Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Opinion. We do not know who LE has investigated. I never mentioned kidnappers, real or otherwise. If LE could prove TMH was indeed the last person to see Kyron she would have been charged and arrested. I don't think anyone is keeping a secret.

I agree. One huge obstacle for LE is the huge amount of time that elapsed before Kyron was reported missing. His backpack and coat were in his classroom and other students pointed it out to the teacher yet she didn't have the school contact his parents. That is a fact that Terri could not have anticipated if she indeed is responsible for his disappearance.

JMO

My mind is very open to the possibility that a man that was there that day, like a janitor or someone who knew the layout of the school, took Kyron. However, and I know this doesn't prove murder, but something has bothered me about TH since she appeared "upset" next to KH in front of the cameras when Kyron went missing. The way she was clinging onto him for dear life and staring at the ground reminded me of someone who is very frightened, perhaps in disbelief of what occurred, someone afraid for herself. She didn't strike me as being concerned about Kyron....but I could be very wrong. For that reason, while I'm open to an abduction theory, I can't turn my mind from TH.
Agreed I'm open to the idea it was someone else at the school but, everything takes me back to that one appearance. I saw it live and something was just off. Like a gut feeling he reaction wasn't right. I just can't see a parent (and she was the Mother raising him) not doing everything under the sun to bring their child back.

JMO, if LE knew TMH was the last person to see him and he has disappeared there are charges that can be brought. She was a family member. Remember the Skelton boys who disappeared? JMO if TMH did this she had to have help. There was not enough time for her to disappear him as well as apparently been done. I'm not ruling her out. I'm for the victim. I want all the perps (if there are more than one) to be charged.

JMO, if LE knew TMH was the last person to see him and he has disappeared there are charges that can be brought. She was a family member. Remember the Skelton boys who disappeared? JMO if TMH did this she had to have help. There was not enough time for her to disappear him as well as apparently been done. I'm not ruling her out. I'm for the victim. I want all the perps (if there are more than one) to be charged.

BBM
IMO there was plenty of time. All it would take is for Kyron's abductor to drive out to Sauvie Island, and meet someone with a boat, and unload Kyron onto that boat. That boat with Kyron on it could have been hundreds of miles away by the time the school bus pulled up at the stop without Kyron on it.

As they've said hundreds of times, they can't/won't charge someone until they get enough evidence to secure a conviction. It's not about charging her, as if that were the end of the story - it's about building a strong enough case before they convict. How many crime shows and cold case file shows have there been with everyone knowing who "did it" but unable to charge them without a critical piece of evidence. Tons.

I agree that Terri may have had help though.

As they've said hundreds of times, they can't/won't charge someone until they get enough evidence to secure a conviction. It's not about charging her, as if that were the end of the story - it's about building a strong enough case before they convict. How many crime shows and cold case file shows have there been with everyone knowing who "did it" but unable to charge them without a critical piece of evidence. Tons.

I agree that Terri may have had help though.

Thanks for injecting this reality into the conversation. This basic fact ("they can't/won't charge someone until they get enough evidence to secure a conviction") has been reiterated by KH and law 'pundits' over and over. Once someone is charged (Note: with what?), IIRC Oregon law says the State has 60 days, then it's showtime.

It's also a little specious to value the MFH as an argument re: Why no arrest/It must not be true. (See upstream in this thread and ad nauseam in other WS Kyron threads.)

Don't know if TH 'disappeared' this sweet boy or not (although I lean toward 'she done it'). Not sure if she had help (although I lean toward 'not likely' unless there were nefarious connections in her life who had as much -- or more -- to lose than TH).

As to the time frame: I live in the PNW and grew up just across the Columbia River from the locale of Ky's disappearance. You could drop a bull elk in our undergrowth and never find it. Hate to say it, but the body of a little boy would be easy to hide in the deep forests immediately surrounding his home and school.

I keep going back to the fact that these things have allegedly, or have actually transpired:

TMH failed her poly
TMH was supposedly driving around to soothe her young daughter, but her phone was pinging near Sauvie Island. (Is that correct?)
TMH allegedly attempted to hire someone to off her husband.
TMH was sexting with an acquaintance of Kaine's, while everyone else was frantically searching for Kyron
TMH gave up custody of her daughter without a fight
TMH hasn't been talking, and hasn't been helping search for her step son (to my knowledge)

And the list goes on. Either this woman is evil incarnate, or she has the horrid misfortune of appearing so. If TMH was capable of a murder for hire plot against her husband, (alleged), then it's not too far a stretch to imagine her paying to have Kyron disposed of.

As Desiree, Kyron's heroic mother has said, ask Terri Moulton Horman where Kryon is!
And while you're at it, ask her sidekick DeDe Spicer too!

This posting is my opinion only, not fact based, pure speculation only.

She actually failed three polygraphs or was that three questions, when she was asked about Kyron.

She was said to have been driving around to not only sooth her daughters ear ache but going from store to store looking for medication for her. Which does not make since at all because the medicine for an ear ache can only come from a doctors prescribing it and you would pic it up were he called the prescription in at.

And if she can hire a man to kill her husband off, then she can hire one to get rid of his son , who she said she hated in e-mails to Kyron's mother and to her friends.

As for her daughter she has tried to get visitation it was mentioned in the Kyron special , and Kane said he would only agree to supervised visitation.

She has also told numerous stories about when she last saw Kyron at school.

As for Didi she left her work around the time Kyron vanished and I do not thing they ever figured out why.

And didn't these people get cell phones that the calls could not be traced on as well?

BBM
IMO there was plenty of time. All it would take is for Kyron's abductor to drive out to Sauvie Island, and meet someone with a boat, and unload Kyron onto that boat. That boat with Kyron on it could have been hundreds of miles away by the time the school bus pulled up at the stop without Kyron on it.

Well actually that was my point. She had to have had help if she did it.:moo:

Well actually that was my point. She had to have had help if she did it.:moo:

I don't think she "had to" - she's a big woman who brags about her brute strength, and he was a skinny little kid who trusted her - she didn't need much time, and her timeline certainly gave her "enough" time for a variety of different crimes. And the surrounding environment gave her enough hiding places.

However if it ultimately comes out that she passed the dirty work on to someone else, "hired it out" so to speak, or had help - I wouldn't be shocked. She clearly is willing to use and manipulate others when it suits her. I can see either scenario as fitting, depending on what is (hopefully) eventually discovered about Kyron's whereabouts.

Well, I don't know the area and perhaps he has been "disappeared" close by. My thoughts were that with all her travels that day she didn't have time to do it alone. Nothing would surprise me though. My comment about the Skelton children was that their father was the last person known to be with the darling little boys and since he wasn't telling LE where they were he was jailed for some other offense regarding their disappearance. If I'm not mistaken he is in jail for 10-20 years and he can still be charged with their murder if their bodies are ever found. No, its not perfect but its better than a murderer walking free. Maybe laws in their state are different. IDK. I'm always for the victim. I want some kind of punishment for the person who did this. I'm just hoping he will be found. If he isn't I'm afraid no one will ever be charged. JMO

My point was that charges against a family member don't have to start out with murder in a disappearance where no body is found. Apparently I haven't had enough coffee lately. JMO

She could have dumped Kyron anywhere in the time she had. With the forests up there it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. She's a large woman and an ex bodybuilder, so a 7 year old boy is not going to give her much trouble. If she had nothing to hide she wouldn't fail a poly, plead the 5th or give up her daughter without a fight.

JMO, I don't have much faith in poly's. I don't know who did this to this little boy. I don't know the area. But I do want Kyron found. I also want someone ( who is guilty) to pay. As I said before. I am on the side of the victim. I'm not questioning any adult's strength in restraining a little boy. JMO

Why not charge TH with custodial interference, or something else, if they are so certain, and have evidence, of her guilt? We have seen charges in a lot of cases where the child was never found and murder charges could not be brought. I am very skeptical about this investigation. JMO

I think charging TMH with anything other than Kyron's disappearance (assuming she could even be convicted) could lead to Kyron never being found. She's already shown that she is willing to sacrifice a relationship with her own child in order to keep Kyron's fate and whereabouts a secret.

Also for those that don't know the area, out where the Hormans lived is heavily wooded and relatively sparsely populated. To drive to the coast would take less than two hours and the terrain gets even more forested and remote as one drives over the Coast range of mountains.

I think charging TMH with anything other than Kyron's disappearance (assuming she could even be convicted) could lead to Kyron never being found. She's already shown that she is willing to sacrifice a relationship with her own child in order to keep Kyron's fate and whereabouts a secret.

Also for those that don't know the area, out where the Hormans lived is heavily wooded and relatively sparsely populated. To drive to the coast would take less than two hours and the terrain gets even more forested and remote as one drives over the Coast range of mountains.

He won't be found by not charging her, or anyone else. IMO he will only be found by chance, if at all.

Why not charge TH with custodial interference, or something else, if they are so certain, and have evidence, of her guilt? We have seen charges in a lot of cases where the child was never found and murder charges could not be brought. I am very skeptical about this investigation. JMO

In what way? Can you explain your thoughts behind your belief that LE has lied and/or fabricated their evidence?

They could charge her with CI if they knew she was the last person to have been with Kyron. JMO, I don't think they can prove anything at this point. JMO:moo:

He won't be found by not charging her, or anyone else. IMO he will only be found by chance, if at all.

Sorry, I wasn't elucidating my thoughts very well last night. Kyron may very well be found independently of anything TMH says or does. But I think the hope has always been that she will give up his whereabouts on her own volition. IMO charging and convicting her with custodial interference will cause her to choose to never divulge what she knows. She'd have nothing more to lose at that point.

They could charge her with CI if they knew she was the last person to have been with Kyron. JMO, I don't think they can prove anything at this point. JMO:moo:

Sounds like that would be a really poor long term strategy for finding Kyron, and they would essentially have to put all the evidence they've gathered on the table, giving Terri's defense team access to it before any potential murder/kidnapping investigation.

I don't think LE would be that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member