GUILTY LA - Ann Bond, 46, Bossier Parish, 14 Nov 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by The Cheese, Nov 15, 2013.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese New Member

[​IMG]

Search continues for missing Bossier Parish woman, estranged husband

Police have released a photograph of a missing Bossier Parish woman and her husband, as well as a description of his truck.

46-year-old Ann Bond didn't show up for work this morning. That prompted enough concern that a deputy was called to conduct a welfare check at her home in the 1000 block of Wemple Road. The deputy did not find her, but did find her car in the garage and what appeared to be droplets of blood in the driveway.

Crime scene investigators were called in and a K9 unit searched the area. Lt. Davis says deputies have found nothing obviously out of place inside the house during a quick sweep conducted before police could get a search warrant to conduct a more thorough search of the home. While there are no obvious signs of a struggle inside the home, Lt. Davis says an area on the back patio could indicate there was some sort of disturbance.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23972368/deputies-csi-at-home-of-missing-bossier-parish-woman

More info in the article, but can't post it all due to the copyright rule, so please read more at the link.

2. Loading...

3. The Cheese

The Cheese New Member

Deputies were called to the 1000 block of Wemple Road to check on 46 year-old Ann (Annie) Bond after she failed to show up for work. Lt. Bill Davis with the Bossier Sheriff's Office tells KTBS 3 News that officers did find what is believed to be drops of blood in the driveway but right now it is unclear if the blood is human or if it's related to the case.

Davis says that a K-9 officer was brought in to search around the home but nothing turned up.

http://www.ktbs.com/story/23973644/bossier-sheriffs-office-investigating-case-of-missing-woman

4. scmom

scmom New Member

5. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

The wife and the husband who she was separated from are both missing and there are a few drops of blood on the driveway...hmmm.....

6. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

7. CBTigerGirl

CBTigerGirl New Member

I joined here when Mickey Shunick went missing, never posted. This is the first place I thought of when I heard Ann was missing. This is in my hometown. I know her . I don't know what the rules are about sharing info, so I won't share additional info I have about the marital situation until I'm given permission.

8. alreetlike

alreetlike Wait and hope.

If you want to post information not given in the media, you should think about being verified as an insider.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The few details I've read about this case are sending shivers down my spine. :(

9. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

This sounds like what we see more and more now. Do they have children, and were they married for a long time? Hope a local can fill us in.

10. dillysmom11

dillysmom11 New Member

They have two adult sons, according to her FB page. I wonder how long they've been seperated, as he is commenting Oct 18th (under the angel photo). So either he was creeping on her page, or they only recently broke up.

11. The Cheese

The Cheese New Member

I'm so sorry. You must be so worried. :-(

12. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

Her status says "married". Maybe a new break up or trial separation.

13. pendyjo

pendyjo New Member

14. pendyjo

pendyjo New Member

I live in Shreveport so I am following this local story closely. I pray that Annie is found safe.

15. pendyjo

pendyjo New Member

According to local news they have only been separated for a few weeks and he was at the residence on Wed. evening.

16. scmom

scmom New Member

Now why would he shoot himself? Hmm. Oh, I see now. From the linked article:
    The Bossier Sheriff's Office tells KTBS 3 News that prior to Robbie being located in Mississippi, an arrest warrant for second degree murder was obtained based on the circumstances at the scene and witness statements.

17. The Cheese

The Cheese New Member

The Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office confirms that Robert Bond was found by deputies suffering an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound in Gautier in southern Mississippi, soon after a warrant was issued for his arrest for second degree murder in the death of Ann Bond.

He was taken to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.

snipped

The warrant for his arrest was issued late Thursday night. The search continues for Ann Bond's body. Police have not revealed why they believe she is dead.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23979886/...er&utm_content=buffer42e57&utm_medium=twitter

18. pendyjo

pendyjo New Member

It doesn't sound good if they have a warrant for second degree murder based on evidence found and witness statements. I pray that they are wrong and Annie is ok.

19. The Cheese

The Cheese New Member

20. pendyjo

pendyjo New Member

21. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

Well it's doubtful he shot himself because he was so distraught over his missing wife.