Prevails

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

E-mails expressing hatred for a missing Oregon boy suggest his stepmother "could have hurt him in the worst possible way," the child's biological mother says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆