Kyron Horman, Replica of clothing, shoes & glasses

Sorry my meaning of "in this case" was an opinion in general. No rumor, too many rumors.

I was wondering it the whole replica had to do with getting a POI unsettled. Like 'Hey look " "look again" "now dont forget we can make you see it again and again"" JMO

What I've noticed from the science fair photos is that none show Kyron's left arm. I keep looking because I wondered if he wore a watch that day.

Anyone have a photo that shows his lower left arm where a watch would be?

TIA

kyron_horman20_540x405.jpg

kyron_horman19_540x405.jpg

kyron3jpg-42b82154c5c24430.jpg

kyron_horman19_540x405.jpg

I have been thinking about this and have really been confused as to why they would release the information about the eye glass frames and pics of him without the glasses NOW? With him being gone almost 2 weeks and the continual land and water searches, I believe they don't think he will be found alive. Sadly, those are my thoughts as well. :(

Do you think it's possible that the frames that were released were Kyron's actual glasses?? That maybe they had found them in the search of Sauvie Island and are putting them out there to the perp as to say "Hey, we found these. And we're on to you?"

With such details and pics of the frames released, and the timing, makes me wonder?

Since Kyron's eyeglasses were brought up again in bio parent interviews yesterday, I have to wonder, too if this is a piece of evidence that perhaps was found early on in the investigation.

My question tho' would be...would this be a likely thing that LE would do? Dangle a carrot out there for a perp to see?

Possible. But they knew what kind of socks he had on.

My kids only have one kind of socks each. Makes laundry easier. I can always tell you what kind of socks each kid has on. :twocents:

I do not believe they are Kyron's actual glasses. If they had found them I think they would still have searchers in the area found. That would be their biggest clue as to his possible location. I also doubt they are putting them out there as a kind of ploy to offender, but then again I don't think LE does that as much as perhaps they do. In this particular case, I am not feeling it.

The CSI shirt just gave me the willie's after knowing what happened to him that day!!!
The small hand print etc.............

Just a reminder of what he was wearing

I had a dream last night that there was breaking news on the TV I was watching that they had "found Kyron's broken glasses in the water." They showed the glasses on TV and I remember asking in my dream "What water?" but I woke up... It was very real!!

Just a thought MOO

Could this be a 2nd set of glasses he may of worn, an old set of glasses or maybe a standby pair of glasses?

I know all that wear glasses in my family have a 2nd set in case the first ones break etc

Just a thought MOO

Could this be a 2nd set of glasses he may of worn, an old set of glasses or maybe a standby pair of glasses?

I know all that wear glasses in my family have a 2nd set in case the first ones break etc

I think they went to the optometrist, who furnished an exact duplicate of the glasses purchased for Kyron. I know my optometrist keeps that info on file. I recognize the brand name - Marchon - I've worn that brand myself.

I have worn glasses for 40 years and my spare pair is always the previous pair. I don't keep a duplicate set with the same frames and prescription. That would be too expensive! Especially if Kyron's eyesight is as poor as has been mentioned; the lenses get more and more expensive as the prescription gets stronger.

I think LE should show those items again...if some people in the area don't even know he is still missing, then they sure probably don't remember what he was wearing...there will probably be a lot of outdoor activity in the upcoming weeks...and a good reminder too, in case the clothes were ditched someplace...

I think LE should show those items again...if some people in the area don't even know he is still missing, then they sure probably don't remember what he was wearing...there will probably be a lot of outdoor activity in the upcoming weeks...and a good reminder too, in case the clothes were ditched someplace...

I keep thinking, why haven't they found ANYTHING (emphasis, not anger)? And then I had this idea. What if his clothing, eyeglasses, ect. wasn't ditched as in thrown in the trash, the side of the road, ect. What if they were donated? Where I live there are containers at gas stations that you can put stuff for the less fortunate. Someone could have donated his clothing, shoes, glasses even. If they did it piece by piece and at different locations-what are the odds who would associate cargo pants with a missing boy from a couple of months ago?

That's a possibility Goatman, but I feel if Kyron is found, his clothing will be found with him...

OT-but does anyone know if LE did check the landfills and school dumpsters that day, or what day trash is picked up at Skyline? I am sure it was talked about but can't find it.

I keep thinking, why haven't they found ANYTHING (emphasis, not anger)? And then I had this idea. What if his clothing, eyeglasses, ect. wasn't ditched as in thrown in the trash, the side of the road, ect. What if they were donated? Where I live there are containers at gas stations that you can put stuff for the less fortunate. Someone could have donated his clothing, shoes, glasses even. If they did it piece by piece and at different locations-what are the odds who would associate cargo pants with a missing boy from a couple of months ago?

Good point!

Plus, many of the major charities move clothing donated in one area to a centralised sorting depot that can be located in another state. The workers sort out the wearables from the no longer wearable (which often is cut up to be rags). So the people who take the first close look at any piece of clothing donated may not even be aware of the case.

Many charities try to avoid distributing or selling the clothing in the same area it was donated to minimise the chance of recipient children being taunted by the former owners of their clothing.

I don't mean to be argumentative, but don't you think it's a tad bit of a stretch to think that a Perp would kidnap and possibly kill a child, strip him of his clothing, have a warm thought and want to donate his clothing, for some other unfortunate child. I really don't think that LE would of even thought of looking for Kyrons clothing at a donation center.

I don't mean to be argumentative, but don't you think it's a tad bit of a stretch to think that a Perp would kidnap and possibly kill a child, strip him of his clothing, have a warm thought and want to donate his clothing, for some other unfortunate child. I really don't think that LE would of even thought of looking for Kyrons clothing at a donation center.

Actually, many Perps do just that. Not only will they undress or partially undress a victim but, sometimes they even pose their victim...ugh!:sick:

However with that said, I am of the Terri-Did-It-Camp so, I don't see her undressing Kyron to dispose of him after she murdered him.

Actually, many Perps do just that. Not only will they undress or partially undress a victim but, sometimes they even pose their victim...ugh!:sick:

However with that said, I am of the Terri-Did-It-Camp so, I don't see her undressing Kyron to dispose of him after she murdered him.

Yes the do, but how many times have you heard of the clothes being dropped off at a donation center?

Yes the do, but how many times have you heard of the clothes being dropped off at a donation center?

lol...I agree, it's not likely that a Perp would have a heart to give back to the poor at a time of murder...gotcha! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back