Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alanen said that when Terri became pregnant, she told him she was thrilled to be having another baby.

Her pregnancy surprised Kaine, who thought they were not going to have children.

The article says that Terri was thrilled, Kaine was surprised.
Question: was Terri surprised? Was Kaine thrilled?

I thought that was odd too--and I was wondering if she was holding out for a job at a particular school or grade level or something...

Could very well be.

I wondered the same thing. Some people have a fit over $4 lattes. My mother was in a tizzy today because my SIL just paid $20 for a bathroom garbage can. But you're right, we'll never know.

OT - $20 for a bathroom wastebasket? Ha - I've seen them for $40 @ Bed Bath & Beyond. Your SIL got a deal, IMO.

There is interesting sentence in the article that no post has yet mentioned,

"I've never seen Kaine cry until Kyron went missing," James said, adding that his mother was hysterical.

Given the context, I assume Jxxxs is refering to Terri - rather than his step-mom Angela. This is the first indication we have that Terri reacted with intense emotion to Kyron's disappearance. I put more faith in Jxxx's portrayal of his mother's emotional state than I do that from Desiree, who accused Terri of having "ice in her veins."

I never thought J referred to Angela but I'm not sure whether he refers to his own mother or Kyron's motherl.

I've had an f/t nanny. That cost about $2500/mo. Daycare is an alternative, but then you have to do all the housework yourself or hire a housekeeper. So for one school age child and one toddler, that's max. ~1000/mo for childcare and another $200-400 for housekeeping. So on the high extremely high end, doing nothing but working and picking up kids and maybe a tiny bit of laundry and grocery shopping (with the daycare option), it costs between $15k to $30k/year.

Was your full time nanny 24/7? Was everything left to your nanny or did you pitch in some? TIA

Tell me...if you are the sole breadwinner and you have a budget you need to conform to and your spouse is spending willy-nilly...wouldn't that bother you?

I don't really think Kaine meant "my money" like it's all mine, all mine and Terri can't touch it...I think he was pointing out she was being careless in her spending and it was having an effect on the family budget.

Yes, that is what I got out of it. He sounds like she was out of control with her spending and that was not ok with him.....Since he was the primary bread winner in the family, I think he has every right to feel this way. Remember, she got the brand new car, not him..........just sayin'

Says that it was Terri who decided to send Jxxxx away while Kaine was on a business trip, because she and Jxxxx had gotten into a fight and she couldn't handle him anymore.
This is what Kaine basically said in a presser a few weeks ago..one of those Q and A pressers. That TH and her older son did not get along at all, and that while Kaine and the older son butted heads occasionally, it was TH who really had troubles with him.

OT - $20 for a bathroom wastebasket? Ha - I've seen them for $40 @ Bed Bath & Beyond. Your SIL got a deal, IMO.

OT

(Giggles to self) They just move to Seattle. Things are probably a little expensive over there. Don't worry, my mom will compliment her so often on it that she'll end up giving it her. Just wait!

Thanks Calli - I have been wondering about that comment since I read it! Hey puff - how about sharing your goods! moo TIA

What's that? What goods?

I'll share what I can within the rules, but don't want to run afoul of them.

Edit: Ok.. I see what you're talking about. No, I won't go there in this thread. When the media discuss Terri's past criminal record at depth, then I'll comment. Hope you understand, but that post was dragged in here from a closed thread that was closed because of the antagonism going on in that thread, and I don't want to see it stirred up again. Hope you understand.

Tell me...if you are the sole breadwinner and you have a budget you need to conform to and your spouse is spending willy-nilly...wouldn't that bother you?

I don't really think Kaine meant "my money" like it's all mine, all mine and Terri can't touch it...I think he was pointing out she was being careless in her spending and it was having an effect on the family budget.
He also said OUR money within the same quote but that was not bolded.

Yes, that is what I got out of it. He sounds like she was out of control with her spending and that was not ok with him.....Since he was the primary bread winner in the family, I think he has every right to feel this way. Remember, she got the brand new car, not him..........just sayin'

Remember the Mustang was a gift for 'Mother's Day' - people can be bought by many different gestures. moo

This bread winner stuff is making me crazy!!! Kaine wouldn't have the job he has without a woman to run life without him! :eek: from the eek squad!

Was your full time nanny 24/7? Was everything left to your nanny or did you pitch in some? TIA

She was there from 7 to about 6 or whenever I got home. Not sure what you mean by pitch in --- like housework? cooking? I would say that it was minimal on my part. I did it on weekends, but not during the week. And it was not much as far as cleaning, laundry, etc. since everything was in order when I got home from work on Friday. I've never had or wanted a live in, so the nights and wee hours have always been all mine -- working or not.

Remember the Mustang was a gift for 'Mother's Day' - people can be bought by many different gestures. moo

This bread winner stuff is making me crazy!!! Kaine wouldn't have the job he has without a woman to run life without him! :eek: from the eek squad!

How is it that I manage to have the job I have without a woman to run life without me...????

Here you go Puffy: This is the comment we are referring to. TIA'

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5536737&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions....[/ame]

What's that? What goods?

I'll share what I can within the rules, but don't want to run afoul of them.

I'm just curious about what it was she was arrested for that was much more than a DUI.

Since the media hasn't seemed to come up with any other arrests in her past, I wondered if you'd clarify and source your info, please. Thanks.

How is it that I manage to have the job I have without a woman to run life without me...????

Because you, dear, like me, are the woman running your life, both at work and at home.

:blowkiss:

Somehow we single/divorced parents manage to do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288