Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree. i believe this will come out in court once the deposition of teachers and students are taken

I will be surprised as to what comes out.

Kyron is Desiree's child and her hubby is LE.

Wouldn't they jump on any info that would lead to Kyron?

Maybe you could say Desiree is consumed with hate for Terri.

Her hubby is LE and has no reason to focus on Terri. Not only that, but his LE buddies would be on his case to get off the TMH wagon and look in a different direction.

Has not happened. Why not?

And the Judge has finally demanded proof that Terri is indeed a dangerous woman. Bravo to the Judge for recognizing that a child's best interests must prevail. Allegations are just that until they are proved. Kaine used these allegations to prevent a child from seeing her mother for years yet there still are no pending criminal charges against Terri.

JMO

There aren't "pending criminal charges" against a lot of unfit parents who are legally barred from seeing their children. A murder charge isn't necessary to keep bad parents from harming their children.

Since Terri didn't bother to ask for custody for 3 years, there was no reason to look closely at the allegations. Kaine reported what he was told by the authorities about the danger Terri posed to him and his daughter, and Terri didn't argue it. What reason was there for a judge to demand anything, when the child's own mother didn't protest? Clearly Terri didn't want to parent her child. Why should a judge have made a legal issue of it when the mother wasn't interested in keeping her baby?

If Terri NOW wants to be a mother - 3 years later - then it makes sense that the judge would hear both sides.

And please remember - Kaine wasn't the one who prevented Terri from seeing her child. Kaine doesn't have the authority for that. It was the court that prevented it, and Terri who chose to go along with that.

The big difference between Terri and Scott Peterson is that he was charged with a crime when his attorney made those comments.

JMO

If that's the biggest difference there is, then it's a great analogy. Both are/were suspected of kidnap and/or murder, both had circumstantial evidence against them, both used the "wasn't me, must've been some other person" defense. Along with thousands of other murder suspects. In SP's case, his wife's body was found relatively quickly, so he could be prosecuted. In Terri's case, Kyron hasn't been found yet so her timeline of being an uncharged person of interest has simply been longer.

I will be surprised as to what comes out.

Kyron is Desiree's child and her hubby is LE.

Wouldn't they jump on any info that would lead to Kyron?

Maybe you could say Desiree is consumed with hate for Terri.

Her hubby is LE and has no reason to focus on Terri. Not only that, but his LE buddies would be on his case to get off the TMH wagon and look in a different direction.

Has not happened. Why not?

I totally agree. Why would LE have some super top secret hidden agenda against Terri, and by that reasoning targeting her at the expense of finding the lost child? It makes zero sense.

I can see a corrupt or dysfunctional LE force focusing on the wrong person in the short term hoping to quickly get an arrest under huge public pressure. But this isn't quickly. They have no reason to knowingly focus on the wrong person and knowingly spend so much time, money and manpower on someone they secretly know is innocent, while hiding all evidence of an actual kidnapper.

If there was someone else seen with Kyron after Terri left it might clear her or it might not, depending on whether she was in any way connected to that person and whether she told Kyron to be a good boy and go with that nice man who will take you to your doctor's appointment. IDK... Sometimes I go back to the statements that someone from inside the investigation made that said something to the effect that horrible things would come out, worse than people had imagined. Sorry, I forget the exact wording and who it was that said so. But it got posters speculating about child sex trafficking and things of that manner and wondering if there were more people involved in the case.

Found it... it was Staton who choked up in a presser and said:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

When asked if people would be shocked to find out what they know, Staton took a long silence.
"I know I'm taking a long pause on that, I have to think through that answer. I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know," he added.

Exactly. And I think it was said also that those things were about ALL the adult so called "parents" in this case. All should have been investigated properly. Any father when a child goes missing who tells his co workers not to talk to the press, sets that red flag and target on his back immediately to me. I think Kyron is alive, and I think Kaine knws exactly where he is.

Is it true they are going to be on Dr Phil *of all places* today? Or is this a re run?

Actually, it helps Terri considerably. It is a giant leap to assume she had somehow harmed Kyron and dumped his body between errands.

JMO

I agree; it's a huge leap. There are others in this case known and poss, unknwn; that have to be investigated fully. I feel that has not been done. What was the catalyst this time for picking KH and DY to go on dr phil, ex car sales man. What a crock! When has "appearing" on DRPhil helped solve any case? What on earth besides more facetime do they think this will do for them?

I'd like to see a full on investigation in Kaine Horman. I've been calling for it for years now; and I'm tired of waiting.

:stormingmad:

Exactly. And I think it was said also that those things were about ALL the adult so called "parents" in this case. All should have been investigated properly. Any father when a child goes missing who tells his co workers not to talk to the press, sets that red flag and target on his back immediately to me. I think Kyron is alive, and I think Kaine knws exactly where he is.

Is it true they are going to be on Dr Phil *of all places* today? Or is this a re run?

As much as I despise this show, I watch it when it concerns cases we are following. This one is part of his new season.

Thank you and I'm with ya on that; too bad I guess I know what I'm doing at 3pm.....sheesh. It's my humble opinion that any "spouse" who dwells more on divorce proceedings than the search for his own child, may be involved. LE made huge mistakes in this case, someone has Kyron and maybe he is still alive. Parental abduction is my only hope that he remains alive and well. Otherwise the Person or Persons he went out to see "the electric one" *exhibit* kidnapped him. I can't rule out KH. I know many hv but please, start over at the beginning of this case and LISTEN CAREFULLY to the words he chooses to use. Listen, very very carefully.

Thank you and I'm with ya on that; too bad I guess I know what I'm doing at 3pm.....sheesh. It's my humble opinion that any "spouse" who dwells more on divorce proceedings than the search for his own child, may be involved. LE made huge mistakes in this case, someone has Kyron and maybe he is still alive. Parental abduction is my only hope that he remains alive and well. Otherwise the Person or Persons he went out to see "the electric one" *exhibit* kidnapped him. I can't rule out KH. I know many hv but please, start over at the beginning of this case and LISTEN CAREFULLY to the words he chooses to use. Listen, very very carefully.

He's put his divorce on hold for three years, in order to aid in the investigation. He's actually done the opposite of what you've written. He's put the investigation into his son's disappearance before his divorce. I can't think of many people who would want to remain married to someone they believe to be a murderer. He's made huge sacrifices for the investigation.

I guess I really don't understand the Kaine suspicion.

He was at work when Kyron went missing, and this was verified.

Were I Kaine, I would have asked my coworkers not to speak to the press as well. To me this is only logical in the early stages of an investigation. They should be speaking to the police, not reporters.

He cooperated with LE, he aided the investigation and he was available for LE and questioning nonstop.

When LE told him he and his daughter were in danger, he moved her to safety and protected her through legal channels. Far from focusing on his divorce, he allowed his divorce to be put on hold to help the investigation of his missing son. He put his missing son first.

As far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything suspicious at all.

I cannot imagine what will be revealed today, but dang if I won't listen.

Where are you, Angel?

I can't locate the raw video any more but I remember him being quite un-specific. I don't think he ever said who or what it was that they had uncovered the horrible things about, if it was the parents or somebody else altogether. Not in this particular presser anyway. I went back to the threads discussing this presser and it doesn't seem like he shed any more light on that.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114405"]Sheriff refocuses Kyron investigation: a smaller task force will take over... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114430"]Is a trafficking ring involved in this case? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Going back in time was quite depressing... back then I still had hope that the case wouldn't become a cold case and Kyron would be found.

He's put his divorce on hold for three years, in order to aid in the investigation. He's actually done the opposite of what you've written. He's put the investigation into his son's disappearance before his divorce. I can't think of many people who would want to remain married to someone they believe to be a murderer. He's made huge sacrifices for the investigation.

I guess I really don't understand the Kaine suspicion.

He was at work when Kyron went missing, and this was verified.

Were I Kaine, I would have asked my coworkers not to speak to the press as well. To me this is only logical in the early stages of an investigation. They should be speaking to the police, not reporters.

He cooperated with LE, he aided the investigation and he was available for LE and questioning nonstop.

When LE told him he and his daughter were in danger, he moved her to safety and protected her through legal channels. Far from focusing on his divorce, he allowed his divorce to be put on hold to help the investigation of his missing son. He put his missing son first.

As far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything suspicious at all.

i agree with everything in this post. kaine was definitely not involved at all. he's a grieving father and had to do what he felt necessary at the time to protect his daughter. i would have done the same thing if i were him.

Five minutes into Dr Phil and I am blubbering like a fool already.

Something I did not know: KH and DY haven't spoken in 3 years, and when DY arranged the private search party recently, KH refused to let them search his property.

I have had my mind made up since the beginning, and it has never entered my mind that KH knows more than he has said.

Wasn't the Horman property searched in the beginning? It seems like it should have been.

Five minutes into Dr Phil and I am blubbering like a fool already.

Something I did not know: KH and DY haven't spoken in 3 years, and when DY arranged the private search party recently, KH refused to let them search his property.

I have had my mind made up since the beginning, and it has never entered my mind that KH knows more than he has said.

WHOA! What's up with that?

Wasn't the Horman property searched in the beginning? It seems like it should have been.

I'm having a hard time finding any MSM on searching the Horman property, or not searching the Horman property.

Peeps - please remember to keep the Dr. Phil discussion on the thread about the show: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222141"]Kyron's case on Dr. Phil 9/17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It doesn't come on for 2 more hours here, right when my younger sons come home on the bus, but my DVR is set.

i think it was but i'm not sure where i can find a link. not sure why he doesn't want it searched but i can kind of understand because it's a group organized by his ex and klaas kids searching. if it was LE i'm sure he would let them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam