LA - Death for Child Rapist

MAybe but i disagree...considering my TWO best friend who raped as children...yeah theyve moved on but it haunts them til this day...There livces are never going to be full......One of them isnt able to be honest with her fiance beacause the last time she was engaged her fiance broke it off when she weas honet nad said she had been raped...he didnt want a non virgin were his words....I am not th eonly person who looks at it thi sway....and I can guarantee i wont be the last.

Wow - your friend is super lucky she got rid of that first fiance! What a creep. Thank goodness for happy fate.

My three closest friends were raped as children - one of them many times and in unbelievably terrifying circumstances. All of these women today are functional, caring members of society. Two of them are happily married to husbands who know their dark places and love them all the more because of them. All three of them are raising families and are terrific mothers. Two of them have their own successful businesses.

None of these women are perfect or without issues. They have all worked so hard to carve out a happy, safe place for themselves. Will they ever forget - hell no! But do they allow themselves to be controlled by their past abuse? NO! Are the continually haunted? NO. They are - like many of us - people who have been touched by darkness and chosen to reach towards the light.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back