LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

July 17, 2016

BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA

Suspect was reported walking on airline highway with an assault rifle, police were called and suspect opened fire.

No one is being allowed out of their homes at this time

Per CNN live

Wasn't there a news story a few days about about some young guys (including a young teen) who were planning an assault on Baton Rouge cops but were busted?

I'm seeing 7 officers shot, 3 dead on CNN's twitter feed.

EDITED: Correction to error I made

Two local hospitals on lockdown.

I also see one tweet that says scene is contained. I hope that is true.

How and where did 1 guy do this? Why were there so many police around?

With all the world events, it's all the more painful to see Americans fight each other!! We need to be united.

I KNOW all the problems we have...it's just painful that we are pulling apart more than we are pulling together. I'm not taking any sides except to stand with people working to pull us together. I want to be with the truth-tellers and the listeners. It will be painful to face the truth of our problems, but less painful than this violence and despair.

With all the world events, it's all the more painful to see Americans fight each other!! We need to be united.

I KNOW all the problems we have...it's just painful that we are pulling apart more than we are pulling together. I'm not taking any sides except to stand with people working to pull us together. I want to be with the truth-tellers and the listeners. It will be painful to face the truth of our problems, but less painful than this violence and despair.

We are being PULLED apart. A merica is nothing but a hollow shell, rotten from within.

This war on LE won't go over well for those behind this treachery.

Several "people" on Twitter are once again celebrating these murders. What a great "group"

Barf.

WAFB reported civilian told police there are three shooters.

Still so many conflicting stories. Has anyone seen that the shooter has been found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back