LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

Discussion in 'Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads' started by bessie, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBecky

BayouBecky New Member

I just want to apologize. It seems that my asking questions has ruffled a few feathers because people are tired of repeating themselves or tired of directing people to go back and read. I only asked questions because I did not see relevant postings to what I was thinking about.

So anyway, again, I'm sorry. I'll go back to lurking because it's obvious I can't really contribute anything useful at this point. I'll leave the sleuthing to the people who are better at it than I am. (^_^)

Hoping Mickey comes home soon soon SOON!!!

2. ATasteOfHoney

ATasteOfHoney Well-Known Member

I have suggested a number of times that they search the road called Rheinhardt (sp?) near the LSU stadium...along the bleachers and fences.

3. Houston Mom

Houston Mom Well-Known Member

Does the bed cover looked propped up to anyone?

4. rhapsdy

rhapsdy Active Member

Why LSU? Does he have any connections to the area?

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

5. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Dont apologize for anything, and dont even tell us you arent a good sleuther. We have seen you at work here. we arent letting ya off that easy. Guests have to lurk, but you dont, and I hope you wont! JMO

6. chicken fried

chicken fried Verified LOCAL

It's not you!

Please don't misunderstand.

You were not named, unless the quote function screwed up again!!!!

7. spartanmom

spartanmom New Member

Sometimes I will type in a few words that I have an interest in knowing about on here and then doing a search of the posts. Hope this might help.

8. ATasteOfHoney

ATasteOfHoney Well-Known Member

Thank you for answering my question, Kclark. I had a sneaking suspicion pepper spray would mimic the irritation on the skin in sensitive people much like poison ivy does.

9. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

We know he was in and out of town AT LEAST until June 4th. Someone would have smelled it.
    (Probably until June 20th.)

I would be nice to get his work schedule!

10. Eavesdropping

Eavesdropping Awesome

We also need to remember that she wasn't reported missing yet. IMO, unless she was bleeding visibly, he could have put her in the front seat of his truck, head laying against the window. If I would have seen (saw? where are you godot?) that at that time in the morning I would have assumed that it was a drunk girl sleeping it off, not a girl that just got kidnapped.

I work at heliports. Some guys roll in with 120 pounds of stuff. It's really not that unusual.

11. Geaux Tigers!

Geaux Tigers! Member

I have ALWAYS thought that something looked wrong in the bed of that truck since I saw it the first time! And, by first time, I mean when the first set of pictures were released of all three vehicles.

12. redhairedgirl

redhairedgirl Member

His DWT did not have a bed cover on it. The truck that had the bed cover was cleared.

13. jujube

jujube Member

I don't even see a bed cover! These are miabella's pictures, right and not the ones released by LE?

14. Eavesdropping

Eavesdropping Awesome

correct.

15. Houston Mom

Houston Mom Well-Known Member

Yes, miabella's. I'm sure the FBI could enhance the photo. HMMMMM;)

16. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure BL decided to go to NO for hospital until later, after he had done his crime and disposal activities and maybe some things around the house. Then he may have cooked up his mugging tale and decided to take it on the road. By early afternoon on Saturday, he may have expected people to be out and about looking for Mickey, so he wanted to be out of town.

17. MamaRoux

MamaRoux New Member

Well, Mr. Shunick was surprised that the grips had been removed from the bike because he and Mickey and his son had tried to remove them before, but they were so tight they couldn't be budged. I don't see how her holding on to them could make them come off so easily.

18. WhatsupAZ

WhatsupAZ New Member

AND read over the timeline, presser, and pertinent msm articles that have kindly been linked on page one.

19. Nolaallycat

Nolaallycat New Member

Maybe BSL hid his stash of IDs under his trailer? Don't know if this has been suggested yet, but not that I remember. So many theories have been discussed that I can't keep track.

20. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

I'm not sure he decided to go to a hospital at all, initially. I think it may have been several hours after everything transpired, when teh adrenalin rush was gone, that he either realized he was injured enough that he needed to seek medical help...or, perhaps someone he trusted was shown the injuries, and advised him that he needed to go to a hospital, at which time he realized that a Laffy hospital may not be the best place to showup with those injuries at that time.....JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.