Found Deceased LA - Anthony Delordo, 44, New Orleans, 1 Nov 2016

Oh my gosh. You must be beside yourself!

So, do you feel pretty confident that it was him in the car on Dec. 12? I am thinking that is a good sign. He needs to be found and you certainly need to get your car back, but it is promising that he is still in the area.

You might not want to do this, but have you considered reporting the car as stolen? I am sure you do not want him in trouble, but maybe if they think he is voluntarily missing, they won't do anything, but if there is a stolen car, you might have more say so or input and they might have to look. Does that make sense?

Have you considered doing a facebook blast of the car? Especially with the info of what areas it was last seen in?

Also, do you have access to his phone records? Do you see a number he was calling or texting with in the weeks before he went missing? I would be riding past every one of those houses!

Ugh. Im sorry you are going through this.

He is still missing and absolutely Noooo mention of it locally. His should not be that hard, since a car is missing, too. The family needs some warriors to help spearhead a movement for action and answers. It's the only way thing get accomplished here, sadly.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

His sister has reported that he was found deceased. No info about what happened. I cannot find anything in the news about it or an obit. She posted it on her FB page as well as the page.

My thoughts are with his family and especially his girlfriend, "Careynurse". It must be devastating.

I am glad you found something official. Nothing was released and I could never find an obit or funeral. It seems it was addiction related. So hard for his loved ones.

Woman indicted for murder: http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/woman_indicted_for_murder_of_n.html

A Mid-City woman was indicted for murder Thursday (June 29) in connection with the drug-overdose death of a New Orleans man who had been reported missing since last November.

Amber Herzog, 28, was named in a seven-count indictment handed up by an Orleans Parish grand jury. The document charges Herzog with second-degree murder in the previously unreported death of Anthony DeLordo, a 43-year-man who was the subject of a New Orleans police missing person bulletin in January. The NOPD asked on Jan. 3 for the public's help locating DeLordo, who reportedly had not been seen since taking his girlfriend's car on an errand on Nov. 1, 2016.

Woman indicted for murder: http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/woman_indicted_for_murder_of_n.html

A Mid-City woman was indicted for murder Thursday (June 29) in connection with the drug-overdose death of a New Orleans man who had been reported missing since last November.

Amber Herzog, 28, was named in a seven-count indictment handed up by an Orleans Parish grand jury. The document charges Herzog with second-degree murder in the previously unreported death of Anthony DeLordo, a 43-year-man who was the subject of a New Orleans police missing person bulletin in January. The NOPD asked on Jan. 3 for the public's help locating DeLordo, who reportedly had not been seen since taking his girlfriend's car on an errand on Nov. 1, 2016.
Whaaaaaaattttt! !!! Why do I know that name?

And he was kept dead in a house since November?? Nasty people!!

"An associate of the deceased alerted police the subject was deceased inside of the residence since November," said an NOPD item summary that did not disclose the victim's name as that of the missing man. "The subject was a known (drug) user and drug paraphernalia was found inside of the resident (sic)."

What a horribly written article. I had to read this 4 times and still not entirely sure I comprehended this correctly. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What a horribly written article. I had to read this 4 times and still not entirely sure I comprehended this correctly. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I agree. They used subject and victim Interchangeably. I didn't like that it insinuated (or stated) he was a known drug user. He had been clean for 15 years. The people who lived there were known users! And for him not to be helped or reported dead, well they are the ones who should be scrutinized.

A poorly written news article about the sentencing of Amber Herzog according to a plea deal:

'I pity you': Dad addresses lady charged in son's overdose loss of life - The Today Press

The article stated that the second-degree murder charge was changed to manslaughter in the plea deal. Herzog got 2 years for the manslaughter, and 5 years for "unathorized use" of the car belonging to the girlfriend of Anthony DeLordo. The article did not state if these sentences were concurrent or not. She also was sentenced to additional time for some other charges. I can't believe that she got more time for stealing the car than she did for the manslaughter charge!

A poorly written news article about the sentencing of Amber Herzog according to a plea deal:

'I pity you': Dad addresses lady charged in son's overdose loss of life - The Today Press

The article stated that the second-degree murder charge was changed to manslaughter in the plea deal. Herzog got 2 years for the manslaughter, and 5 years for "unathorized use" of the car belonging to the girlfriend of Anthony DeLordo. The article did not state if these sentences were concurrent or not. She also was sentenced to additional time for some other charges. I can't believe that she got more time for stealing the car than she did for the manslaughter charge!

That's crazy. And so is that writing!!!

Something is very wrong with our sentencing guidelines

He was on my mind today and I found this article. Much better written and much more information. I hope his dad and his girlfriend are doing well. They are grieving something they never wanted to have to grieve.

He was on my mind today and I found this article. Much better written and much more information. I hope his dad and his girlfriend are doing well. They are grieving something they never wanted to have to grieve.

Here it is without the paywall:
12ft | Woman charged with murder in overdose death; 'He might have been saved,' father says | Courts | nola.com
Authorities say Amber Herzog, 28, left a man who had overdosed on cocaine inside a Mid-City house in early November. She drove away in his girlfriend’s car and used the couple’s charge cards to rack up hundreds of dollars in transactions.

So inhumane. This man died right in front of her, and she didn't get him help. He could have lived if she got help! And then, the cherry on top, she took advantage of a human losing their life in one of the saddest ways to die that there is, for her own capital gain. Sickening, truly.

Here it is without the paywall:
12ft | Woman charged with murder in overdose death; 'He might have been saved,' father says | Courts | nola.com
Authorities say Amber Herzog, 28, left a man who had overdosed on cocaine inside a Mid-City house in early November. She drove away in his girlfriend’s car and used the couple’s charge cards to rack up hundreds of dollars in transactions.

So inhumane. This man died right in front of her, and she didn't get him help. He could have lived if she got help! And then, the cherry on top, she took advantage of a human losing their life in one of the saddest ways to die that there is, for her own capital gain. Sickening, truly.
I couldn't find if she's still in jail. I hope so

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back