Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaannnnddd -- what if TH herself was the perpetrator??? Hypothetically.

Hypothetically consider this scenario:

Explains Kyron begging Desiree to stay at her house.

But does it explain why Kyron begged to stay with Kaine and Terri?

Explains changes in Kyron's behavior.
Explains vague, shifting doctor's appointment because TH can't really have the child examined by a competent professional.

I think this becomes needlessly convoluted. Terri was the only one who believed Kyron had seizures, and she was the one who pushed for doctor's appointments. If she didn't want him examined, she could just have not made an appointment. Nor going to the teacher, telling her to look out for the specific symptoms.

I don't know if Kyron was abused, and if said abuse was the reason he was taken (I lean towards the stranger theory, mostly because teachers and school staff would have many of the same hurdles as Terri when it came to spiriting Kyron away successfully), but if it did happen, it strikes me as both poignant and meaningful that the only one who seemed to pick up on it, the only one who tried to do something about it, the only one who didn't just dismiss it, was Terri.

See post #989. That is the one I was replying to. Also, I remember reading in at least one of the earliest posts that Terri was claiming there was something wrong with Kyron. I don't believe anyone ever said what was wrong. I remember wondering if that was the reason for the doctor's appointment. I don't know if it is in the book as I don't have it.

In the Nightline interview Terri did in 2016, she says she thought the changes meant Kyron was being molested. There's also the fabled "Terri-hates-Kyron" emails, which Desiree revealed in the Morris book were about Kyron "bad-touching" his sister. Desiree thought it wasn't true. In fact, both Desiree and Kaine would always deny the health issues. That's why I'd say Terri was the least likely to be the perpetrator (if anyone was). She was the only one who seemed to believe there was even a problem.

aaaannnnddd -- what if TH herself was the perpetrator??? Hypothetically.

Hypothetically consider this scenario:

Explains Kyron begging Desiree to stay at her house.
Explains changes in Kyron's behavior.
Explains vague, shifting doctor's appointment because TH can't really have the child examined by a competent professional.

Hypothetically, of course.
TH or someone else. No guilty party will want the child "examined by a competent professional." Who made the doctor's appointment? I thought it was TH? If TH made the appointment, it points toward an outsider.

In the Nightline interview Terri did in 2016, she says she thought the changes meant Kyron was being molested. There's also the fabled "Terri-hates-Kyron" emails, which Desiree revealed in the Morris book were about Kyron "bad-touching" his sister. Desiree thought it wasn't true. In fact, both Desiree and Kaine would always deny the health issues. That's why I'd say Terri was the least likely to be the perpetrator (if anyone was). She was the only one who seemed to believe there was even a problem.
If he was being molested, it would have to have been by someone who was trusted to be around him. That person could probably have been at the science fair without being anyone else being alarmed.

This thread is now closed. Continue the discussion in Thread #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member