Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissJ, I cannot imagine a deeper heartbreak for family members than to have a little one torn away from the one who loved him or her.
Nor can I imagine how strong must be your desire to see justice done for that child.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
(((MissJ)))

In addition to what you said.......last year an infant in my family was murdered and I know for a fact that misinformation is often deliberately spread to put pressure on a suspect or witnesses. Facts are often hidden. In this case they all have smeared TMH and with held information about the bio parents.
No one is a saint here and the case does look like a witch hunt in my opinion. The MFH sting fell through and the alleged witness was not credible. As far as I know the Grand Jury is supposed to be secret and yet we hear alleged information about what witnesses have testified and what was said. I'm puzzled as to why the TMH "haters" groups are focused on TMH and not Kyron. For some reason Kaine thinks he is alive. If he has a good reason to believe that why is no one hiring a private detective with the funds from car washes and bake sales?

TMH haters?um, Desiree and Kaine both have said they think she knows. Good enough for me.and since Desiree's husband is LE, I bet they know plenty. Desiree appears not to think he is alive.
Kaine may have to feel he is. After all, look at the fact he married her.

TMH haters?um, Desiree and Kaine both have said they think she knows. Good enough for me.and since Desiree's husband is LE, I bet they know plenty. Desiree appears not to think he is alive.
Kaine may have to feel he is. After all, look at the fact he married her.
There is a car wash being held this weekend for Kyron, with 100% of proceeds funding the search for him in 2015. It's possible that a private detective has been hired using the proceeds from prior fundraisers, but that's really nobody's business anyway. I know I wouldn't want to tip off a person of interest by announcing exactly where, how and by whom the searches are being conducted.

https://www.facebook.com/WeSupportJ...7726457673424/766278286818240/?type=1&theater

There is a car wash being held this weekend for Kyron, with 100% of proceeds funding the search for him in 2015. It's possible that a private detective has been hired using the proceeds from prior fundraisers, but that's really nobody's business anyway. I know I wouldn't want to tip off a person of interest by announcing exactly where, how and by whom the searches are being conducted.

https://www.facebook.com/WeSupportJ...7726457673424/766278286818240/?type=1&theater

:seeya: Thanks for this update, Hez !

:please::please::please: that the upcoming searches will lead to Kyron !

Did you notice that Desiree also said that she wishes she could reach into the picture and grab him? I wonder if they have pictures from CCTV? I totally believe in Desiree. She is a brilliant, strong, inspirational woman.

After recently visiting Sauvie Island to go to the beach, I realized the sheer size and remoteness of the island. There are miles and miles of hiking trails, corn fields, ample boat access. I hate to say it, but Terri's cellphone ping is pointing us in the right direction. I believe Kyron is still on the island or was dumped in the water surrounding it. I know searches have been done, but I hope they will try again.

As the family of a murdered child, my sympathy or empathy is with the child. But all people involved must pay. I think the parents want it to be TMH and only her. But I doubt she did it alone IF she did it. Like I said I have a grand child in the area and I don't want that grandchild to be at risk.

As the family of a murdered child, my sympathy or empathy is with the child. But all people involved must pay. I think the parents want it to be TMH and only her. But I doubt she did it alone IF she did it. Like I said I have a grand child in the area and I don't want that grandchild to be at risk.

I don't get the feeling they have limited it to being her alone. If there are others, they did it at her behest. I doubt if your child is in danger.

Thinking of you today Kyron, posting my 3000 time on websleuths, hoping today we have answers. You'll always be missed and never forgotten.

Congrats Keeponsearching on your 3000 wonderful post. Great Job.

:seeya: Morning,

Just saw the news about the upcoming search for Kyron!

:praying: Prayers that he will be found this time ... it's been too long ... way too long!

Thinking of you today Kyron, posting my 3000 time on websleuths, hoping today we have answers. You'll always be missed and never forgotten.

:seeya: :congrats: !

And :praying: that Kyron will be found ...

Message From Desiree, Kyron Horman’s Mother

AUGUST 27, 2015 | BY RADIO | BLOG

http://radionewz.net/2015/08/message-from-desiree-kyron-hormans-mother/

:seeya: Thanks, DeDee, for posting this.

Here's a snippet from the link above:

From Desiree: I was talking to someone the other day and they asked me, “After 5 years do you really need to search, at this point you probably won’t find him?”

That is exactly the reason that I continue to keep going and keep searching. I have a lot of fight left in me. I am fighting against the evil that wants us to give up and go away. I am fighting against time that keeps taking away the new memories of my son. I am fighting against the one person that refuses to set our hearts at ease by remaining silent and not providing the answers we so desperately need. I am fighting for Kyron because he needs it. I will not give up and I will not stop, so I continue to search and continue to fight.

I am taking the power back and I will search until the day he gets to come home.

Beautiful !

:praying: for Desiree and that Kyron is found !

So this is probably just some jerk talking on craigslist, but I keep a google news "alert" for topics that include kyron's name, and it brought me this weird alert for something posted to craigslist:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rnr/5208495354.html (warning, graphic language)

I know from past experience that if investigators file the right paperwork they can get access to whomever posts things to CL (I was peripherally involved in assisting with a theft ring investigation involving C/L a few years back) but can't decide if this is just someone being jerky or if this matters somehow.

I screencapped it, in case it goes away.

So this is probably just some jerk talking on craigslist, but I keep a google news "alert" for topics that include kyron's name, and it brought me this weird alert for something posted to craigslist:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rnr/5208495354.html (warning, graphic language)

I know from past experience that if investigators file the right paperwork they can get access to whomever posts things to CL (I was peripherally involved in assisting with a theft ring investigation involving C/L a few years back) but can't decide if this is just someone being jerky or if this matters somehow.

I screencapped it, in case it goes away.

Oh my. That's frightening. Perhaps you should forward this to law enforcement.

Someone just responded to the guy, I'll follow the thread for a bit. Free speech and whatnot, they haven't posted anything tangibly looking like insider info just yet. Could also be something "psyops" related to specifically distract from current investigation. If the posting provides anything more interesting I'll ping Seatlle-area crime tips hotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong